Video Reveal

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She leaves the bedroom and from the other room I can faintly hear her talking, perhaps on the phone. Then she comes back into the bedroom - still wearing the oversized t-shirt and still looking sexy as all hell. She goes to the other side of the bed, gently straightens me out so that I am lying in a more comfortable looking position. She lays down on her side next to me, puts one arm under my head and lifts it up onto the side of her bosom. It is a tender sight until I see that with her other hand she is holding a small bottle - probably a prescription bottle - is taking a small tablet out of it, gently opening my mouth... it sure looks like she is placing a pill in my mouth, pushing it underneath my tongue, then closing my mouth and delicately caressing my throat. Watching the video I suddenly have a giant pit in my stomach and no erection. It is an out-of-body experience watching myself lay there and apparently being given a drug without my knowledge.

The scene holds like that for a while. I'm still out cold with my head on Bania's shoulder. She reaches for a TV remote control and appears to turn it on. The TV is outside my camera angle of view, so I cannot tell what she is watching - from the sound it's something Mexican. I scrub forward in the video a few minutes.

As it was fast-forwarding, I see a blur of another person in the room! Stop, back up 30 seconds and play. Still Bania and me on the bed, she still watching TV, me still completely unconscious. Someone does indeed walk past the camera - looks like the roommate, Yoli, clearly NOT out of town! Strangely, she walks through the room with barely a glance at Bania or me. More strangely, Bania does not even look up at her. The pit in my stomach is growing stronger.

Scrub forward a few more minutes. Bania untangles herself from me and gets up from the bed. She is out of frame for a few moments, then reappears at the bedside next to me. She calls my name and gets no reaction. She claps in the air and calls my name loudly and still gets no reaction. She lightly slaps my face and implores me to wake up. I'm just lying there motionless, dead to the world. Bania walks out of the image again.

Then roommate Yoli re-enters and walks over to where I am laying. She looks pretty cute, actually. Skin not quite as dark as Bania's and just a few pounds chunkier than her. But still cute and very fuckable. this point looking at her on hidden camera I would be starting an erection were it not for my limp body laying there. Yoli lays down next to me right where Bania was before. She tenderly caresses my forehead as if she were someone who knows and cares for me. I can hear the sound of yammering on the television, and maybe the sound of Bania talking in the other room.

Bania walks past behind the bed and goes into her nightstand for something. I swear it looks like she has an unlit cigarette between the fingers of her other hand. Strangely, with all the things I am witnessing this may be the most shocking so far. I am a life-long non-smoker and almost militantly anti-smoking and I have always known Bania as a self-professed non-smoker. I had never seen her smoke in person or in video. She even complained once that Yoli sometimes smoked and that it bothered her. And here she appeared to have a cigarette casually in her hand. Or maybe it's just a white pen in her hand? Then in rapid succession she fishes a lighter out of the nightstand drawer, places the cigarette between her lips and quickly lights it like a life-long pro.

They are speaking in Spanish but I cannot clearly hear what they are saying. Both of them give a giggle at one point over something they seem to find amusing. A little more talking, then Yoli reaches down to my pants and with one hand tries to undo the top button on my jeans. As she continues to work on my buttons, Bania walks to the foot of the bed and begins unlacing my shoes. It's surreal. Yoli gets the buttons all open and pushes her hand inside to get a nice grab on my package. Bania uses both hands to remove my two shoes and toss them to the floor.

[Quick pause of the video - I go to the bathroom and sit on the toilet for a few minutes. I just sit there with a queasy feeling for a while. Back to the video and unpause.]

Bania is trying to pull my jeans off from the bottoms of the pantlegs but the jeans are holding tight. Yoli takes her arm out from underneath my head and goes to the foot of the bed next to Bania and each of them grab a pant leg trying to pull off the jeans. Still not much progress, prompting both of them to giggle again. [Despite despite the subject matter, I smile watching them do this. Part of me ponders the erotic sight of two beautiful and exotic girls trying to get me undressed while the rest of me just feels violated.]

Having managed to accomplish little more than sliding my body partway down the bed, Bania leaves the room and Yoli goes back to the bed to resume her position next to me. Bania enters again, climbs into the other side of the bed next to me. Then in walks a guy. That's right.

I have no fucking idea who this guy is and as I watch the scene play out my body is tensing up with panic and fight-or-flight. The guy looks to be early 20's. He is not Hispanic looking as far as I can tell from the video. He says something to the girls, each of whom grab firm hold of one of my arms, then this guy takes hold of my pant legs and starts yanking them off. After the first two yanks, he is able to pull them off - to the audible appreciation of both Yoli and Bania. The guy tosses my jeans to the floor and exits frame [much to my watching relief]. Yoli immediately reaches one hand into my underwear and takes hold of my dick. She certainly is a bold one. After a little fondling, the two girls work together to pull down my underwear. Yoli seems fascinated with my penis. She is holding it in her hand, inches from her face, gazing at it with a mesmerized expression. Bania gets out of the bed and is walking around the room doing something - I cannot see what. The two of them are talking in Spanish. A seemingly normal and casual conversation considering they have a pantless, drugged and unconsious man in their bed. The two are continuing to chat away while the TV drones on and I almost missed it - Yoli, having been sitting there playing with my dick and balls for several minutes suddenly leans forward and takes it into her mouth. She gives it a good taste and suck and then lets it drop out of her mouth and resumes the fondling. [And I am thinking Oh My God! It's both incredibly hot and appalling at the same time.] Bania is standing in the background doing something, completely not reacting to this. 20 seconds or so later Yoli does it again. She leans forward and sucks my dick right into her mouth. This time she really goes to works on it. It looks like it has the makings of a great blow job. I wish I had been awake to feel it.

[And despite the incredible bizarreness of all this, as I see myself start to respond to this treatment in the video I begin stiffening into an erection sitting there watching it at the computer. It's fucking weird. Even for a guy like myself who has a history of some weird stuff.]

After a minute or two, Yoli's mouth is having a positive effect on my dick (the unconscious one in the video). I can see that she has gotten me very close to a full erection. She pulls it out of her mouth and looks it over approvingly - I'm not sure whether she was satisfied with my dick or the results of her expert cocksucking. Whatever.

Then she gets up from the bed and pulls off her panties. I am thinking that this girl is going to have sex with me. And yep, she climbs right up onto the bed, straddles my stomach, and reaches behind herself to grab hold of my penis.

Yoli is trying to ease my dick into her pussy, her body undulating gently. I think it goes in a couple times, but doesn't stay in. I hear her yell rather loudly "Bania!" [Wow, she sure is certain I'm not going to wake up]

Bania walks back in and after a few words she takes charge of holding my dick and trying to guide it into her roommate's vagina. It's kind of working... Then with one hand Bania pushes Yoli up, pulls my dick down with the other and takes it into her mouth. Just like that. Bania is finally giving me a fucking blow job. Interesting.

[By this time I think I have started to grow accustomed to the weirdness and have begun to enjoy the erotic novelty of it.] It sure does look like Bania knows how to suck a dick. She is doing a bang-up job on mine. From the video my cock appears to be at maximum size and hardness. She takes it out of her mouth and says "OK." Bania holds my dick in place, guiding it until Yoli has fully taken it into her body. And having done so, Yoli lets out a little squeal of approval. And Bania does similarly, I swear making a similar sound of "Waaaaaa!" as she did when we first met!

Yoli begins to ride me and enjoy the sex. Bania stands up, leans forward , reaches under Yoli's shirt and pulls it up to cup her breasts. As Yoli continues to pump up and down on me, I can clearly see her two nipples poking from between the fingers on Bania's hands.

And it occurs to me as I watch, they didn't even bother to put a condom on me. There is a whole pack of them in my duffel, right next to a hidden video camera. Note to get tested.

Bania walks away, leaving her roommate to enjoy her sexual assault on my body. Yoli for her part now seems to be having a wonderful time. She leans forward, puts her hands on my chest and gets into a steady rhythm with my cock. This goes on for about two minutes, peaking with an apparent climax for Yoli. And maybe for me, too. It's difficult to tell from the video, but my body jerked a couple times and I there was a grunt. Yoli sits there straddling me for another minute, allowing her breathing to return to normal, my cock still completely buried in her pussy. Then again she shouts "Bania!" and something else in Spanish. Dutifully, Bania appears with a small towel and as Yoli eases her body off of mine, there is clearly semen running out of her vagina and down my cock. Nice job, girls. Once off completely, Bania gives her roommate a nice cleanup with the towel and then finishes mopping me up.

I'm still laying there with little signs of life except for the pulsating of my chest - now I think somewhat intensified from the vigorous sex/wet dream I was just subjected to.

[At this point, I back up and replay Yoli's orgasm to watch it again. It is weird and disturbing and I am not understanding any part of it. At the same time it's also an amazing turn-on. I am feeling violated, but in a good way. Sort of.]

This is where it should have ended. But this camera had another 90+ minutes of recording on it.

Both girls leave my view. Perhaps they are in the bathroom cleaning up or having hot lesbian sex. But the video only shows me laying there on the bed and the sound of the TV. Then the guy walks into the room. Oh, I had nearly forgotten about him. He walks around the bed, either looking for something or just checking out the scene. He leaves the room. He walks back to the foot of the bed, grasps both my feet at the ankles and pulls me toward him. This is definitely a holy shit moment and one which instantly shrunk my dick as I watched in horror. The pit in my stomach was back as if I had been punched.

The guy reaches into one of the pockets in his pants, pulls out something – a small tube - and holds it in his mouth while he opens his pants and drops them to the floor.

He lifts each of my legs up, putting one of my feet over each of his shoulders. Then he takes the tube out of his mouth, opens it, squeezes something out into one hand and then works it around his own now-hardening dick. The pit in my stomach spreads to my throat. I'm about to get fucked. Where is Bania to stop this?

Oh there she is. She comes in, followed by Yoli. Bania has the tray with some food and a small kitchen towel. She places the tray on the bed next to me, then she and Yoli each get comfortable on either side of me. All the while, the guy at the foot of the bed is clearly trying to ease his now hardened cock into my ass. Thank God at least he seems to be going slowly. He's not pushing hard, just letting the tip of his member press against my hole.

[Watching the video, I realize I am unconsciously holding one hand protectively under my butt. Does it feel like I have been fucked? I had not felt anything particularly unusual, although the more I ponder it the more I think I feel some damaged aftermath down there. Have I taken a crap since then? Yeah, at a gas station during the drive home. Had not noticed anything unusual at the time. Wow, too much for my brain to process right now.]

Why isn't Bania stopping this guy? Who is he to them? A gay neighbor? Yoli's boyfriend who also likes a little man-ass on the side? Why would she allow this - and appear to be so damned unphased by it all? I have known her now for a couple years - and while most of that was not in person I felt that we had established a deep and genuine bond. She's laying there on the bed munching on shrimp wraps and chatting to her roommate.

Yoli, by the way, is now topless and for the first time I can see her tits which are quite nice. They are substantially bigger than Bania's, clearly natural, with medium sized, very dark areolas. It's a nice sight, but hard to fully enjoy while at the same time a guy is still trying to push his dick deeper into my ass. My rape seems to go on forever. Bania finishes eating and then I swear she takes out another fucking cigarette and lights it. The guy seems to have made progress with my ass because he is now into a stead in-and-out rhythm. Bania watches it passively and seemingly without emotion as she smokes.

The guys rhythm starts to get faster and I get the sense that he is finally about to be finished with me. Also sensing that, Yoli leans forward and cradles my head gently under one arm. As the guy fucks me faster and faster, Yoli leans to my face and starts to kiss me on the mouth. She keeps kissing me - it looks like a deep and sensuous kiss. Bania watches both of them work on opposite ends of me. Finally, with Yoli's tongue exploring the inside of my mouth, the guy arches his back in climax and holds there a moment.

Before he can pull his dick out of my ass, Bania pops out of bed and grabs the towel. Mop up is clearly her responsibility - or maybe she just fears for the cleanliness of her bedding. She slides the towel up and under as he pulls out. While the guy still holds my legs up in the air, she gives both his dick and my asshole a good cursory cleaning. And then, for the cherry on top of all this, she takes his dick into her mouth and gives it a couple of good slow sucks, looking up into his eyes.

It all leaves me pretty much not knowing anything about anything. This girl I thought I knew. I had imagined us getting serious. Why would she do this to me? Intentionally and with forethought? It's just plain puzzling. I would not even have known that this had happened had I not also been a perv and had Bania's room wired for hidden video recording.

I could take this to the police. But they would likely question me about the hidden cameras. They would want to see my gear, which would be dangerous.

I will close this by saying that after another day away from the shock, I did go back and methodically check out all three of my camera feeds from that fateful evening. One of them crapped out mid-way through my ass rape, the other soldiered on for another hour or so, showing Bania carefully cleaning my ass with a damp washcloth and the three of them moving me into a less incriminating position on the bed before all of them leaving me there alone for the remainder of the video. I imagine them in the living room having a little post-rape orgy, but who knows what the fuck they were doing.

12