Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
hotfunpen3hotfunpen3over 7 years ago
Great idea.

A fun story and seeing her tell it made it hotter.

gnome_mangnome_manover 7 years ago
It was okay

I think that she did okay, but she would have done better if she'd scripted it before she spoke. Lexi has a very good "camera" personality. She didn't freeze up, had good eye contact and spoke pretty well. But she did repeat herself a lot, and didn't get into the kind of details that really flesh out the story.

I was also disappointed because I was expecting too much. The usual video involves a lot of action, not a hot chick sitting on her bed talking, so I was expecting too much and it distracted me. If I had been more aware of the limitations of your format, I would have been able to concentrate on her more.

I think that you need to make it plain that there won't be any explicit action, just a, hopefully, interesting story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Great story...made me hard

Great story! Thank you, it was great to hear in person.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

A great story. Hope to hear more from Lexi.

pope32767pope32767over 7 years ago
Audio not synchronized

A great story. I think that the unscripted spontaneous nature was an important part of it — most people are much better at just talking than they are at reading a script.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
So this looks rehearsed

Also the video js choppy

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Ineresting concept

First, hat's off to Lexi for sharing her story on-camera. I thought she did great for a first time out! As far as the overall concept of video storytelling...I'm not so sure. If you're going to have video, then you might as well watch porn. To me the great thing about the Audio Stories here is that your imagination conjures the imagery based on the narrative and the voice. That creates a vivid internal eroticism. Plus you often hear them masturbate as they're reading their story. Very erotic indeed.

With video it's much more visceral and therefore, why video someone reading their story? At that point, you're already on video, why wouldn't the story just be acted out instead of read? That's just my two cents.

jenorma2012jenorma2012over 7 years ago
not bad

usually I just see the story as it is being told in my mind, this however is alright but it leaves me with nothing to see, as it is being told I just look at the person, it is good to see who lexi is in person and as for her story other than a few parts which I am glad are not shown it was not all that bad and she really did a good job telling her story on camera for the first time.

And as for this catching on well not to sure it will, I mean some people might use it but still I don't think too many will

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Not a fan!

A rather boring way to tell a story by video. Having lived in a world where master storytellers passed on ancient tales this poor attempt saddens me. It is simply a video story that someone is pursuing because their writing lacks

CliterateDykeCliterateDykeover 7 years ago

This was interesting. I liked the story & Lexi is quite pretty. Wish she'd have been nude though because, well, because I'm a horny dyke & wanted to see her pretty body. Don't know if this video storytelling will catch on but it's a worthy attempt at sharing erotica in a non-wrotten way.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Not sure it works

First off I agree that while reading a story I'm picturing the events and people of a story in my head. Watching the video I'm looking at the story teller and waiting her/him to do something or play out the scene for us. Doesn't work for me.

irishcream44irishcream44over 7 years ago
Not a Fan

Too long to load, for one thing

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Tons of potential

She did a really good job for a first outing, and it's easy to see how great litTV could be if the style aspects of it were really embraced as they are in audio section. Something in the vain of campfire stories or an Arabian nights-esque approach could really kill. Good job so far guys.

Urbanbreaker13Urbanbreaker13over 7 years ago
Not sure yet...

I agree with the rest, it looks promising but you actually wait for the story teller to do something, not sexual but this flat tone confession is not so hot as it sounds in the first place. When reading you can picture stuff but here you keep on waiting for something that never comes...

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
It was like . . .

So we talked and stuff and I found a dildo and stuff and well we did stuff and wow we did some more stuff. Like sex stuff, you know and she goes and I go I go. And it was really great we should do it some more.

Video without action is talking head ( as opposed to talking while giving head, but that is another rant) boring.

Mymantoy999Mymantoy999over 7 years ago
Was curious if you were talking about

"The Woodshed" in Orlando. Haven't made it there yet, but know several folks that do go. As for the story, it was a good first start. There will be trial and error while trying to get the format down and see what is actually allowed and what isn't.

great lovergreat loverover 7 years ago
Lexi is cute

She is very cute!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Wow

Lexi your very sexy hot maybe next time bring her with you and tell us part two. Very nice way to tell your story. Lexi you are so dam hot hope you like men too

Aimie2469Aimie2469over 7 years ago
Open Mind

I loved it It was personal and just right, i.e. sexy without being pornographic, although I have to admit, I would not be adverse to seeing those glorious tits and maybe a little fingering while relating the story!

More please

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Interesting as a first time

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous