All Comments on 'Viking Charm'

by dundalk

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
sirhugssirhugsalmost 11 years ago
true group sex

well narrated, a reasonable amount of detail. would enjoy more.

Fog43Fog43almost 11 years ago
Great Premise

Love the premise of your story. What a great setup for a series of Ibiza adventures with your Viking stud and his girls. More please!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
HOTTTT..AND DEFINETLY MORE M/M BI IN THIS GROUP

REALLY HOTTTT PREMISE..AND AS A SUPER SEX-CHARGED WIFE/MOM..VERY MUCH INTO WATCHING AND PARTICIPATING IN HOT ADULT JOCK DAD/SON (M/M) FAMILY BI ACTION WITH MOM.... WE HOPE ERIK AND THE GROUP HAVE SOME HOT FAMILIES THAT ARE A PART OF THE SCENE..NOT SINCE DENNIS KIROS'S HOT POSTS HERE IN THE PAST.. DEPICTING SIMILAR "GROUP NUDISM AND HOT BI SEX.. HAVE THERE BEEN POSTS AS HOT AS HIS AND NOW YOURS..AND IGNORE ANY NEGATIVITY RE: M/M BI ACTION.. IN YOUR POSTS.. NOTHING HOTTER FOR MOMS/WOMEN AND FAMILIES LIKE OURS..THAN READING ABOUT HOT SEX CHARGED PEOPLE WHO GET INTO EVERYTHING ...BECAUSE IT IS HOT..THOSE DUMB-ASS CRITICS ARE AFRAID TO ADMIT IT...KEEP UP YOU HOTTTTT SERIES..

drdirty8drdirty8almost 11 years ago
very hot

This story was very hot and vivid.

kilkennycplkilkennycplalmost 11 years ago
loved it

great story . well told

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

At a party, there was a bit of group sex happening between a very slightly built blonde female, 3 guys were lined up so I decided to join the line at number 4. My cock was hard and I accidently nudged the guy in front, also blonde haired, who turned and said nice cock, then turned back around and I felt him grab my cock stroking it. I didn't move, he moved to the side and said, you like anal, who doesn't, good, come with me and we moved about 5 metres away. He bent down and sucked my cock, then turned and offered his smooth ass to me, I moved forward, pushed against him and entered him, he was noisy as I fucked him, my first male anal and it wasn't long before I blew inside him. I moved back, I think I started a trend as another guy moved up and fucked him. now, I take what is offered to me, male or female, both good.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Oh, c'mon

What's with the monster penis sizes in this story? The "littler" one just seven inches?

"In a Journal of Urology study, researchers found the following:

~An average penis size of 8.8 cm (3.5 inches) when flaccid

~An average penis size of 12.9 cm (5.1 inches) when erect."

I know this is fiction, but it shouldn't be science fiction!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

"Trashing about!" Esti tabernac!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous