Vietnamese Beef Pho

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Are you tired?" Kon asked.

Grace shrugged her shoulders then shook her head. "I'm okay, it's been a long day. A good one though!"

Kon smiled, "I'm glad you think it's been a good day, I think so too!"

When they reached their stop, they left the train and made their way to Grace's house.

"You have a nice neighbourhood," Kon said as he looked at the trees that lined up alongside the road.

After a short walk, they arrived at Grace's house. She opened the door, let Kon enter first, followed behind him and closed the front door, locking it behind her.

They headed into the living room and she kicked off her shoes. "You can put your shoes wherever, I don't really have a specific spot". She laughed awkwardly, she lived like a student in some ways.

Kon obliged and took off his shoes, he placed them at the side of the sofa and waited for Grace to sit down first. She did, and he followed. He accidentally sat closer to her than he meant to, but Grace didn't mind.

Grace put her feet up on the seat next to her and relaxed. "Are you in the mood for any particular film?" she asked.

"It's up to you, it's your house after all!"

Grace grabbed the remote, switched on the TV and started looking through the movie box sets. "Hmm, I'm feeling like a comedy, is that okay?"

Kon agreed with her choice.

After spending a few minutes looking through the films, she finally made a choice, selected it and shuffled in her seat, making herself comfortable. Kon did the same.

"You're welcome to put your feet up if you want," Grace told Kon. He did and made himself more comfortable too.

While the film was just starting, the two of them chatted away about how the day had been and how happy they were but as the film went on, they sat quietly watching it.

Half an hour into the film, Grace was starting to feel the effects of a long day of work and then entertaining. Her head was starting to loll, and it eventually found its way to Kon's shoulder, before she could lift her head back up, she dropped off to sleep.

Kon was surprised that Grace had rested on his shoulder, but soon realised that she was just too tired to sit up. He let her rest her head on him and smiled knowing that she really was comfortable with him.

The film continued to play and Kon half watched it, he was distracted by Grace's steady breathing as she slept. Her head was close to his and his nostrils were filled with the smell of her shampoo, it was sweet but not too sweet. He enjoyed the smell.

Grace shuffled in her sleep and rested her arm on Kon's stomach. He was shocked this time and debated on waking her up, but he couldn't bring himself to do it, she looked so peaceful. He was completely distracted away from the film and looked at how her arm was across his body, he liked how delicate she looked. He stared at the screen but nothing he was seeing sunk in, he started thinking about how warm she felt cuddled up to him and he wondered how he got there. A short while ago, he was still in America, then suddenly, he was in the house of someone he'd been talking to for a few months and it felt right. He'd flown over 4000 miles to be here and for the first time in a while, he was happy.

Grace stirred again, this time her arm slipped down slightly, closer to his hips. Kon flinched. He thought her hand was going to land on his cock which was now starting to get hard. He was trying not to think about how her body was spreading out across him, but she wasn't making it easy. He knew that if she woke up now, the first thing she would see would be the tent in his trousers and that would be embarrassing for him. Looking around, he spotted a blue blanket hanging desperately to the back of the sofa, he reached for it and accidentally knocked Grace slightly. She mumbled something, and he froze like a deer in headlights, "Please, please don't wake up and see me like this!" he thought to himself. He waited, holding his breath and nothing else seemed to happen, she was still asleep.

He exhaled, pulled the blanket down and covered himself up, it was a long blanket, so he draped it over Grace as well, he didn't want her getting cold.

Grace's eyes fluttered open slightly but Kon couldn't see as her face was away from his. She had fallen asleep before, but she'd woken up after she mumbled. Seeing the tent in Kon's trousers had made her curious about what he was doing. When he covered her with the blanket, she instantly knew that he was trying to hide the effect she was having on him. This made her feel bold, Grace was normally a quiet, shy young woman but Kon brought out things in her that she never knew existed. In the months that they had been speaking, her confidence levels had increased, she often found herself flirting with him as well -- which she never did before him. She wasn't naïve, she'd been in relationships in the past and had said suggestive things to her partners, but with Kon, it was different. She always put it down to the fact that there was no pressure, most of the time they were joking and that was fun for her. She enjoyed saying things that could be taken in a certain way but could also be seemingly innocent.

