Violating Sandie Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ohgod what will it do to me?" Sandie asked in desperation.

"That depends on you," Arthur answered flipping a switch on the machine.

"Oh!" Sandie yelped as her pussy started to tingle. The massive shaft inside her didn't move at all. Rather, it stayed perfectly still as energy seemed to pulse out of it and through her body, similar to a TENS unit, but inside her pussy. The sensation was odd at first, but as the pulsing became stronger, it started to feel really REALLY good.

"Oh wow...oohh...yes! YES!" Sandie's hips began pumping involuntarily as she gave into the pleasure.

"Do you like that, Sandie?" Arthur asked.

"Mmmmmm yesssss," Sandie sighed deeply. "That feels ama--"

She stopped mid-sentence as the pulsing became stronger and stronger.

"Ohgod, what's happening?" Sandie said worriedly as the pulses got too strong.

"Ow! OW!! Fuck!!" Sandie yelled as the machine sent a sharp jolt through her.

"What the...OW!!" she asked letting out a little yelp with each jab. "You're electrocuting my pussy?!? What the fuck you guys!"

Suddenly Arthur was standing in front of Sandie, undoing his trousers. "Don't worry Sandie, there is a way to make it stop," he taunted her as he pulled his cock out of his pants.

Sandie's eyes widened.

"The intensity of the electricity is controlled by motion sensors on your neck brace," Arthur explained with some pride at what the three of them had constructed. "As long as you keep moving your head back and forth the electricity will stay at a low level. If you stop it goes up again. To shut it off completely you have to move your head very very quickly."

If looks could kill, the one Sandie gave to Arthur would have done it.

"You bastard...OW!!" Sandie jumped as another shock jolted through her. "My boyfriend is going to kick your ass for this."

Sandie immediately took Arthur's cock in her mouth and began bobbing her head back and forth at a frantic pace.

"Your boyfriend isn't going to even know it happened," Kelvin piped up, "and neither will you...when we're finished."

Sandie couldn't say a word. She knew they were right. Furious, Sandie locked her eyes on Arthur as she pumped his cock with her warm moist mouth, the locks of her hair caressing him as she moved. Getting a steady rhythm going, Sandie felt the electric pulses in her pussy lower to a much more pleasurable level.

"Mmmmm," Sandie sighed in contentment as she found the speed she needed to keep the electric pulses at an intensity she really enjoyed. The clamps on Sandie's nipples were dangling almost hypnotically as her large breasts gave into gravity, swaying back and forth majestically.

"Fuck that feels good Sandie," Arthur sighed as Sandie worked his cock over and over.

"She's a fast learner," Kelvin said looking on, "let's take this to another level."

"Another level?" Sandie thought to herself as she continued to go down on Arthur. "What else are they going to do to me?"

Sandie heard another whirring noise coming from behind her. A few moments later she felt a second object being slowly maneuvered between her ass cheeks.

"NO!" Sandie thought to herself as her ass tightened reflexively, making the probe's progress more difficult.

"Ohgod no!" Sandie pulled away from Arthur's cock and begged the three nerdy guys. "Leave my ass alone! PLEASE!!"

The shaft continued to push on, sliding into Sandie's tight ass causing her to scream with both pain and pleasure.

"OHHHHHH FUCK!!" Sandie cried out as her ass was slowly and steadily violated by the relentless pleasure machine. Then she remembered...

"OW!" A jolt of electricity made Sandie jump. She had stopped moving her head back and forth! Quickly, Sandie took Arthur's cock in her mouth again and bobbed her head furiously in a desperate attempt to prevent any more surges of electricity.

"MMMMMMM!!" Sandie screamed with Arthur's cock in her mouth as she felt the probe tunnel further into her and then...began to expand.

"MMMM!! MMMMMMM!!" Sandie continued to scream as the probe spread in all directions, widening her hole.

Just at that moment, Arthur came. Not wanting to stop moving her head back and forth, Sandie kept going.

"Oh yes, that's it Sandie," Arthur gasped as his fantasy girl drained his cock. "Take it all."

Sandie glared at Arthur as she finished him off, pulling on her restraints in a futile protest as the probe inside her ass kept slowly widening her opening. Arthur gave Sandie a taunting smile and pulled his cock out of her mouth.

"You fuckers," Sandie panted in exhaustion, "what are you doing to me?!?"

"Don't you enjoy being our personal fuck machine, Sandie?" Kelvin asked a question that he knew she had to answer truthfully.

Sandie glared at him. "Yes dammit! I want to be viewed as an object. I want my body to be used to pleasure men. I want to have my pussy defiled. I want to be treated like a fucking cunt."

The three guys looked at each other, a little taken aback by Sandie's confession.

"Damn girl," Kelvin said impressed, "you are one twisted horny bitch."

Sandie panicked as she felt the electricity start to build again. "Shut up Kel! Get your cock over here so I can suck it."

Kelvin moved closer to Sandie who immediately took him in her mouth and began bobbing her head as fast as she could.

"That's it Sandie," Kelvin encouraged her like a pet as she gave his cock long fast pulls with her amazing mouth.

Another sound came from behind Sandie as she sucked and slurped Kelvin's shaft trying to keep the electricity from getting too strong.

Then she felt it.

A smooth metal sphere, about the size of a golf ball, was pushed between her ass cheeks and plopped into her newly widened opening.

"MMMMMMMMM!!" Sandie's eyes went wide as she screamed in both surprise and shock. A second ball fell in behind the first.

"MMMMM!! MMMMM!! MMMMMMM!!" Sandie continued to scream through the blowjob she was giving Kelvin, refusing to stop and let the electricity build inside her pussy again.

A third golf-ball sized intruder was inserted into Sandie's ass. A fourth soon followed. Each new object violating her most forbidden of places elicited the most beautiful cries for mercy from Sandie.

Finally, what felt like an anal plug was pushed into Sandie's ass as the spreading shaft contracted and pulled out of her, leaving the four metal balls resting safe and secure inside her depths...just in time for Kelvin to come inside Sandie's mouth.

"Oh fuck yes, Sandie," Kelvin sighed laying his head back as his fantasy girl sucked his cock completely dry.

When Sandie was finished with Kelvin, he pulled away and looked over at Wes.

"Your turn."

The shy student hesitated.

Sandie realized Wes wasn't moving and looked over towards him.

"Wes, come over here so I can suck on your cock."

Wes didn't move. Sandie's voice got more urgent as she felt the electricity beginning to build.

"Wes!" Sandie yanked on her chains. "Hurry and get over here now!"

Wes took a hesitant step towards his fantasy girl and then stopped. He had always dreamt of this moment, but he was nervous and wasn't sure he could do it.

"Ohgod..." Sandie moaned as the electricity increased and caused her pussy to tingle. It felt really good right now, but Sandie knew it was going to get worse.

"Wes, PLEASE!!" Sandie begged. "I need to suck on your dick right nowaaaAHHH!"

Sandie cried out as the electricity from the metal cock in her pussy began traveling to the metal balls in her ass. The surges were much more widespread and intense.

"OH FUCK!! AAHH!! WES!! OHGOD HELP ME WES!!" With every pulse, a combination of both torture and pleasure reduced the teenager to a screaming, trembling mess.

Then the metal cock started to vibrate.

Sandie's mouth fell open trying to scream, but no sound came as sparks of pleasure shot up her spine. Her entire body locked in tension, bracing for the massive orgasm she could feel about to be unleashed. The vibrations increased, faster and faster, electricity pulsing through her insides, the metal balls in her ass pushing against the plug that kept them trapped.

...and then it happened.

Sandie found her voice, screaming at the top of her lungs as she came harder than she ever had in her life, liquid gushing over and over from her pussy as it contracted again and again. Sandie nearly broke the chains holding her captive as her convulsions of ecstasy caused the student to thrash violently as orgasm after orgasm destroyed her.

In the massive haze of pleasure and torture, Sandie failed to notice that Wes was next to her until she felt his rock hard cock slide into her mouth. Like a slut following her natural instincts, Sandie took him in her mouth and began violently bobbing her head back and forth as fast as she could.

"Come on, Sandie," Arthur encouraged her. "You can do it. Suck him off fast enough and the torture will stop."

"MMMMMMMMM!!" Sandie's scream was muffled by Wes' cock. She couldn't take much more.

"Come on you cunt," Kelvin spanked Sandie's ass, (smack) "make him come."

"MMMMMMMMMMM!!" Tears formed in Sandie's eyes as she tried desperately to suck Wes off faster, her puppy dog eyes looking up at him for approval.

"How did it come to this?" Sandie thought to herself. Here she was on her knees, chained like a sex slave, her squirting pussy stuffed with an electrified vibrator, her asshole filled and plugged, her nipples in clamps, all while she was giving blowjobs to three of the geekiest guys in the school, all for the amusement of men.

Sandie had never felt so violated, used, objectified, and degraded. Never in her life had she felt more like a truly sexual woman than at this very moment.

As Wes came inside Sandie's mouth and she felt the torturous devices inside her powering down, the defiled fantasy girl collapsed in total exhaustion. She was barely aware of the three guys unchaining her from the pleasure machine and removing the torturous devices that had been inside her.

Sandie knew they were going to make her forget what had been done to her today, and that she would have no choice if they wanted to do this again to her tomorrow...or the next day...or with more people...or in a public place! Apparently, half the school had been fucking her for weeks and had somehow managed to keep it quiet. Was there a way for her to remember everything that had been done to her? She didn't know.

One thing she knew for sure though:

Sandie loved being used by men...and she couldn't wait for it to happen again.

12