Viking Charm

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dundalk
dundalk
17 Followers

My sphincter muscle was now loosening a little, allowing Erik to quicken his pace and fuck me like I was his bitch.

Kristen had turned her attention from me to Maggie, and was on her knees alongside Angelica looking for some space to park her tongue.

She slid her hand from behind up onto Maggie's cunt, and was working her fingers into her. In a moment her rather small delicate hand had disappeared and was buried up to its wrist in cunt. Maggie was panting in ecstasy as Kirsten fisted her, while at the same time Angelica sucked on her by now swollen cunt.

Erik had managed to maneuver me on to all fours on the floor, and was fucking me doggy style. He was slapping me on the arse as he fucked me. I felt the pain and the humiliation, but the pleasure was overwhelming. My arse, now glowing red from his slaps, looked like Maggie's arse after one of our spanking sessions. Erik, feeling his cock about to explode, withdrew his cock from my hole and came. His hot spunk spurting over me, and running along my ass-crack, completing my submission and humiliation.

"Kristen, come and clean Stuart's ass," Erik ordered, directing her to take up a position behind me.

I felt her tongue lap at my burning hole, her delicate hands pushing apart my butt-cheeks allowing her more access. She reached under me, found my cock and wanked it. Erik stopped her and told her to move aside.

"I will finish him," he said, flipping me onto my back and fixing his mouth to my cock.

His sucking technique was incredible and completely different from Maggie or Kristin; better even. He squeezed my balls with his large powerful hands, applying just the correct pressure to my sack as he sucked my cock. When I did climax he swallowed my cum and licked all traces away.

I was left shaking and jerking on the floor of that shower area, dazed and in spasms of sexual ecstasy. I was wondering what had the hell had just hit me, but Erik was not finished yet, and he stood to survey his next conquest.

He ordered Kristen to clean his cock, standing with his hands on hips while he waited for her to comply.

Kirsten left the shower area for a moment and returned with a soaped up sponge. She kneeled before him and began to clean his mammoth cock. She went to put her lips to it but Erik stopped her, drawing back from her as if to save himself. Satisfied that his cock was ready for action Erik turned to Maggie and offered it to her. I froze as I watched Maggie reach for his monster cock. I could see her pulse racing and her mouth twitch as she drew Erik's cock closer. In a moment her mouth closed around its tip and she was sucking it.

Her eyes now closed, Maggie sucked on Erik's cock as she had mine the first time.

With two hands around its shaft she traced her tongue around its tip. Angelica and Kristen had positioned themselves either side of her and were sucking each of her nipples, their hands fondling her and teasing her clitoris.

Erik stepped back removing his cock from Maggie's mouth. He bent down and kissed her on the mouth before stepping around to her rear and taking up a kneeling position behind her.

He told Angelica to lie in front of Maggie and open her legs.

"Show Maggie your pussy," he said

"Now Maggie, you may eat," said Erik, pushing Maggie's head gently towards Angelica's young cunt. Angelica raised her hips upwards, thrusting her delicious pussy to meet Maggie's mouth. For the first time in Maggie's life, she was tasting and smelling womanhood, and she loved it. She quickly worked her tongue through Angelica's outer lips finding her hot little hole. Finding her hole she darted her tongue in and out of it before finally pushing three fingers inside and finger fucking the writhing young woman.

I had pulled my wasted body over to the base of the shaped seating of the shower room for support, Kristen following me and laying her head against me. We both watched the scene as Erik, once again, brought his massive cock into action. Finding Maggie's opening with the tip of his cock he began to push it in and out of her very gently. Backwards and forwards he rocked, finding his rhythm before finally plunging his whole length into her.

My butt-cheeks clenched as I watched Erik's shaft disappear into Maggie's cunt.

She let out a deep guttural howl as his fullness speared her. Returning her mouth to Angelica's cunt Maggie once again ate greedily. Kristen crawled forward and began kissing Angelica on the mouth, her ass, now facing me, presented the most gorgeous little cunt, just begging to be fucked. With renewed strength I pulled myself to my knees and grabbed her by the hips.

"She likes it in the ass," said Erik, watching me and saying, "Give her what she Likes Stuart"

Kristen bent further to receive me and after a couple of botched attempts I was in her ass, fucking her.

With Maggie's cunt being stretched by Erik's monster cock, Kristen's ass being fucked by mine and Angelica's hole being finger fucked and licked by Maggie, all three women were trashing about in ecstasy. I could feel my climax building but I wanted to share it with Maggie. I called her name to get her attention and she could see I had my cock in Kristen's ass.

"I am going to cum," I told her.

"On me," she said "give it to me", reaching her hand out to take my cock.

I slid my cock from Kristen's ass and offered it to Maggie.

I was expecting Maggie to wank it for me until I came, but instead she took it straight into her mouth and began sucking me off. The sight of Maggie being fucked from behind while sucking on my cock was almost as much as I could bear, but when Kristen worked herself into a sixty nine with Angelica, replacing Maggie's mouth with her own, my cock exploded. I filled Maggie's mouth with my hot spunk, her moans letting me know that she was also at the peak of her pleasure. Erik, seeing Maggie and I writhing in orgasm slid his monster cock out of Maggie's pulsing hole and presented it to her to suck. It was inches away from my face as Maggie took hold of it and worked her tongue over it.

"Mmmmmmm," she moaned taking it deeper into her mouth.

Erik had his hands on both of our heads as he watched my wife gobble him. He was playing with our hair and stroking our necks as he pulled me closer.

He pushed our heads together and in a moment my lips met Maggie's and we were kissing. Erik was a master fuckologist, Knowing I would not be able to resist the temptation of tasting his cock, he made sure my lips touched it. Without hesitation I took what I was being offered and began sucking him.

Erik held my head with both hands and announced that he was going to cum. I squeezed his balls, as he had mine earlier in a feeble attempt to heighten his pleasure. His cock erupted into my mouth spilling it musky cream in hot spurts.

I swallowed everything he had to give, holding his cock in one hand while massaging his ass with the other. Maggie brought her mouth to mine and we shared in the muskiness of Eric's last few drops.

Withdrawing his cock, Maggie and I found ourselves in a long embrace. We kissed passionately and she squashed her tits against my chest.

We were both physically and emotionally drained from our day with Eric and the girls. We had fulfilled almost all of Maggie's fantasies and created a few new ones.

Oh and the diving wasn't bad either.

dundalk
dundalk
17 Followers
12