Under the blanket, Grace started very gently, and very slowly stroking Kon's stomach. He instantly tensed, not knowing if she was doing it in her sleep or not. He worried that she didn't know what she was doing and didn't want to take advantage of her. Before he had time to respond, her hand slipped under his t-shirt and she ran her fingertips over his warm flesh. By now he realised she was awake and allowed himself to relax.

"Grace..." he whispered. She didn't respond with words, but she did let out a contended "Hmmm" and snuggled her head into his shoulder. Kon let his head drop back and he let Grace's fingers roam his body.

Every now and then, Grace's fingers touched a spot that was ticklish but felt good, too. Kon would flinch slightly when she'd touch those spots but would quietly moan his consent. Under his t-shirt, Grace's fingers roamed everywhere, his chest, stomach and hips. She'd graze his nipples and that made him inhale quickly.

Pulling the blanket completely off them, Grace looked up at Kon's face, he instantly looked back at her. His eyes were intense but encouraging. She adjusted her position so that she was kneeling on the sofa next to him. She lifted his t-shirt so that it gathered on his chest, bent forward and kissed his stomach. Kon reached down and placed his hand on Grace's back, gently stroking her. He shifted his position so that his feet were planted firmly on the floor which made his cock stand out proudly. It was straining against the fabric of his trousers.

Grace continued to kiss his stomach, occasionally licking his skin which felt hotter than before. She moved higher up his body and found his nipples. Licking them, she got more audible confirmation as he moaned slightly louder this time. Again, feeling bold, she wanted to test what he could handle, so she gently bit down on one of his nipples. He inhaled through his teeth and that created a faint hissing sound, but he didn't tell her to stop. She licked and kissed her way across his chest and gave the other nipple the same treatment.

Kon's cock was throbbing now, he needed to release it from its tight prison, but he didn't want to rush Grace, he was enjoying what she was doing to him.

Grace sat back on her heels, "Can we lose the t-shirt please?" she asked, trying to sound authoritative, it was less of a question and more of a demand. Kon did as he was told.

His bare torso was on display and Grace could finally see him in his glory. The work he put into the gym was apparent, he wasn't overly muscular which Grace thought was perfect. He had muscle definition but didn't look like a body builder or film star, that kind of physique wasn't what she was in to. He did, however, have a strong chest and thick arms which put images in her head of him picking her up and doing whatever he wanted to her. Her pussy responded to what she was seeing, she could feel herself getting wet.

Grace ran her fingers over his chest, following the lines of his muscles, down his abdomen and followed the line of his trousers. Kon watched her fingers intently, he was enjoying the attention he was receiving.

Kon looked away from Grace's fingers and to her face, her eyes were still on his body. He couldn't believe that someone who was 20 years younger than him would be looking at him the way that Grace was, and he was loving it.

Grace could feel Kon's eyes on her, but she was distracted with the thoughts running through her mind. She wanted to do so much to him but couldn't do them all at the same time. Finally making up her mind, she got off the sofa, stood in front of Kon and removed her t-shirt. She smiled at his reaction and placed herself between his legs. Crouching forward, Kon got a clear view of her cleavage and he wanted to see more, to his surprise, Grace reached forward, undid his belt and zipper. She grabbed the rim of his trousers, making sure to grab the top of his underwear too, and pulled. He raised his hips allowing her to remove them, she pulled down and his cock sprang free. Taking off the last of his clothes, Kon sat there naked and exposed and the sight thrilled Grace.

Kneeling in between Kon's legs, Grace kissed the insides of his thighs, and ran her hands over his stomach. She shuffled forward so that her face was closer to his cock, sliding her hands slowly from his knees to his balls, she circled the skin that surrounded them. With one of her fingers she gently stroked over the perineum and bit her bottom lip when she saw Kon's mouth open. Gently grabbing his cock with one hand, she began stroking his hot shaft. Kon moaned and closed his eyes, resting his head back again. With her other hand, she gently played with his balls. She bent forward and placed her lips above the tip of his cock, and very slowly she opened her mouth. Still stroking his shaft, she gripped harder and pumped slightly faster, Kon moaned again and pushed his hips up trying to get more.

