Video Chat Cuckold Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was taken aback, but stammered out, "Hello Bri."

Her smile, wide and genuine, reached her eyes and gave her an inner glow that really displayed her beauty. "Hi Joe, how are you?"

Still confused, but mollified by her happiness, I replied, "I'm good, how about you? Is everything okay with Kristi?"

She laughingly replied, "of course silly, I'm smiling, right?" Her facial expression changed to one of mild amusement and she winked at me before saying, "She's just... um... indisposed at the moment."

My previously worried posture relaxed, and I sank back on the bed on which I was sitting. I truly took in how good Bri looked on video chat and had that image of a big cock in her mouth pop into my head. That was a mistake.

"Why are you looking at me like that?" Her look was of utter curiosity and it nailed me to the wall. I was sure she could read my mind and I was busted!

I felt the heat rise in my face, and stammered out, "Look? What look? I'm just relieved everything is okay."

I felt that explanation didn't convince her of my sincerity, so now was a great time for a change of subject. "Do you know when Kristi will be available? Could you have her call me?"

Her face once again lit with that bright smile and I felt safe again. "I'm not sure exactly when she'll be available, but I'll keep you company. We need to chat anyway."

Confusion apparent on my face, I replied, "We do? What about?"

Her brows knitted slightly, and her smile smoothly transitioned from bright and friendly to mischievous. "Well, while we were at the club, Kristi told me that you were a horny boy and she was going to take care of you when she got home."

I felt my face get red hot with embarrassment. Even though I knew they'd had the conversation, I never imagined I'd be hearing this from Bri.

She continued without a pause, "Of course, I told her that I was horny too and needed Derrick's big cock to take care of me. She told you that, right?"

I didn't answer, because I didn't want to incriminate Kristi and me in anything that might make Bri mad.

Undeterred by my silence, she continued, "I know she did, because I have her phone and have been reading the texts between you two naughty kids. Shame, shame." The last was finished with a playful laugh.

I was stunned beyond belief that I was having this conversation with my wife's best friend. Suddenly, I realized it must be a joke and that Kristi was there with her.

Hesitantly laughing, I replied, "Yes, I remember the conversation. She told me about it. Is she there with you? Are you two playing a joke on me and trying to make me uncomfortable? Because, it's err... working."

Confident now, she answered, "No silly, I just thought I'd put it out there, so to speak. That is, so we all know what was said." She paused for a moment and continued, "So, how horny are you Joe?"

I partially regained my footing and replied with more certainty, knowing that Kristi was with her and they had decided to tease or test me, "I'm not sure this is a conversation you and I should be having. You can put Kristi on the phone now."

She was silent for a moment as her eyes seem to bore into mine through the phone connection. It became awkward. At least, for me.

Shaking her head, she said, "I told you silly, she's indisposed," with extra emphasis on the word 'indisposed.'

Rolling my eyes dramatically in a perfect impression of Kristi, I said, "Okay, if you say so."

Her reply was immediate, "No, I'm serious. Would you like me to prove it?" She did, indeed, sound serious.

I was thinking how great of an actress she was, when she turned the phone and did a spin around the room, showing a 360-degree view of the living area inside my home. No one else was present.

When the screen showed her face again, she queried, "See?"

Still playful, I said, "Whatever. She could have been turning around behind you."

With mock exasperation, she said, "Fine then. I can give you definitive proof, but first you have to answer my original question."

Forgetting even where this conversation started, I replied, "Sure, no problem Bri. What was your question again?" I said this last with my most winning smile. Part of the smile was for her, and the other part was due to the raging hard-on I had from our word game.

Rolling her eyes and muttering something that sounded like, 'Asshole,' she asked it again. "I asked if you were still horny? Kristi said I should ask you when I called you back."

"Oh, so she knows you called me?"

"Yes, silly. She couldn't do it herself. Now, tell me, are you horny? I can tell you that I am very, very horny right now Joe. Incredibly horny even. Are you?"

Fuck, but my cock was so hard. Finally, I jumped in with both feet, "Yes, Bri. I am very horny, too. I'm going to need some relief and soon. Are you happy now?"

My cock jumped in reflex to her reaction to my response. I was totally and completely caught flatfooted as she licked her lips and let an audible breath leave her mouth. Further surprising me, she angled the phone to give me a better view of her body. She was completely naked.

My mouth fell open as I soaked in the view of her breasts, which were so much larger than Kristi's. Even while bigger, they appeared very firm with little to no sag. My eyes continued to wander and capture everything in my brain, so I would never forget. I knew this had to be a mistake, so I memorized it as best I could, since I just knew I'd never see this again.

Remaining silent, she held the phone out for me to absorb it all. Slowly, she raised her free hand and tweaked each nipple once, before letting it trace down her flat stomach to her neatly trimmed pussy. Her hand paused seductively over that patch of mystery, cupping her vagina and squeezing suggestively.

It hit me like a sledgehammer that she had been naked the entire time we'd been talking. My cock was raging in the loose shorts I wore in preparation for bed time.

In a moment of clarity, I performed a quick screen capture procedure on my phone. I rationalized that I might need the evidence later. Most likely, though, I would just keep it and masturbate to it a hundred or so times.

Slowly, the camera viewpoint came back to her face. "You see Joe, I told you I was horny," the words fell breathily out of her mouth.

My stunned silence continued.

With a soft giggle and a little girl voice, she said, "I've shown you mine, now show me yours."

I answered with angst as I said, "I better not. I'm not sure Kristi would approve."

I was literally tortured over this turn of events. Was Kristi passed out someplace? Bri would never do something like this without Kristi present, right? My conclusion was that Kristi had to be there with her.

She laughed loudly and said mockingly, "Oh, she won't mind at all. Seriously, if you want me to prove she's not with me, I can," pausing briefly before continuing, "but before I do, I need to see your cock, and it better be hard after seeing my body."

The truth is that I was just too horny to care anymore. Regardless of whether Kristi was there or not, she had to be aware of this and had let it go this far. In my imagination, I was thinking of video chat sex with both of them as a possible outcome. So, I went for it.

"Okay, Bri. I can prove I'm horny, and by the way, you have a rocking body."

I was laying on the bed and leaning up against the headboard. I raised the phone until I was visible below the waist and slipped my hand inside my shorts.

Teasingly, I asked, "Do you want to see mine?"

She hissed, "Yessssss."

With that, I wriggled the shorts down to my knees one-handed. My cock caught in the waistband as they went down, so snapped back and made a satisfying smacking noise as it hit my stomach.

I heard her moan and it occurred to me that she might have been masturbating. "Yes Joe. That's a nice cock. Kristi said it was very satisfying."

I gave my cock a stroke or two and then brought the phone's camera lens back to my face. Her face was flushed, and I could see her shoulder moving. She was masturbating!

I said with confidence, "I'm glad you like it."

In retrospect, I should've stopped there. Regrettably, I went ahead and asked one more question. A question that was fatal to my confidence for some time to come. It was a stupid question anyway, because I suspected I already knew the answer.

I let it go anyway. "How does it compare to Derrick's?"

Her shoulder moved faster, and she moaned louder. "Yours is nice, but Derrick... mmmmm... Derrick is much bigger."

It hit me at that very moment that I had forgotten something very important the entire time that Bri and I had been talking. It was the figurative elephant in the room, or in this case, the elephant missing from the room.

Almost forgetting that I was basically having video sex with a woman who was not my wife, I asked, "Where is Derrick?"

Her mouth snapped shut and her shoulder stopped moving. She produced a self-satisfied smile and said, "Oh yes, you need that indisputable proof that Kristi isn't with me. Now that you've answered my question and we've had some fun, I'll produce my evidence."

To be continued...

12