All Comments on 'Video Booths'

by Crystal_CD_Slut

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
NEXT

Let the guy next door in and he can use you too. And then make him do CLEAN-UP on all YUM,YUM

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Awful

Unless you're satisfied with 2 stars, get a damn editor to help clean up this slop!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Fantasict!!!

Your are much braver than I. I would like to try this but do not want to die. I would love your story to be mine, for real, but cannot summon the courage to do this. Keep writing and fuck all the critics!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
wow

fucking great story

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Hot story

Get part 2 out. A good gangbang is in order.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Nice

Wish that was me

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Second installment?

This was really good. The story was well put together, the content was hot as hell, God I wish I was her. Please keep this story going. I would love to hear what master does to her.... maybe orchestrate a gangbang? Take her to his home as a live in slave?

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

hot,hot !loved it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Used

Dressing as a women is all i wanted.But now i wanted to take cock and be tied up helpless and used.I found a older couple that fit the bill.He a cross dresser submissive she a dom.My first time there dressed i found my self bound help less and unable to stop them from useing me for sex.Bound and strapped to a padded bench unable to move and talk as they placed a gag in my mouth.She lubed my ass and his bare hard cock ready to force his monster 8''cock deep in to my weighting ass.Just before he was to cum she removed the gag and his cock went from my ass to deep down my throat filling me with loads of cum.This went on for a long time fucking my ass and mouth.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous