Violating Sandie Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It's a surprise."

Stepping back into her dress heels, Sandie cocked her head to the side and gave me her flirty smile I loved so much.

"I can't wait."

My star pupil put her arms on my shoulders and kissed me lovingly.

"See you again soon," Sandie said holding onto my hand as she stepped back. We both sat down on the edge of the stage once again where we were when I had first used her trigger phrase.

"You can count on it, Sexy Doctor Sandie."

Sandie's eyes blinked and her smile went from sexy back to sweet.

"You're going to miss having a crazy psychology chic to talk to next year," Sandie said hugging me. It amazed me how she instantly picked up right where we had left off earlier.

"Aww," I replied, "you'll just have to come back to visit."

"Oh I will," Sandie said letting go of our hug and smiling sweetly, "you can't get rid of me that easily."

I smiled back and stood up, gallantly taking her hand to help her.

"I'll see you tomorrow in class."

Sandie began walking towards the exit, her high heels clicking on the wooden stage floor.

"Wait a minute," she stopped and turned back towards me, "I feel like I've forgotten something...something important."

I picked up her scholarship award from where she had left it onstage.

"This perhaps?"

Sandie rolled her eyes at her ditsyness.

"Yes, if there's one thing I definitely don't want to forget about tonight...it's that."

I handed her the award and watched as my star student strutted out the door, the curls of her beautiful hair bouncing cutely on her shoulders.

***

Don't forget to check my bio page for updates on what I've got coming up, and I hope all of you remember to love yourselves as well as others. - xoxo Daphne.

12