Viking's Love

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In her head Mala was still holding onto the fact he'd stolen her and had every intention of locking her away from the world. She was desperate to hold onto her anger but as her orgasm was building up it was almost impossible. As she came, a loud moan erupted from her lips. Another soft moan came from Jerrik as he felt her tightening around his fingers.

Quickly Jerrik stood, rubbed his cock against her opening to get the head wet then he slammed into her drawing a gasp of pleasure from her lips. He let out a moan as he started thrusting into her, occasionally pulling all the way out so he could slam into her again. One hand was tight on her hip, he enjoyed the chance to squeeze and feel her skin. The other hand found its way to her breasts, lightly pinching at her nipples and kneading her tit.

After a minute of Jerrik thrusting into her and playing with her nipples, he was rewarded with little whimpers of pleasure that only spurred him on. Mala finally gave into the feeling of him inside of her, vaguely thinking it'd be better to enjoy now and fight with him later. Her legs wrapped around him, trying to pull him closer as her hips bucked against his.

Jerrik scooped her up from the bed, still inside her, and sat, his hands going to her hips to guide her as she started to ride him.

"There's my good girl" he purred into her ear.

His mouth went to her neck to lick and nip where he knew she was sensitive. A mixture of a moan and gasp escaped her lips as she bounced and ground on him. He bucked against her ramming his cock into her as she was trying to lift up on him. Her arms wrapped around him and her nails scratching at him as she got close to her second orgasm.

He felt her squeeze his cock as she came, her body leaning into his chest as she verbalized her pleasure. He tightened his grip on her and laid her out on the bed again as he kept thrusting into her, close to completion himself.

"Mmmm... You want to finish in my mouth...?" she asked, her voice laden with satisfaction.

"No, in your cunt" he told her before pressing a kiss onto her mouth, his hands roaming her body and holding her tight to him.

She let him kiss her, but at the same time tried to struggle out from under him. He let out a moan of pleasure, cumming inside of her, briefly pondering the fact that the struggle made it even more enjoyable.

She gasped as she felt the warmth of his seed in her and his cock growing soft. He didn't pull out immediately, he just enjoyed the sensation of being in her. After a few seconds of silence, she shoved at his shoulder.

"I really ought to kill you, I didn't want any of that" she threatened, though she lacked the edge she had held earlier.

He sighed and kissed her forehead before rolling off of her.

"I told you I needed it" he said, smiling at her and pulling her tight against his side.

12