Video Booths

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After he stops shaking from his powerful orgasm he steps back and tugs your leach saying "Craw in here bitch".

Just before you start crawling in the door you see the businessman's head poking out his doorway. Apparently he watched you take Masters big load but you can't tell if he is fascinated out lust or disgust.

You craw in through the door on just your knees with your hands secured behind you. Master seeming to just remember your hands are bound and he picks up a key from the end table to unlocks your wrists.

Now with you on all fours Master leads you in and closes the door behind you. Still on the leach Master walks you around the small room and then stops you sideways right in front of his feet.

Sort of like a dog being shown at a competition he puts the leach handle under your chin to raise your head and instead of raising your tail he instead roughly forces his middle finger in your ass and then uses it to hoist your ass up. "Such a pretty bitch we have here"

"Thank you Master" you smile and say. "There was a guy a few doors down that watched us at the doorway".

He quickly takes the ass hand and pulls it out and swats a hard smack on your ass. "You didn't say Master slut!"

"I'm sorry Master!" you cry out.

*Smack* again he hits your upwardly presented ass. "You didn't repeat it Bitch!"

"I'm sorry Master! There was this guy who said something to me outside... seemed disgusted that was watching us outside, Master"

*Smack* He hits your ass again but this time not as hard, this time it felt good... no it felt great. "That is better slut. Do you think he liked the show?"

"I couldn't figure that out, but he sure watched it, Master" you say starting to drift off into your arousal.

Just then Master picks up his belt from the bed which he must have taken off to use on your ass. At first he rubs it on your upwardly turned ass, you back arched in show-dog position and then he starts to lightly spank you with it. Lightly at first, you can feel it making your whole body tingle.

"I'm sure he couldn't get enough you my little slut. Maybe I should invite him over. Maybe I should have you walk over there and knock on his door" he muses while still swatting your ass with the belt.

His hitting is picking up force but now that your warmed up for it, you don't notice the pain, only the pleasure of it as it makes you whole body tingle with desire.

"Anything you ask of me Master I will do" you say honestly. You are amazed at this fact but you would do it if he told you to do it. You have quickly fallen into his power.

"I know slut, you are my slave and I own you. Start waking up my cock again Bitch" he pulls the leach to direct you to turn and face him still on all fours while he sits at the edge of the bed.

He smack you ass with the belt again and says "You may use your hands on me now bitch". You rise up just enough to place your hands on his cock and balls and remain kneeling before him. You start stroking his whole package area and kissing on his cock to bring his hard-on back up to full strength.

All the while he keeps swatting your ass but now his hits with the belt are starting to hit on your back and thighs. Those areas sting more at first but soon also warm up so the hits making you crazy with lust.

Master can sense this too as you start worshiping his cock and balls in your cum-whore daze. It isn't long before his hard-on is back with you impaling your throat on it over and over.

"Ok Slut, it is time for me to fuck you now. Get up here on the bed and lie on your back in the middle of the mattress". You see that he has attached other dog collars to the headboard's corner bedposts and this headboard is constructed of metal bars weaving in and out of each other.

You see two more collars affixed to the weaving bars nearer the middle of it. You climb up and and lay in the middle as instructed.

Master grabs your wrists, which are still wearing their cat collars, and he locks them with more padlocks each to a dog collar so your hands are above your head spaced about two feet apart. He puts the keys for the locks on the end table again and starts to rub your body aggressively from shoes to neck.

It feels so wonderful and you feel so helpless already. He then takes out two more cat collars from the shop bag and places them on your ankles. You now notice that the collars are all white which didn't occur to you before but now that you see them against your black stockings they seem bright.

"Comfy bitch?" Master asks.

"Yes Master, I am" you reply growing a little nervous at the question.

Master then produces some long cut lengths of rope from the bag and threads one through the ankle collar's metal loop. He ties it off and then does the same with a different length of rope on the other leg. You realize now that is what the dog collars on the headboard's corners are for. This might be uncomfortable but fun.

Sure enough Master threads the rope lengths through the corner dog collars with enough extra rope that he can stand at the end of the bed with both ropes and pull them.

Your legs are pulled up and apart as you are both split and folded over. "Comfy bitch?" he asks again chuckling to himself as he pulls your legs up as high as they can stretch.

You are moaning and groaning from the strain but you clearly see this puts you in an amazing position for him to have his way with your hot and ready ass.

You look up to the ceiling and you can see your "fuck me" heels pointing at the at the wall behind the headboard and you realize your ass is still stinging from the belt.

"Uhhh Master, I'm Umm... No Master I'm not." you partly pant as you say it as you see this position also makes it a little hard for your to breath right now.

Master ties his ends of the ropes to the corners of the baseboard. Now you are certainly tied up as you wanted and helpless. Master climbs up to stand on the bed and look down at your predicament.

"Bitch you are one hot slut you know that! I am so glad I stopped by the porn shop today let me tell you." He then starts fondling your exposed ass and clitty and other naughty bits that are served up for him to do anything to. He slaps at your ass with his hand chuckling out loud. "You are mine now Bitch"

"Uhhh Yes Master" is all you can get out although you notice you are starting to adjust to the position and it is hurting less. And you seem to breathing better again. Once you stop fighting and straining against it and relax it is not bad.

"I remembered to grab your KY slut. You should thank me for that." Master climbs back down off the bed and gets the bottle and squirts a bunch on his hard cock and rubs it around jerking him self while staring at you all tied up.

"Thank you for remembering the KY for me Master." You say truly thankful as you had forgotten it. In fact you hope you can find your car keys in his truck later.

Master gets back to kneel at your entryway and moves the strand of fabric from your thong panties to the side and squirts a healthy amount of jelly over your waiting asshole. He then uses two fingers to push the jelly down into you to make sure you are open and ready. Your workout on your webcam earlier made sure you were ready for this.

When he then mounts you he goes slowly at first not being sure what you are going to be able to take.

When his cock slides right in he is surprised. "Damn you are one ready for ass fucking slut aren't you! Well here slut you are going to get it good now."

With that he starts fucking going deeply but slowly and breathing heavily with each plunge. You can feel each thrust as the position you are in guarantees that he will hit your Gurl "G-Spot" and you feel your toes curl with each one.

You are in ecstasy as he slow fucks you for at least an hour straight. You do notice as you are drifting in and out of a daze of consciousness of pleasure that he takes small breaks to control his own second orgasm.

He is really giving you a fucking to remember. You see your clitty with you folded up is pointing straight at your face although it it covered by the thin but now very soaked in your precum fabric of your thong panties. Each time he drives it into you, it pumps you cum dribbles out of your clitty.

As he is fucking you he starts to smack your ass which makes you moan each time he does it. And then eventually he shifts your tong panties over to the side and uses his KY covered hand to start stroking your clitty almost like he is trying to shoot it in your face.

Once he starts doing that he starts fucking your ass with a faster pace shouting "Ahhh Fuck bitch slut... cum for me now whore. I'm going to cum in your ass and you are going to cum on your face... Fuck... ".

Just as he says that your clitty can't take anymore and it shoots steam after stream of hot white cum at your face with some going in your hair, some on your nose, some on your chest. You open your mouth to catch one spurt as your whole body shakes in earthquake as you cum hard and completely.

At the sight of that Master lets out a yell and starts his own thunderous orgasm and thrusts deeply into your ass and you think cums a few gallons of cum. He collapses down onto your already folded body but he catches himself before he crushes you but also before he lands on your cum covered face and hair.

Master laughs "Now bitch that was a good Fuck."

You have to agree with him as you lie there still helpless covered in your own cum with an Gurl Pussy that must be simmering it is so hot.

12