Virgin Internet Date Gone... Right?

Story Info
A virgin on an interne date gets more than he bargained for.
5.3k words
3.91
9k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Just want to thank Toger65 for editing this for me. It was good to get a second set of eyes on the story and to address my many formatting issues.

I hope you enjoy the story. I have no intentions at this point of continuing it, preferring to leave it open ended, but who knows what the future will bring.


The door opens almost as soon as he presses the doorbell and a pleasant female voice rings out, "What took you so long? I thought you lived... Oh!" Her blue eyes open wide in surprise as she sees him.

He recognizes her from her profile, though her picture was obviously chosen to be flattering. Her blonde hair is a bit darker, leaning more towards dirty-blonde and doesn't have the same silky appearance. Her face, more round and she has a few blemishes on her cheeks and jaw. Without the makeup, her lips look less full, her brown eyes less striking. She's still pretty, but not as pretty as he'd been expecting. He tries to keep the disappointment from his face. After all, she is good looking. He tries to tell himself his expectations were set too high.

"Sorry, I stopped to get you these." He says offering the bouquet of flowers he's holding and which had been the cause of her surprise.

"Come in, come in." She says and he does. "How sweet! I love flowers." She says with a smirk as she puts them up to her nose to inhale their sweetness.

The smirk isn't a great look for her. It makes her look petty. He's trying not to judge but he's nervous meeting her for the first time and he can't help himself.

"Brad, right?" She asks sweetly. "Melony. Call me Mel. Nice to meet you for reals!" She giggles and holds out her hand, which he takes briefly, hoping his hands aren't too clammy. Her hand is soft and warm and she has surprising strength to her grip.

"Take a seat while I take care of these."

She stands on her toes, stretches her face up and kisses him full on the lips then, as if nothing had happened, gestures to one of a pair of bar stools placed at the raised kitchen counter. He's taken aback by the kiss. She was only the third match he'd ever gotten and the first who'd wanted to meet him. It had only taken about 15 minutes of texting before she'd send that fateful message, I'm bored of being home all alone on a weekend. Want to hang out? Of course he had and so they'd arranged for him to come over. They'd just met. The kiss had been more than a peck. It had felt more intimate than that.

In a bit of shock, he stares as she walks to the back of the kitchen. She's wearing a cut off white t-shirt that exposes her stomach and jean shorts that leave most of her toned and tanned legs exposed. She stands on her tip toes again stretching over the top of the refrigerator as she attempts to reach a vase. As she lifts her arms, the shirt pulls up revealing the underside of her small breasts. He hurriedly looks away, embarrassed. She's obviously not wearing a bra.

Thinking she probably doesn't want him ogling her, he allows his gaze to sweep around the apartment. It's very small. The entry opens into a small sitting area immediately in front of a tiny kitchenette. To the right is a large room that appears to be both living room and bedroom. A large bed sits on the far side of the room, covered in a fluffy white comforter and lots of pillows, mostly with flowers on them he notes congratulating himself. The other end of the room has a cheap small couch facing away from the bed and towards the only window, a television sitting on a small stand in front of it. A couple of dressers line the walls. A dark doorway sits in the far wall facing the bed. He assumes it must be the bathroom or a closet.

"I know, it's small." She says as she returns to the counter in front of him with a vase and some scissors. "I love living downtown and all, but this is all I can afford." She looks up at him and smiles. The smile lights up her face and he smiles back.

The entire apartment is spotless. The counters are clean and meticulously arranged. The walls are decorated modestly but tastefully with pictures and adornments. The bedding and pillows look flawlessly arranged. The apartment smells clean and flowery. He gets the impression that the state of her apartment isn't due to his visit, but that this is just her. His gaze lingers on her as she's arranging the flowers in the vase, meticulous in every detail, every movement.

Had he really thought she wasn't pretty? The more he sees her, the more he appreciates her. Maybe it was his nervousness, he thinks, fight or flight and all that. More flight than fight in his case he admits to himself bitterly.

Done with the flowers, she places them on the counter where they can be seen and walks out of the kitchen.

"Did you want to go out like that?" He asks, slightly embarrassed as he notices her nipples poking through the fabric of her t-shirt. "It's a bit cold out."