Grace decided to give him what he wanted, and lowered her head, pushing his cock into her mouth.

"Oh fuck, Grace!" panted Kon.

Grace tried to take all his cock in one go but gagged a little. Evidently, he was bigger than she was used to but continued anyway, holding her head still when he hit the back of her throat, giving herself time to get used to the feeling. When she was confident that she could take him without gagging again, she started bobbing her head slowly, sucking hard and deliberately. She looked up as she sucked his cock and she noticed that Kon was watching her intently, his eyebrows were knitted but his mouth was open in an expression that Grace knew was a good thing.

While she sucked his cock, she continued to pump his shaft, gradually picking up the pace until Kon's hips were rocking back and forth with her rhythm.

Grace closed her eyes and focused on what she was doing, she continued sucking hard and kept up a steady pass. Kon reached down and held her hair out of the way, he didn't grip it or pull tightly, which Grace appreciated. She hummed her approval, knowing that the vibration in her throat would feel good for him.

"Oh my god, do that again please?" His request came out in a whisper.

Graced obliged, humming longer for him, she looked up and saw that he'd thrown his head back and was breathing heavily. She slowed down her rhythm but randomly hummed for him, taking him by surprise each time.

"I'm going to cum soon if you keep that up," he warned.

Grace pulled her head up and Kon's cock left her mouth with a 'pop', "Don't you want to cum now?" she asked, licking her lips.

"I don't want it to finish so quickly," he responded, "I think it's your turn now!"

Grace leant forward again, licking his balls all the way to the tip of his cock, and Kon moaned. "Okay," Grace said as she stood up, removing her jeans and panties. Kon stood too and asked her to sit on the sofa with her feet up on the cushions and her legs spread, she did as he said.

Kon knelt in front of her, he looked at the young pussy that was spread for him and his cock twitched. He was desperate to be inside her, but he wanted to taste her first, and make her feel as good as she possibly could. He started by rubbing a finger lightly up her pussy lips. Grace's hips squirmed with pleasure already, Kon smiled. He softly pushed two fingers inside the lips and gently teased the opening of her pussy, he didn't insert a finger, but he did press lightly by the entrance. He could hear Grace's shallow breathing, and she was gripping the cushions in anticipation.

Kon slide his finger slowly, tantalisingly so, up to her clit. As soon as his finger encountered the sensitive nub, Grace released a small whimpering moan. He pressed harder and rubbed it in a small circular motion, Grace's toes clenched around the edge of the cushion.

Leaning forward, Kon licked the skin of her pussy below her clit, he pressed his tongue against her opening and pushed in while he continued to play with her sweet spot. The two different feelings made Grace moan and mewl.

Kon removed his hand and started to tickle her clit with his tongue, pressing down with his head to give her some pressure. He alternated between fucking her pussy with his tongue and flicking her clit. While his tongue couldn't penetrate far enough to hit her g-spot, Grace loved the feeling of his hot, wet muscle inside her.

Returning to her clit, Kon licked it harder and with a steady rhythm. With one of his hands, he brought two fingers up to his mouth, stopped playing with her clit, sucked the fingers and then returned to what he was doing. With the two fingers, he slowly pushed them inside of her pussy.

"Oh, Kon that feels amazing," Grace gasped.

Kon curled his fingers inside of her and found her g-spot, rubbing that and licking her clit at the same time, Grace knew she wouldn't last long at all. She started pumping her hips in time with his fingers, pushing her pussy harder into his face. Kon didn't move back, he enjoyed her reaction.

"Don't stop, I'm going to cum! Oh, Kon I'm going to cum for you!"

Kon's cock had been softening but as soon as Grace said that, he was rock hard again and desperately wanted to make her cum. He continued his pace and Grace's hips bucked wildly, she was moaning and whimpering. Quickly, her hips stopped, and her body tensed, the muscles inside her pussy clenched and Kon knew she was cumming, he continued what he was doing until she relaxed. When she'd finished cumming, he slowly removed his fingers, stood up and sat down beside her on the sofa. He motioned for her to cuddle up to him but as she moved, she noticed his hard cock standing proudly.

Instead of cuddling up to him, she swung her leg over his lap and straddled him.

"Are you sure you want to do that?" Kon asked.

Grace didn't reply, she lifted her hips, took hold of his cock and lowered herself on it. They both moaned as he filled her up. Her warm, wet pussy felt amazing to him, and his rock-hard cock felt amazing to her.

When he was fully inside her, she sat for a moment and leant forward. For the first time, she kissed him, and he responded back eagerly. The kiss was passionate, almost desperate as though they'd been starving themselves of passion.

Grace pulled herself away from his kiss and began to ride his cock, slowly at first. Kon reached forward and unhooked her bra, taking it off and throwing it to the side. Her breasts were free, and he was excited by the size of them. He took both in his hands and squeezed them. His thumbs rubbed over the nipples and Grace bit her lip once again.

Leaning back further, Grace gripped his thighs and continued to ride him. Her whole torso was on display and Kon's eyes hungrily explored her body. Her skin was much paler than his which made her look like a delicate doll. He gripped her hips and took control of her pace, every time her hips went back down, he pushed up so that his cock buried deep inside of her.

"Fuck, fuck," Grace was whispering, his cock was hitting her in all the right spots and she could feel another orgasm getting close. Her pussy was very wet for him and her juices were leaking down his balls. Kon loved the feeling of how wet she was and the silky, smooth walls over her pussy were bringing him closer to an orgasm too.

She leant forward again and placed her hands on the sofa, either side of his head. She rode his cock harder and faster, moving forward slightly so that he was as deep as he could get. She clenched her pussy muscles so that she could feel every part of him inside of her. The sudden tightness drove Kon wild and he was moaning in unison with Grace. They were panting and sweating, both desperate to make the other cum. Grace gently bit Kon's neck and he shuddered.

"Harder, please harder" he begged. She bit harder and he squeezed her waist firmly, but not too tight.

"I'm going to cum again!" Grace cried out, her pussy clenched tightly, and she fucked him as hard as she possibly could.

"Oh fuck, I'm going to cum too!" Kon announced.

"Fill me up Kon, I want you to cum inside me".

Together they came, his cum mixing with her juices, their faces hot and red, and their breathing shallow. Grace kissed Kon again and then chuckled quietly.

"What's up?" Kon asked.

"Not once did I think our first meeting in real life would end up like this, but I'm glad it did," she said breathlessly.

"I didn't expect this either," he replied, "I actually think I fell asleep on the sofa with you and this was all just a dream, really".

Grace leant back, Kon's slowly softening cock slid out of her wet pussy. Their mixed juices leaked down her inner thigh onto his cock and leg. Grace responded, "If this really is a dream, then you're a huge pervert with some serious attention to detail!"

Kon laughed, he wrapped his arms around her and they hugged for a long time. Grace tried to supress a yawn but Kon heard it.

"We should head off to bed, shouldn't we?" He suggested.

"Yeah, otherwise I'm going to fall asleep on you again," Grace laughed. She stood up, took Kon's hand and led him upstairs, she took him into her bedroom and climbed into bed, gesturing for him to join her. He was surprised that she wanted him in her bed, but he wasn't going to question it. He climbed in after her and told her to lie on her side, facing away from him. She did, and he cuddled up behind her. Grace loved that he wanted to spoon with her. She smiled and lay there, listening to his breathing. Eventually they both fell asleep.

Rolling over, Grace opened her eyes and saw that Kon was still asleep, she looked at the clock and she realised she'd slept solidly through the night. She sat up slowly, carefully trying not to wake Kon up. She reached for her phone and sent a text to her friend. She explained that she got home safely and that the night went well. Her friend asked for more details about what happened, but Grace responded with a "maybe later". She locked her phone, slipped back down her bed and cuddled up to Kon who put his arm around her.