All Comments on 'Viking's Love'

by Snugbug

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Aaaugh!

Laundry soap! You owe me laundry soap, electricity and water for a cold shower and washing and drying my now-moist unmentionables! Keep going!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Nice story but bad historicity

The era of thr Viking invasions and the arrival of the Romani in northern Europe are about 500 years apart.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Historical?

There's literally NO historical feel about this, it's written in a very contemporary style, lacks any historical accuracy in background, dialogues and overall character behavior... A gypsy in Viking times? And a Viking saying 'there is my good girl'? Seriously?

Overall, I really wonder why you went for a 'historical' setting. You'd have done much better sticking with contemporary and using a 'Viking type' Danish or Swedish male lead.

On top of that, you need an editor for style and content. Pearls like: 'She let him kiss her, but at the same time tried to struggle out from under him' (what exactly is she trying to achieve?) and 'a loud moan erupted from her lips' (vomit can erupt from your mouth, a moan, unlikely so) really make the discerning reader cringe.

minxxxkittenminxxxkittenover 6 years ago
Amazing start!

I really enjoyed that, although I wish she was more reluctance and defied him more. But I can't wait for more! I hope we can see the next chapter soon!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Steamy viking...yes!

I wouldn't mind being fucked by a viking like Jerrik. Compared to spelling/grammar on most sites with free sex stories, you clearly took some time and care with the story. Good writing overall (and even though it's not perfect, neither are people, so don't lose any sleep over it).

gaggedKitty23gaggedKitty23over 6 years ago
More stories?

You say this is your first story in a while, but I can't find any more stories listed under Snugbug on the site. Are there more of your stories I could read? This made me want to jump someone. Love your writing!

Horseman68Horseman68over 6 years ago
Needs Follow-on Chapter(s)

A very enjoyable little read. Would like to have you follow up on these two characters as they get together as a couple.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
This is no good for tag i hit

I got romance and got this twisted shit. He never loved her. She forgives him because he got her off that's physical response not permitting the rape this is not how the real world works.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
More please!

I enjoy your style and like this story premise a lot! Keep going!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Loved the story, please write more!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous