Village Ch. 01: Return Home

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She orgasmed, pulsing her vagina against his cock. He wasn't expecting that.

She was shouting "Yes, yes!" he wasn't expecting that. He came in her, spurting his sperm in her.

"Keep going!" she said, he wasn't expecting that. He finished, he had no more left.

He turned off her, and laid on his back, she went to the loo for a piss. She returned and laid on top of him, putting his cock back in her. Her hands either side of his shoulders. He wasn't expecting that.

She looked at him. "Was it what you were expecting?" she asked. He didn't know what to say. "You have fucked the shyness out of me." He said.

"Good." she said.

++++++++++++++++++++

She laid down on top of him, "So what will you do next, after you have shagged Angela?" she asked.

"You seem very certain I'm going to shag her." he said.

"Home and soggy." she said.

He laughed. "Look," she said, "You are more than half way there, SHE has asked YOU to the party. Her thoughts are on you. Just keep it moving and she's yours, and you are hers."

Rachel smiled, "You are getting hard again." She said. "But first," she got off him, went to the bathroom and turned the shower on, "come here." she said.

"I had a shower this morning." he said.

"You are why girl's toes curl up when they think of the cleanliness of boys. Get in the shower." she said.

"Why do I have to get in first?" he asked.

"So I can stop you getting out!" she said.

She started soaping him down. "There is a conversation we have to have, that you should have started before we shagged." She said.

He looked at her puzzled. "Contraception." she said, "I might be the same age as your mum, but I'm still fertile." He looked at her horrified. "Any sensible girl will respect you, if you mention it. You should also discuss barrier contraception..." he looked at her, "Condoms," she said. "and blood tests. This is a mummy lecture." she said. Five minutes later he was a lot better informed.

Rachel was still soaping him, "Turn around." She said, she washed him all the way down his back, his thighs and legs. She reached round and soaped his cock and balls. "Ohhhh!!" he moaned as she wanked him. "I'll stop now," she said, don't want to waste it."

She turned him back, "Now you wash me." She said. He soaped his hands and rubbed them over her, body, her breasts, her waist, he knelt and washed her pussy. She opened her legs for him, he carried on washing her legs. "What next?" she asked.

"Turn around." He said, she smiled and turned, he washed his way up her, he parted her bum cheeks and washed her arsehole. Then ran his hands up her backbone. Finally, she turned to him, and held him face to face, "Fancy trying a shower shag?" she asked. He nodded.

They started as always with a kiss, "You're hard enough," she said, she lifted her left knee, "hold me there." she said, he held her leg up.

"Try and get your cock in me," she said, "I'll guide you in."

She held his cock and guided it into her vagina, "Push up," she said

She wiggled as he went in, she hooked her left leg round him "Go for it" she said.

He started thrusting up, shagging her, she snogged him as he shagged her, holding him to her, he was grunting with the effort.

"Go on," she said, "don't stop, Ohhhh" she said as she came, he thrust up with his last effort, nearly lifting her off the ground as he came.

"That was good," she said, "was it for you?"

He was panting "Yes." he said.

She turned the shower on and rinsed them off.

"We'll have a rest and a meal, then carry on with the practice session..." She said.

++++++++++++++++++++

When he woke in the morning, his hand was on Rachel's breast. He rolled to lie on his back. He tried to remember how many times they had done it, but couldn't. He went back and stroked Rachel's breast, "No more of that," she said, "your balls need to be full for Angela!"

He laughed and agreed. "What are you wearing to the party?" She asked.

"What I wore here," he said.

She looked at him, "What is she wearing?" She asked, he shrugged. "Ring her and ask." She said, "Now!" firmly.

He picked up his mobile and chatted to Angela. He put the phone down. "A pale green summer dress." He said, "and a shawl if it's cold outside."

"Jeans and tee shirt will not do, get up we are going shopping." She said.

Rachel drove him to the local town, he hoping that none of his friends saw him with her. First, she took him to a flower shop, he looked puzzled. "Lesson two, she said, "She has invited YOU to the party, this is one way you can thank her, with luck, she will never had been given flowers before." They went in the shop. Rachel was greeted as a friend by the florist. Stuart to his embarrassment got a hug. Rachel explained the problem, which flowers to buy. "Yellow Roses," said the florist, "yellow roses, expressing friendship and joy! Not too pushy, not an offer of love."

"Perfect," said Rachel, "twelve?"

"Yes," said the florist, "ideal number for a first date."

They agreed to collect the flowers later and went on to a small tailor tailoin a back-street that Stuart had never seen. The owner greeted Rachel like an old friend. Rachel explained the problem of what Stuart should wear. The tailor said that Stuart should not overdress too much, but as he said, "You can always take an item off to relax. What colour is the young ladies' dress?" he asked.

"Pale green." Said Stuart.

"So," said the Tailor, "a dark green bow tie and kerchief. This complements the dress, without trying to match it. If the occasion is less formal, you can always remove the bow tie!"

He measured Stuart, pursed his lips, and disappeared into the back of the shop. He re appeared with a pair of dark trousers and a white shirt, simple but well-tailored, Rachel noted. The tailor ushered Stuart into a dressing room to change. He reappeared shortly, "You look smart," said Rachel, smiling. The tailor reached up to a shelf and brought down a packet with a bow tie and kerchief in dark green. He inserted the kerchief and fastened the bow tie and turned Stuart to a mirror.

Even Stuart said "Wow!"

Rachel said, "You look so different!"

The tailor smiled. "Are you wearing them now, or putting them on tonight?" he asked.

Rachel said, "Just tonight,"

"Then change back and I will put these in a bag." said the tailor.

Stuart re-appeared from the dressing room, the tailor folded the clothes neatly and handed Rachel the bag.

"Stuart, could you wait outside, please." said Rachel.

Rachel joined him shortly and handed him the bag. "How do I pay for this?" asked Stuart.

"You don't." said Rachel, "it's a present. Your mum has done a lot for me, this is my thanks." She said, "Now the flower shop."

They walked down the road to the flower shop and the florist was just finishing the flowers. Rachel looked at them and smiled. Stuart was holding the flowers and smelling them, "Like a summers day in our garden." He said.

Rachel looked at him, smiled and said, "Please wait outside for me." She asked.

Rachel joined him and led him to her car, they placed the flowers in the boot, and the clothes on the back seat.

Rachel said," I'll run you to your home, you need a change of underclothes and shoes etc. What are you doing until you call round for Angela?" She asked.

"Just chill out, I guess." He said. Then his phone rang.

"Hi Angela!" he said, looking at Rachel, who pulled over and parked the car. "What am I doing? I've just been shopping and I'm on my way home." He paused and listened, "For the rest of the day? Nothing." He listened, "I'll be with you in about an hour or so, bye."

He looked at Rachel, "Angela's invited me round to be with her the rest of the day, until we go to the party." He said.

"Right," said Rachel, starting the car, "I'll drive you home, you can get the rest of your things for tonight, and then I'll take you to Angela's, you can change into clean clothes as well."

Rachel waited outside Stuart's house while he changed and collected his things. When he returned, she drove off and she parked a short way from Angela's house, "So she does not see me." She explained. Rachel got out of the car and handed Stuart the bags. "Final advice: slow and steady." She said, and gave him the bags and flowers, and gave him a kiss on the cheek, got back in her car and drove off.

++++++++++++++++++++

"So that was it." Said Rachel to Beth, "Set him up and off he went."

"So did he tell you how it went?" asked Beth.

"Eventually I got curious and texted him. I got one back 'home and soggy!' that's all, I haven't seen him since, but I didn't want or expect him to."

Beth felt very aroused, hearing the tale of her son's first seduction. She put her arms back around Rachel. "Thank you for teaching my son." She said. Her face close to Rachel's. Beth kissed Rachel on the lips, "I really mean it." Said Beth, gently. Rachel returned the kiss. Beth put her hand on Rachel's shoulder, pulling Rachel towards her slightly, holding the kiss and holding Rachel to her.

Rachel pulled away, "Beth," said Rachel, quietly, "do you want to do this?"

"I want to thank you for fucking the shyness out of my son." Said Beth.

"What about your husband?" asked Rachel, putting her hand on Beth's waist.

Beth frowned, "He couldn't do it!" she said with surprise.

Rachel laughed and gave Beth a quick kiss on the mouth, "No," said Rachel, "I fucked him first!"

Beth kissed her back, taking a little longer this time, "Well, I wanted you to fuck Andrew, so that I had the freedom to go and fuck a Frenchman, your reward was to fuck my son as well." She said.

Rachel returned the kiss, her turn, opening her mouth on Beth's mouth, pulling hers open, pushing harder into the snog. "Neither of them was a real task," said Rachel, pulling back for a moment, "Sheer pleasure, just like this." She got back into the snog, putting her tongue out, meeting Beth's tongue coming the other way, they both laughed without stopping. Rachel took the initiative, purring both arms around Beth, Beth slowly dropped her hand from Rachel's shoulder, "That's how I taught Stuart," said Rachel, "slowly, slowly." Beth's hand reached Rachel's breast, cupping it, feeling it, feeling the hardness of the nipple. Rachel followed suit, moving her hand slowly up from Beth's waist, looking Beth in the eyes. She reached the breast and squeezed it gently.

Beth released Rachel, and pulled her own jumper off, Rachel undid the buttons on her blouse, and took it off. "Stuart's final test was one handed bra unclasping," said Rachel, doing exactly that to Beth.

"Did he pass?" asked Beth, her hand snaking around Rachel, reaching for the bra clasp.

"Flying colours." Said Rachel as her bra was removed expertly. They moved and turned to give each other access, breasts almost touching. They each put both hands on the other's breasts, playing, stroking, and squeezing nipples. They leaned forward, so they could kiss and fondle at the same time, the kissing turning to open mouths, moaning with the pleasure. Beth put one hand on Rachel's knee, just below the skirt. Rachel looked at the hand beginning its journey upwards... "Why don't we go upstairs...?" she suggested.

"to bed..." completed Beth, not stopping her hand. Rachel shivered with the prospects... She opened her legs, Beth smiled as her fingers reached Rachel's panties, pulling the crotch expertly to one side, and putting two fingers into Rachel's damp slit. "Oh!" said Rachel, starting to lose control, realising that Beth was intent on fucking her, and had been since she arrived at Rachel's house. Rachel closed her legs on Beth's hand, stopping her.

"Bed," said Rachel, "you can fuck me there, I'll get my toys out."

Beth stood up, pulling her hand slowly away, holding Rachel's hand with it and pulling Rachel up off the settee. She pulled Rachel to her, they embraced, then playing with breasts again. Rachel pulled away, "Take me to bed," she asked. Beth led the way.

Rachel showed the way to her bedroom, "Sheets aren't clean I'm afraid." She apologised. They stood alongside the bed and took their own skirts and underclothes off. Now naked, they looked at each other, nothing to be ashamed of. Rachel got into bed, Beth joined her, lying on top of her, breast to breast. "Be gentle with me, please." Said Rachel laughing.

Beth laughed, "No way." She said, rolling on her side, pulling Rachel with her, so they laid side by side. Beth snogged Rachel, her hands roaming over Rachel's body, Rachel followed suit, breasts, waists, faces buttocks, pussies. They each put, by accident, a hand on the others pussy at the same time, laughing.

12