Viking Raid

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His cock causes her to gag occasionally as it is slowly forced in and out of her mouth and throat. She noticed that when she sucks and uses her tongue to caress it he doesn't thrust down her throat causing her to gag. She can still feel his father's tongue caressing her flower and bud. Then on top of that she feels something penetrates her pussy while his tongue works it's magic. She feels that build up and her back arches and body tenses up as another orgasm sweeps her body, she moans out with Bjorn's cock on the down stroke and it slides easily deep in her throat.

Just as he is pulling back for another thrust her tongue grazes the head and he lets out a moan and grunts as his cock explodes filling her mouth and throat with his seed. Then he withdraws from her mouth allowing her to swallow and wipes his cock across her face. As soon as the first orgasm ended another began. Bjorn steps off the bed and sit beside her and begins to kiss and nibble her soft and firm breasts. The orgasms from what these two men are doing to her become more intense with each wave.

During the last of six continuous orgasms she feels the fingers slip from her pussy and the warm of his breath across her now soaked pussy. Bjorn's attention to her breasts are intensified as he begins sucking her nipples one at a time while his hands massages and teases the other nipple. Suddenly, she feels her legs being lifted and a slight pressure from her pussy as she feels his father's cock penetrate deep inside her with one thrust the impact of his cock inside her causes yet another orgasm.

By this time she is not concerned about who is doing what to her, the pleasure is taking over and her moans of pleasure are getting increasingly louder with every thrust of his cock into her tight wet pussy. Suddenly, he withdraws from her wet mound and Bjorn ceases pleasuring her breasts. The two of them untie her wrist and sit her up and Bjorn lays down on his back and she is told to mount his cock and ride him like a horse. She turns and climbs over him and positions her pussy over his erect manhood reaching down she guides it in and slowly slides down its length. Her pussy stretches as she slides down its length as his cock seems thicker than his father's, but feels wonderful.

As she rides him his father comes up from behind and grasps her breasts and massages them. Then they slide down her sides helping her to ride and forcing her down harder and harder on Bjorn's cock. She can hear in his breathing he is getting closer to filling her with his seed. She also can feel an orgasm building within her and she leans forward making her breast bounce over his face teasingly. He reaches up cupping them and takes on in his mouth and his tongue flicks back and forth across your nipple.

Just as her orgasm hits she feels pressure against her asshole and with her every thrust on Bjorn's cock she feels his father's cock penetrate deeper and deeper into her ass causing her to ride harder and faster as her orgasm hits it's more intense than any other she has felt and it doesn't seem to be stopping even after she calapsed on Bjorn he and his father continue to thrust into her holes until they both begin moaning with her.

Their moans and breathing getting heavier and heavier and suddenly she feels them both release and explode inside her. The experience caused her to pass out. Again she awakens and find herself laying naked on the bed in between them both the next morning. She manages to get up without waking them and start making them breakfast. When they wake they find her plating breakfast still naked.

12