"Out?" She laughs. "What did you have in mind?" Her face shows both incredulity and impishness as she asks.

Feeling foolish, he responds, "I thought you said you were bored of being at home. I figured we could go out. A movie, lunch, something..."

Her tinkling laugh fills the air, sounding both amused and patronizing. "I said I was bored of being home alone." She grins wickedly as she lowers her chin and gives him a penetrating glare. "I want to fuck." He shuffles nervously as she steps forward and presses her body against his. "Don't you want to fuck me?" she breaths huskily at him. Her arms snake around him pulling their bodies close. Her face is turned up to his expectantly, as if for a kiss, but he pulls back.

Her face falls and she loosens her grip. She looks angry and upset now. "C'mon, it's a hookup! Did you really think we were going to date or something? Am I not pretty enough for you?!" Her hand snakes down stroking his crotch and he jumps, an almost terrified shriek escaping from his lips.

She steps back, confused. "Are you okay?" she asks. "I'm sorry. I just figured, you know... Swipe, fuck, leave? You know?"

He stammers, his face is burning as he blushes uncontrollably. "I-I-I'm s-sorry. I just... um..."

"Don't you want to... I mean... I don't really feel like going out. You're cute..." She reaches out a hand and massages his arm softly. "I mean, c'mon", she grins seductively, "I'm here, I'm willing... you are obviously interested...", her eyes flick to the bulge in his pants. "Don't you want to get laid?"

He stammers more, but can't answer. Of course he wants to get laid. That had been his secret fantasy when he'd installed the dating app on his phone, but he truly never thought it would happen and not like this. Not so... sudden.

A look of wonderment comes over her face as she watches his puzzled, troubled expressions and she puts all the clues together. "You have had sex before right?" She obviously knows the answer even before he flinches and looks away. His face is on fire now and he feels like making a dash for the door.

"How sweet!" She exclaims clapping her hands lightly in front of her, "How sweet. Look, it's nothing to be ashamed of." she says as she senses his discomfort. Concerned, she puts a hand on his arm, comforting him. The slight pressure of her hand on his arm holds him in place, unable to escape.

She's not helping. This is just making him feel worse. Her arms wrap around him again and she pulls him close.

"I'm still willing if you are." She whispers up at him huskily. Her lips are so close to his face he can feel the heat from her breath. He opens his eyes, unaware he'd shut them, and looks down at her. As her face comes into focus, she leans up and brushes her lips against his seductively. "Really, I am."

Her eyes hold his and he can't look away. She takes his silence as assent and begins to pull him towards the bed. He goes reluctantly at first and she pulls him through the room towards the darkened doorway.

"I've got an idea."

The mischievous look on her face almost scares him away, but he feels committed now. She turns him so he backs into the darkened room. It is a bathroom and after a few steps, he feels the toilet seat as it presses against the back of his legs.

"Sit." She orders and he does so mechanically.

"Now, I want to get good and fucked." She announces directly. "You're going to sit there and be quiet until I tell you otherwise. You will not get up. You will not turn on the light. You will not speak. Understand?" she says forcefully. He stays silent but nods, unsure whether he can trust his voice. "And try not to cum until I let you." She cackles. "Don't want to ruin it too early, do we?" Her laughter fills his reddening ears and he's surprised there's not steam coming out of them.

She backs out of the bathroom while keeping her gaze fixed on him. Once she's standing next to the bed, she strikes a pose, raising her arms she grasps the sides of her shirt and yanks it up over her head with a dramatic bounce that causes her small breasts to jiggle deliciously.

Brad starts and an awkward squawk escapes from his throat. "QUIET!" She barks. "No sound, remember?!" His gaze fixed on her breasts, he just nods. "Good boy." She nods back. "You'll get your turn. I promise. But for now, sit and stay quiet." She disappears out of his view and he hears drawers opening in the room.

A few moments later, she flows back into his view carrying some dark clothing and her phone. She appears to be typing intently. She tosses the clothes onto the bed and sits, still typing. She appears to be texting. Brad shifts impatiently wondering what's going on, but decides to stay silent and enjoy the show. She's still topless, he rationalizes, and he doesn't want to blow it. Her words keep echoing in his head; you'll get your turn.

Done texting, she tosses the phone onto the bed with a smile and looks up at him, standing slowly. Seductively, she turns her back to him. Her hands lift to her hips, thumbs sliding along the sides of her shorts. She leans over slowly, pushing her ass out towards him as she eases her shorts down her legs, removing her panties as well. Her eyes peek at him around her thigh as she steps out of her clothes. He stares at her nakedness; the roundness of her ass, the dark line of her pussy, the dark fuzz surrounding it. Her legs seem so long. He notices her looking at him and snaps his mouth shut, hoping he wasn't drooling. Her tinkling laugh as she straightens up pierces his ears mockingly, causing him to get momentarily annoyed, but again, he doesn't want to mess up this chance, so he tamps down on his anger and continues watching the show.

Ignoring his sudden grim expression, she picks up an article of clothing from the bed and holds it in front of her. He can see it's black and lacy before she starts dressing. He shifts his seat to allow his dick to move to a more comfortable position. He's rubbing himself through his jeans. His body pulses with excitement and he reminds himself to be careful with his ministrations or this might all end before it even begins.

He watches her dress in fascination. He's never watched a woman dress before. He finds it extremely sexy, especially with the skimpy outfit she's donning. She was right. At 23, he's still a virgin. He's been to strip clubs with friends, he's even had a few lap dances, so he's obviously seen naked girls, but not like this. His head is spinning, all the blood seems to be rushing to his lower extremity. He feels dizzy and energized all at the same time. He begins to question why he's sitting in a dark bathroom while this woman he's never met changes clothes in front of him. He's feeling foolish, embarrassed, confused. This doesn't seem right and he starts to panic.

"Um, maybe I should leave..." he begins, stammering starting to rise.

"Quiet you!" she commands pointing a finger at him menacingly, though with obvious dramatic flair. She's only half dressed, still topless and with one sheer black stocking on. She stands up straight, arches her back so her breasts stand up lusciously, "Do you REALLY want to leave now?" She asks pointedly.

Brad, half ready to stand, lowers himself back down, staring hungrily. "No." he decides, shaking his head.

"Good. Sit." she directs pointing her finger down. "And not one more word or you can just get out." Brad sits quietly, abashedly as she turns back to the bed and continues to clothe herself.

When she's finished dressing, she looks towards him and poses, turning this way and that to show off.

"D'you like?" She asks. As he opens his mouth to answer she snaps, "No speaking!" He nods his head vigorously to show his appreciation. And he means it. She's wearing sexy black lacy lingerie that really accentuates her tanned skin. Silky thigh high stockings adorn her legs and are held up by a lacy garter belt around her slim waist. Her black panties match the stockings and are obviously sheer as he catches a glimpse of the bushy darkness between her legs. Her erect pink nipples are still visible in the pushup bra as it just cups the bottoms of her breasts making them stand up and look fuller. The entire effect is striking and he pulls his hand away from his crotch as he feels his gut tighten with excitement.

She giggles at his reaction as she leans back onto the bed. She shifts her ass further back then pulls her legs up, knees bent, spread before him. His eyes feel like they're going to pop out of his head and his dick feels five times larger than ever before. She reaches one hand down between her legs and lightly rubs two fingers over her pussy and a low moan escapes from her. She's watching him intently, but he can't keep his eyes off her fingers as their rhythm and pressure increase. She lies back on the bed with another moan as her ministrations intensify. She's moaning louder now. The sounds grind through his body like electricity.

What should I do? He asks himself. Should I get up and go to her? Inside, he shakes his head in the negative. She directed him not to move. His eyes are glued to her writhing form. Arguing with himself, he almost stands, but doesn't. His hands are gripping the sides of the toilet seat to keep his hands from his crotch. He's sure if he touches himself at all, he'll burst.

A knock on the door shatters Brad's concentration and he gasps as if doused in icy water. He watches as Melony's fingers pull away from her pussy, but it's a few moments before she gathers her breath and sits up. Another insistent knock. She looks sternly at Brad, puts a finger to her lips, stands and walks to the door.

She's not wearing anything! Brad says to himself as he hears the door open. A deep voice echoes through the room, "Wow! Heya Mel!" Brad hears Melony giggle as the door closes. A few moments later he sees a tall blonde man stride to the foot of the bed carrying Melony; his hands clasped firmly to her ass, her legs wrapped around his waist. Her body is pressed up against him but her head is turned towards the bathroom, towards Brad. She has a stern look on her face as she puts a finger to her lips again, demanding silence, then she turns to face the blonde giant who leans down and presses his lips to hers. They kiss passionately for a few minutes, their tongues darting in and out. Melony lets out a growl and wiggles her hips against his.

The giant pulls his head back. "Gawd Mel, what's gotten into you?" He asks loudly as she continues to grind against him.

"I'm horny and need to get fucked." She growls. "Any problems with that?" She asks aggressively, grinding her hips hard against him a couple of times to emphasize the question.

"None whatsoever." he laughs back.

Melony unwraps her legs as he lowers her to the ground softly. She grabs two fistfuls of his shirt and yanks him around roughly, his back to the bed, and she pushes him forcefully in the chest. He lets himself fall back on the bed with a grin and eases back so his entire form is supported. Melony crawls up his body until her hips are near his face. She places one leg on either side of his head, reaches down to pull her panties to the side and lowers herself onto his eager tongue. His hands slide around her thighs and grip her ass as she begins to grind against his face. She turns to look into the bathroom, smiling evilly while making kissy-faces at Brad.

The guy's deep voice echoes through the room, "Bitch! You're already fucking soaked..!" The last word comes out as a muffled squawk as Mel grabs a handful of blonde hair and yanks his head forcefully up into her.

"Told you I was horny! Now, EAT!" she commands grinding even harder.

She's trying to maintain eye contact with Brad, but her eyes are going glassy and she starts making whimpering noises. Her head slowly turns to face the ceiling as she arches her back. Her eyes are closed, her lips open slightly. Her breathing increasing with each passing second.

Brad is paralyzed by the situation. He's part angry, part embarrassed, part ashamed, but his whole body is vibrating with excitement as he watches the action in front of him. He can't move; and he's not sure he wants to.

Mel's panting turns to grunting and her gyrating hips pick up speed and urgency, then with an explosive, extended "Ahhh...!", her body convulses deliciously, her back arching further, body tense and rigid, face turned to the ceiling, eyes closed, wet lips open slightly. Her grinding stops and her whole body pulses almost violently, then pulses again. With an almost agonized groan, her body collapses and she keels over to lie at the guy's side, panting.

Brad hears him spluttering and coughing, "Gawd bitch!" He exclaims, "Trying to drown me?"

He starts to rise but Mel is quicker. She puts a hand against his chest, forcing him back and using the leverage to push herself upright. She's still breathing hard, her body glowing with sweat.

"I'll get you a towel." She says quickly and walks a little unsteadily over to the bathroom door. She smiles, almost sweetly at Brad as she reaches around the corner to grab a hand towel from the bracket on the wall. She makes a kissing face at him then places one finger over her lips to remind him to be silent, then with a wink, returns and tosses the towel on the dude's chest.

He grabs at it mechanically and raises it to his glazed face, but Melony is already on the move. She begins yanking off his sneakers and socks, and he pauses cleaning his face to watch her. She undoes his fly, yanks his jeans off and throws them across the room then leans up, and as he raises his hips off the bed, pulls his underwear off and they quickly follow the jeans.

His cock is hard and ready as Mel climbs between his spread legs. She lowers her lips over his cock, taking the bulbous end into her mouth while allowing her wet tongue to tease the underside. The guy tosses the towel to the side and raises himself up on his elbows, watching Mel's head bobbing up and down in his lap. With each stroke, more and more of his cock disappears into her waiting mouth as she works her way down his shaft.

Brad starts to worry. All the guy has to do is turn his head to the side and he'll see directly into the bathroom. Brad's pretty sure the guy has no idea the room is occupied and doesn't want to find out how he'd react. The dude is huge and could pummel him with ease.

Mel, who had been focused on the guy's dick, looks up at his face then her eyes flick towards Brad's location. Apparently, she has the same realization. With a wet slurp she lifts her head from the guys throbbing dick. "I'm not getting much out of this." she complains by way of explanation as she throws a warning look towards Brad. She crawls her body around in a circle, one hand gripped around the base of his cock, keeping her head in the blonde guys lap so that she straddles his upper body, her ass hovering over the guys face once more.

12