All Comments on 'Violet vs Liz'

by RavishedDoe

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
slimjojoslimjojoabout 11 years ago
loved it!!!

love one babe in complete control!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
WOO-HOO! Lesbian freaks!

Thanks for pointing me in the right direction, Anon, I would never have found this! Thank God there are truly awesome lesbian freaks out there, and stories about them, and we aren't all as boring and judgmental as you! ;)

MELD9003MELD9003about 10 years ago

Great story, loved it!

RavishedDoeRavishedDoeover 9 years agoAuthor
Message from the Author.

I will be uploading all of my new short stories on Smashwords (under Alexis Foyer), and all of my full-length books, on Amazon (Jason J Honz). (For many of you who have been asking to see more. I plan on making updates fairly soon - including part 2's, etc. So stay tuned!)

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
this shit was amazing

Im a guy and there is nothing more i want then to be in liz's place holy shit

MrSnijderMrSnijderover 8 years ago

Loved the story! I'm begging for a sequel!

Maybe with some scat?

5 Stars and favorited!!!!

milfleglovermilflegloverover 7 years ago
Fantastic

I love female wrestling stories and this was one of the best

NurekNurekover 5 years ago
I can simply imagine what's likely to come next...

Imagine if Olivia is, in fact, Violet's wife as well as the referee, and imagine if, in addition to that, Liz wasn't aware that the loser winds up her conqueress's property as well as, clearly in this case, Violet winds up with the many thousands of dollars, as well as her opponent as her, and her wife's, slave too... that'd be completely kooky too , but this does appear to be an "underground match" if you know what I mean.

Loved the story *as a story*, so don't worry, Sir.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Hmmmm

Hmmmm

RavishedDoeRavishedDoealmost 4 years agoAuthor
Message from the author.

Hey everyone. Thanks for reading my work. I still get emails from you guys with comments and praise and it seriously blows my mind. Just wanted to let anyone who was interested know, that I now have a Patreon with exclusive stories, futa/lesbian fanfiction, freebies, and more. The goal of the Patreon is to eventually earn enough money to hire artists to illustrate my work. Wouldn’t it be cool to see my stories in action? I could even hire people to animate if I had enough people to support me. So if you’re interested, check out my Patreon! (Patreon.com/JasonJHonz).

NurekNurekover 3 years ago
Perverted "marriage" possibilities in this.

I am made to wonder if Violet is Olivia's wife and Liz would wind up their slave-girl in this work or the universe of this story.

I would like to find out from you if that is indeed the case. Is it in their storyline? It sure would be interesting at that.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Great

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userRavishedDoe@RavishedDoe
I write Futanari, Lesbian, & Gay stories with plenty of facesitting, deepthroating, cum dumping, and asphyxiation. Where the struggling for freedom only turns them on more. Enjoy. Feel free to send me emails/comments with feedback! I would also like to make a reminder that ...