Violette's Third Romp

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Clearly Cyera had no objection, because before I knew it, she was headed right back for my table.

Once she had arrived in front of me, she turned around, facing the stage, and bent over. She spread her ass apart with her hands, making it clear her asshole was mine.

I unzipped my pants and pulled her into my lap. I placed my dick at the entrance of her pussy and slid her back down on top of me. I held her hips, letting her bounce up and down on me, coating my cock with her juices, as well as some of my own cum that was inside of her, then lifted her back up.

My next steps weren't kind. I knew Cyera liked to be used and abused. I licked two of my fingers and roughly shoved them into her ass. She let out a squeal, then began to rotate her hips. I removed my fingers, grabbed my dick, and shoved it into her tight little rosebud of an ass.

She might be used to big dicks tearing up her pussy, but her ass was as tight as a virgin. I took my time working her up and down a few strokes before I looked back to the stage.

Trent had stripped off his clothes, and he was standing there while Violette licked all over his cock, covering it with her tongue. His dick was only a little bit longer than Dalton, but it was SO thick. It had a massive, bulbous head and the shaft flared out at its base almost like tree trunk. If there was ever a human dick that deserved to be compared to a horse cock, it was his. And there was my sweet little pale wife Violette, her tiny hands trying to jack him while she licked the head.

I had to slow Cyera down so I didn't cum from the show on stage.

Trent was ready to play for an audience.

"Who wants to see this little slut take a big black cock," he yelled to the crowd.

Everyone cheered.

Trent pushed Violette's head back and laid down on the stage.

"You want my black cock?" he asked as Violette slowly dropped to her knees again .

"Yes," she answered in a shaking voice.

"You want my big black cock to tear up that tight little married white pussy?" he asked.

"Yes," Violette whimpered back.

"Then mount it!" he barked.

Violette did as she was told. She climbed over top of him. His dick stood up so high, she was on one knee with the other in the air to get her pussy over it. Slowly, she began to push her vagina down onto his massive, glimmering, black dick. Every inch or so, a shiver shot through her, followed by moan.

"Take it all, slut!" he commanded, very much out of character for the guy we both knew.

Violette closed her eyes and pushed herself down, taking a couple more inches, just reaching the beginning of the flare at the base, then immediately begin to shake with a violent orgasm.

"You've never had a dick like this, have you?" he asked.

Violette shook her head.

"You like it?" he asked.

Violette nodded as she tried to begin working back up and down his dick.

She didn't last long before her next orgasm. "Oh, oh, it's, oh, wow. It's so big. I feel.... So full, aaahhhhhh!"

It was the most erotic display I have ever seen, my wife's tight, tender, little pussy, stretched to the hilt around Trent's massive meat pole. I was overcome with lust, and I wanted to give Cyera the same thing. As she slowly rose up and down with my dick sliding in and out of her tight little asshole, I reached around with two fingers and began to finger fuck her pussy in time with my thrusts into her ass. She leaned her head back into me, letting out a guttural moan, almost a howl. I added a third finger and she began to move with more force. Then I slid a fourth in, and she began to lose control shaking and moaning. While my wife was getting her pussy stretched out on the stage in front of a small crowd, I had Dalton's fiancé on my lap, giving her the best stretching I could.

"That's right," I said. "You like getting filled up don't you."

"Yes, use me," she moaned back.

Honestly, if I would I have thought I could have, I would have shoved my entire fist inside her. Before I could give it any real thought though, I looked back down to the stage and saw my wife trying to ride Trent for all she was worth, her tight little pussy stretched impossibly around his cock, still trying to get the wide base inside her, but her pussy just wouldn't give any more.

Seeing that huge black dick inside my tiny sweet wife was too much for me, along with Cyera's tight, spasming sphincter. I thrust upward with all of my might, shoved my fingers in as deeply as I could, and then pumped her soon-to-be-married ass full of my cum. I almost collapsed.

Meanwhile, my wife Violette was bouncing up and down, stretching her pussy out on a massive black cock. Everyone in the club was next to the stage watching, from Cyera's friends, to the other trainers, to the strip club staff, to an old man who must have been the owner. They were watching my wife reach new heights of ecstasy on this man's dick.

"You little white married sluts have the tightest little pussies," Trent growled.

"Uuhh," was all Violette could respond as she slid her pussy up and down his engorged shaft. I watched as she moved up, her pussy gripping his cock, her lips dragging behind, clearly outmatched by the size of his dick. She was being violated like never before.

Violette came again, in what was a two-minute-long series of shudders, screams and moans.

When she came down, Trent flipped her onto her back, her knees up, her feet over his shoulders, and began to pound her pussy. Violette had her arms straight out to the sides, desperately trying to grab onto something, anything, on the smooth stage floor. Her head was back, her eyes were closed, and she was moaning in pleasure.

"You like that black cock?" he asked as he pumped away into my wife.

He was hitting depths inside her I could never dream of reaching, filling her in a way I could never hope to, stretching her pussy to its limits - and he didn't even have the full length of his dick inside of her.

"I love it!" Violette yelled back.

"You love my big black cock?" Trent yelled back.

"Oh yes, I love that big black cock. I need that big black cock, fuck meeeee!" she screamed into another orgasm.

"Have you ever been fucked this good?" Trent asked.

"Oh no," Violette moaned back. "I've never had a dick this.... Oh, uhm, ah, oh, so big."

"How does it feel to have your tight little white pussy stretched out?" he growled.

"Oh so good!" she moaned. "I've never had anything like.... I've never been fucked like this!"

The blood never left my dick. I was overcome with jealousy, honestly. Seeing her like this. This was more than Dalton. Trent's dick was clearly wrecking her pussy. Tightening exercises or not, I might be lucky to feel the walls of her vagina the next time I fucked her. I could have fisted her and done less damage than Trent's dick was doing, the massive head pumping in and out of her like some huge organic piston.

I walked down to the stage to get a closer look. As jealous as I was, I had never been more turned on.

I pulled my dick back out and began furiously jacking it, not caring who saw.

Trent looked over and saw me, he sneered and yelled, "look at her husband's little white dick!"

My dick only got harder, if it was at all possible.

"How does you husband's dick compare to mine?" Trent yelled out.

"Oh it's so tiny compared to your, oh, uh," Violette moaned. "Your big black cock is so much bigger, so much better, uuh. Fuck me!"

He was really pounding away at my wife's sweet, formerly tight little love box. I moved to see behind him, to watch his massive black cock, her tight pink lips wrapped tightly around it as he pounded away, stretching her pussy out beyond recognition.

"What do you want?" he growled.

"Your big black dick," Violette answered, her head reared back, beginning a long stream of small orgasms.

"Do you want your husband's little dick?" Trent asked as I pumped away at that exact tiny dick (at least compared to him).

"No," she yelled. "I want your big black dick!"

"Whose pussy is this?" he barked back at her.

"This is your pussy!" Violette answered. "This is Trent's pussy. He owns this pussy!"

"Are you my little white slut?" Trent asked.

"Yes!" Violette yelled, in the throws of another orgasm, as his dick pounded away at her.

"After tonight, you're going need this black dick again, aren't you?" he asked.

Violette could only answer with another moaning orgasm as he sawed in and out her.

Suddenly it dawned on me that he wasn't wearing a condom. We had gotten used to it with Dalton. We knew he got regularly tested. We had no idea about Trent. Until tonight, we hadn't even seen him in a couple of years. But it didn't matter now. His bare black dick had been sliding in and out of my sweet little white wife's pussy for a while now. I knew she was on the pill at least.

"Can I come fuck this sweet, tight little white married pussy again?" Trent asked.

"Yes!" Violette yelled back. "You can have my little pussy whenever you want!"

"What about your husband?" Trent asked.

"I don't care. This is your pussy now!" Violette yelled back. "I want you to fuck me again and again! This is your pussy whenever you want it!"

I might have been wracked with guilt and jealousy, but I was as horny as I've ever been. I knew I was about to cum all over myself. Trent was close as well.

"I'm going to cum inside you!" Trent yelled. "This tight little white pussy is too good."

"Yes!" Violette yelled back. "Fill me up. Breed me!"

I don't know where her words came from. She knew she was on the pill, I think she just wanted to be as dirty as she could be. Her words were too much for Trent and I both.

He grunted and began to pump Violette full of his cum. I exploded all over myself.

As we all began to catch our breath, the owner of the strip club yelled out, "That's it! We're closed. We were actually supposed to close 20 minutes ago! You don't have to go home but you can't stay here!"

It was a blur from the stage to the Uber outside. What I do remember is that Violette never put her bra and panties back on, just slid her dress back on. She rode home in a stranger's Uber with her pussy red and swollen, sticky with the her own juices and leaking semen. She had to have left a spot in the Uber owner's car, but I know he didn't mind. I was sitting in the back right seat, with Violette in the middle of the back seat leaned against me, half awake. Her legs were slightly spread. A couple of blocks down the road, I noticed he had adjusted his mirror to try to see between her legs. I gently placed my left hand on the inside of Violette's right thing and spread them open a little more. Violette looked up, saw the mirror, then looked over to me with a smile and spread her legs wide. I hiked the bottom of her dress as high as I could and placed my hand on her swollen, used sex. With just two fingers, I began to slowly massage her outer lips, occasionally opening her pussy, showing the cum of two other men that was slowly leaking out.

If not for the alcohol, I probably would have realized it was a bad idea to create this much of a distraction for the driver, but her performed admirably, mostly taking time to watch the road when we were moving, and then looking into the mirror at stoplights. He tried to be cool at first, with quick glances, but I think it was clear we were putting on a show for him, so eventually he was just staring into the mirror whenever we stopped.

Neither of us spoke a word in the car, remaining silent until we walked through the doorway. Violette stepped inside, unzipping and then sliding her dress over her head before the door was even closed, and then began to head to the bedroom. As she walked, I was entranced by her swaying and red ass cheeks. Even from behind her, I could see that her pussy lips were still wide open. Trent and Dalton's cum was still slowly running out of her pussy, down her legs. She was completely degraded and used, and I was loving it.

She walked into the bedroom and laid down on the bed on her back, her legs wide open, showing her amazing, tender little pussy, thoroughly used and swollen now, her outer folds gaping and full of cum.

"I want to fuck you," she whispered. "But first you need to clean me up."

She didn't have to ask twice. I began to kiss the insides of her white thighs, savoring the cum smeared into her skin. Then I moved to her pussy, first sucking and cleaning the outer lips of her pussy. Then I dove in with my tongue, licking and sucking all the fluids I could.

Violette leaned her back into the pillow and moaned, "Did you like to watch your sweet little wife's tight pussy fucked by that big black dick?"

"uh, uh," I whispered between licks.

"That's good," she answered. "I'm going to need that big black cock again...."

--To be continued.--

12