Vikki 's New Job Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Bet you'd like me to fuck your arse now, wouldn't you?" Kevin asked her.

"Hmm, yes please...." Vikki trailed off.

Kevin immediately pulled out of Vikki's pussy.

Vikki grabbed her arse cheeks and spread them apart.

"Good girl" said Kevin, "Hey Mark, you ever seen your wife get arse-fucked?" I shook my head from side to side.

Kevin's cock moved towards Vikki's ring piece. He spat on it before guiding his cock into her virgin arse. Vikki, released a moan through gritted teeth, as Kevin increased the speed of each thrust of his cock into her arse. It went in deeper each time he pushed his hips into her.

Vikki started to moan louder and louder with each stroke until Nigel pushed his cock into her mouth from behind the sofa, stifling the noise.

Steve came round with the camera "Let's show all the folks around the world a close up of your wife getting pummelled by two guys. Spit roasted is the term, isn't it Mark? One cock in her arse, the other in her mouth. Looks good, doesn't it Mark? Do you think she's ready for all three of us Mark? One in her pussy, one in her arse and one in her mouth. Shall we see now?"

Steve placed the camera on the edge of the table whilst Nigel sat on the sofa. Kevin stopped fucking Vikki, his cock making a wet 'plop' sound as he pulled it out.

"Come and sit on my cock slut" said Nigel.

Vikki went to sit on Nigel, facing him as she lowered herself onto his throbbing tool.

Steve went up behind Vikki and pushed his forefinger into her arse "Are you ready for my cock in your arse?" he asked.

"Mmmmm, yes please..." Vikki confirmed "I want my darling husband to see me get fucked in all my holes please."

As Kevin stood on the sofa, lining up his cock with Vikki's face he looked into the camera and said "Mark, I bet you have your cock in your hand right now, don't you? I reckon you are enjoying this as much as your lovely wife".

He was right. As much as I felt humiliated seeing my wife treated as a slut in front of an audience of thousands I had a raging hard on and was about to cum within seconds.

In fact, the moment that Steve grabbed her waist and pushed his cock into her arse in one slow movement, the moment she had a dick in all her orifices my cock exploded, spraying cum all over the floor in front of me.

My cock remained rock hard though as Steve and Nigel took alternate thrusts into her arse and pussy, whilst she gamefully tried to suck on Kevin's cock.

Vikki wriggled as she was pounded by two cocks in a MFM sandwich. Steve pulled his cock out of her arse but this was just a temporary respite as he stretched her cheeks apart to show a gaping hole that was once the small entrance to her tight anus.

He slammed his cock back into her arse and carried on fucking her until he was ready to cum.

"There's something about a married woman with lots of cum on her face" said Steve as everyone climbed off the sofa.

Vikki knew what was about to happen and sat on the edge of the sofa, rubbing her clit, bringing herself to yet another orgasm.

The three guys surrounded her, one with the camera in his hand. All three were jerking their cocks which were pointing at Vikki's face.

"Tell your hubby where you want us to cum, Vikki?" Nigel prodded her.

"I want you all to cum over my face.... and in my mouth......all over me" Vikki replied.

Seconds later cum spurted onto her face and hair from one side. Vikki opened her mouth as a second, smaller load shot across her lips. She pushed the cum into her mouth with a finger, releasing a moan of delight as she sucked it dry.

She looked into the camera "Does this turn you on Mark? Seeing other men's cum all over your wife's soft skin?"

I nodded in silence. I was speechless as I watched my wife stare at me, covered with cum which began to drip from her face onto her naked breasts.

Another shot of cum from the other side landed on her face before the cock was quickly pushed into her mouth. "Here, drink the rest Vikki" said Steve as he pushed his exploding cock deep into her mouth.

Vikki sucked hard, the jizz released into her mouth. She turned to the camera, opened her mouth and showed all the cum to the world before swallowing it in one go.

Smiling, she turned to he last of the guys, grabbed his cock and started tugging on it.

"Open your mouth" one of them commanded. Vikki duly obliged as the last spray of cum burst onto her face. A second and third burst entered the mouth before Vikki swallowed it all down again.

"Wipe it clean" came another command, as each cock was smeared across Vikki's face, smudging the cum across her lips before Vikki lapped up the remaining drops.

As before there was cum everywhere, on her face, in her eyes and mouth, all over her hair, down her body. She looked wonderful.

"Well, everyone" said Steve facing the camera, "I hoped you enjoyed that as much as we all did. Did you enjoy it Mark? Well please, all of you, let us know. Tell us what you think. Post your comments on which ever forum or site you are watching this on. I'm sure Vikki would love to know what you would like to do to her. Or even better, what we should do to her. You never know, we may well take the best ideas and do another show for you all. Come on, get typing!!!!"

I sat there, stunned, in front of my computer, along with thousands of other people, watching as my cum covered wife sat on the edge of a sofa, and a guy telling us all to express our feelings on what we witnessed, or what we would like to be witness to in the future.

I had been humiliated in front of all these people but rather than feel ashamed I wiped my hands dry and started to type my thoughts on an email to the guys that had just used my wife.

I sent it off, hoping that they would do as I asked when suddenly Vikki popped up on the screen and said "Don't wait up darling, not sure when I'll be back home".

The camera was switched off, and moments later the screen was filled with the words "BACK SOON".

I turned the computer off and opened the wine. I wasn't hungry any more.

12