All Comments on 'Video Booth Bitch'

by slideinmya

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
What fun!

I loved your story, I love being fucked silly at the abs. I do however miss the old days when I would not only have left the booth well fucked and sore, but also full of cum. I loved the feel of it running down my legs as the next stud stepped to fuck my ass.

catcher234catcher234almost 15 years ago
HOT FUN!!! USE ME!!

I love passing the time of day that way! Only I prefer bareback!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Done It!

I think I was the Mexican guy who first fucked you! I've had many more just like you!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Bookstore

I also go to adult bookstore about 3 times a week. I love to go to the big booths leave the door unlocked and get naked. When men cum in I get on my knees and suck their cocks and swallow. as they leave other guys see me naked and come in also for BJ's. Have not been fucked yet, would love to do it

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Booth

I had been to the booths before,i had my cock sucked through the hole and i had sucked my first cock there.I had also looked through and seen a guy being fucked,i got really hard and shot my cumm into the air.I needed to try it,so the next time i lubed my arse,went into the booth,slowly wanking my cock,i heard the door next to me, then a finger came through,i positioned my cock through the hole,the warm mouth swallowing me,sucking,i shot my load,he swallowed, i pulled back.I waited,then his cock pushed through the hole,long but not thick,about 8 inches, i took it in my mouth,sucking,so hard.I pulled back,his cock still poking through,i turned,grabbed his cock and placed it against my virgin hole,i waited,would he push or pull away,i gave him the choice.He pushed forward,my hole gradually opened until with a rush the head of his cock entered.I saw stars,pulled forward,he came out,i held his cock against my hole and eased slowly back,his cock entering me as i kept easing back,letting go of his hard cock which continued to slide into my arse.I felt full and there was pain,but i didnt have long to wait as he pulled back and then forward,my first arse fuck,as he moved in and out of me,hard,hot,his length touching deep in me,my cock hard,leaking every time his cock went all the way in,faster now as i pushed back against the hole. Hard,then i felt his cock pulse,warmth in my arse as he pumped his cumm into me until he slowed down and eventually pulled out.Cumm dribbled from my arse,i wiped myself clean.I left the booth,as i passed a tall older guy,he said enjoy that,i looked at him and he passed me a note.Written on it was a mobile number and let me know what time.I did not ring him because i found out that it is easy to get fucked at a booth.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

It had to happen one day,i went to the booths often,sucked cock,loved the feel as the cock swelled then filled my mouth.I was sucking a cock,nice,hard,i heard let me fuck you,i kept sucking,let me fuck you,i stopped,he pulled back,i waited,then his cock came back through,covered in lube,glistening,hard,i turned,holding it,hot against my hole,i waited as he pushed back and forward,little pushes,the head of his cock bumping my hole.I wanted it,i pushed back as he moved forward,entering me,shit it hurt but he kept going with the small movements,my hole adjusting until he was fucking me,longer movements now,pushing as far back as i could as his cock moved with ease in and out of me,warm,easier as his cumm emptied into me,little movements again as he moved out of me,my hole closing,trapping his cumm inside. I stood up,his finger came through the hole,i pushed my cock through into his warm mouth and shot my cumm instantly,sublime,intense as i stood plastered against the wall as he took all my seed from me.I have never had better.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
WOW

That was a great story!!! That`s been a fantasy of mine for years but I`ve never just did it. The thought of getting gang fucked by strangers in a video booth drives mr crazy with lust!!!!

hungbottomhungbottomover 6 years ago
HOT

I would have seen all those men and turned and gone right back in that booth.

Waterford33Waterford33almost 6 years ago
How it should be

Rock hard reading this, dripping, reminds me of my first times but wasnt as lucky to get that many .

zazrix9zazrix9over 5 years ago
Great fantasy

Never seen a fucking at an ABS, butt I to be fucked five timed at one

Wan2cumnurpuzziWan2cumnurpuzziover 2 years ago

I go to the Chateau Video store here in Charleston often, and it never fails when visiting the booths, that there is some eager cocksucker who follows me into the booth and gives me a mind blowing blowjob. I love to cum down the throat of cumeaters. There have also been a couple times I got to fuck some eager assholes too, the last one an older guy with a bubble butt who let me fuck him hard and long, and after I came in his ass, turned around and sucked my cock good and soft and cleaned me up! Love it!!

jrt20jrt20over 2 years ago

I'm rock hard imagining bending you over and fucking you

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Some of the reader comments are sexier than the story !!! LOL I have been an ABS "Junkie" for many years, and have sucked and been sucked, fucked and been fucked so many times I've long since lost count. 83 years old now and would gladly suck a cock or have a stiff cock up my tired old ass again.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

I love getting naked in the booth and sucking cock I especially love to have 2 cock in my mouth a once. The best was when I actually was sucking three cocks at once. I love it when they pull out and shoot their hot cum in my face. I always leave with my face covered in cum.

Bh39Bh3924 days ago

Hot story. Reminds me of the video booths that I have been to. There's something about a dirty booth that is arousing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous