All Comments on 'Violette's Third Romp'

by pheskimo

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

You're in the wrong category. The stories are all poorly written. Please stop posting any continuation as you're simply trolling the readers with this garbage.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

why aren't stories like this published as interracial? Once she gets fucked by a bbc that's all she'll think about for the future? and the husband what a spineless jerk!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Same stupid shit, different day, wrong group. Yawn…..

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Why is this character married? She is just another skank. Why do writers always write about married skanks?

WhackdoodleWhackdoodlealmost 2 years ago

Another author who hates women.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Sorry, just too impossible to believe. Wife is over the top, completely unbelievable and husband is more of an idiot than anyone on the globe. Dial it back a bit, be more subtle. No way wife reacts like this to a complete stranger in a strip club. A good fictitious story needs to have some dose of reality in it.

Grant_GlapsvidhrsonGrant_Glapsvidhrsonalmost 2 years ago

BBC fetish stories should be in Interracial.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

She needs to go off the pill & get truly black bred.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Like others said, wrong category and just not believable or exciting.

iammweaseliammweaselalmost 2 years ago

This story is the third in a series and it may not make sense if you haven't read what happened beforehand.

WARNING!!!! DO NOT GO READ WHAT HAPPENED BEFORE HAND. This story was about as fucking dumb and worthless as an Odoreater cum guzzling one.

Typical LW wife, and an even dumber husband the writer has proven himself to be. Im not sure any one can even debate those facts at this point.

Lifestyle66Lifestyle66almost 2 years ago

Sorry, but I usually like wife-sharing stories. But as soon as you went racial and humiliating the husband, you lost me.

As others said, this should have been in the IR category.

3.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Violette is outrageous and funny. Great character. Dalton and Cyera should set up a gang bang with her husbands buddies and let Cyera tease and humiliate Violette's husband while it is happening.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Damn what a shame

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Exceptional Story! Cant wait to read the next part!

Trish101753Trish101753over 1 year ago

Very enjoyable love it

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

My wife and I loved this story. It was especially erotic when, “Cyera leaned over and began kissing me. I immediately noticed the salty, musky taste of my own cum in her mouth. She was doing it again, connecting what was happening up here with down there.”

That is a way of reprograming the husband’s sexuality. She made the connection in his brain: from now on he will become uncontrollably excited every time he watches his wife with another man. She turned him into a zombie.

My wife was a psychology major in college and she took several classes in Neurolinguistic Programing. She now has me to the point where I can’t even get an erection when the two of us try to make love. However, I always get erect when she flirts with, or is groped by, other men.

She also programed me so I cannot cum, when I masturbate, unless she is doing the dirty with another man.

The black-on-white sex scene was well done. Now, Violette clearly wants to be bred black which, is what white wives need!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Why are so many of the commenters here brain dead? Just because a story includes a black character doesn’t automatically mean it should be in the interracial category. The main focus of the story is about a guy being turned on by his wife being with others. It doesn’t matter if they are white, black, Asian, etc. it doesn’t even matter if they are female. This category is dedicated to wives being enjoyed by others. You racist haters need to simply shut the hell up and stop making fools of yourselves.

DrkmanDrkmanabout 1 year ago

Liking the stories only wish there was the risk of pregnancy in this.

OGHMNWOGHMNW6 months ago

WOW! Violette and her husband both got some Very Special Pleasure at this Bachelor & Bachelorette party. Dalton actually got to help open her up for Trent’s BBC. Violette’s husband got to enjoy Cyera’s all three holes and watch his wife also. Violette likely wasn’t lying about wanting and needing Trent and his Monster Cock on a regular basis. Thank you and looking forward to reading the next episode of Violette’s Sexual Adventures!

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

WOW this just gets stupider every chapter. I I'll be damned if I would clean my wife up after 1 let alone 2. Wouldn't have sex with her until she was tested.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous