Virgin Internet Date Gone... Right?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Not again!" groans the guy with a laugh, but his hands raise up around her thighs as he goes to work. Mel drops her mouth over his dick again and starts sucking loudly and messily. Every once in a while, she'll pull his dick out and twist her head to the side, sliding her lips and tongue up and down his shaft. This also gives her the chance to look at Brad and smile, wink, even waggle the guy's cock at him suggestively.

Brad is totally mesmerized by the action in front of him. His hands keep making their way to his own crotch, but he forces them back to his sides as the sensations intensify to agonizing levels. He's determined to hold back, though he doesn't really understand why.

The tempo on the bed continues to increase as Mel's tongue and lips caress the guys cock. He's now thrusting upwards, pumping his cock in and out of her mouth almost uncontrollably. He issues muffled groans and his oral efforts intensify as he seemingly nears orgasm. Suddenly, Mel rolls off of him, away from Brad. She reaches over to the bed stand, opens a drawer and withdraws a small package, which she rips open with her teeth. She extracts the condom, throws the wrapper on the floor and flops down on the bed next to the waiting wet cock. She unrolls the rubber over his throbbing dick then engulfs half his dick in her mouth hungrily, using her saliva to lubricate it.

Abruptly, she sits up again, her gaze flashing over at Brad for a moment, the intensity of the hunger in her eyes visibly apparent. She throws one leg over the man's hips, her pussy poised over him. She reaches back with one hand, lifts his cock into position and lowers herself slowly but completely over him till he's buried entirely inside her.

Brad releases a breath he didn't know he was holding as Mel groans and starts rolling her hips. The man starts to reach up to grab Mel's waist, but her hands intercept his and they end up interlocking fingers. She uses their intertwined hands for leverage as their gyrations start to grow more insistent. Mel's eyes are closed, her head thrown back. Her tongue darts out to licks her lips and she whimpers as if in pain.

After a while, she leans forward over his body, head down, eyes still closed. She forces his hands back onto the bed at his head. She's now leaning over him, pinning his arms to the mattress. Her grinding hips slow, then finally stop and she lays fully on top of him, releasing his hands and wrapping her arms around his neck. His hands snake around her body, holding her close as she lifts her ass up a few inches and thrusts back down forcefully. She starts bouncing on him again, building tempo. Her hips are slamming down on his with regular beats now and Brad can see he's thrusting back up into her as she thrusts down. Like a machine they're pumping over and over. The pressure in the air is tangible as their bodies begin to shine with sweat. Both of them are panting now, gasping for air

So is Brad, he's surprised to notice, his heart pounding in his chest. Beads of sweat trickle down his forehead. His body is burning with desire. His cock is pulsing. His fingers ache from gripping the sides of the toilet to keep himself steady.

Mel stops thrusting and her back arches, her head raised, eyes closed, her small perky breasts swaying with each upward thrust as the blonde guy continues his assault. The sound of their bodies slapping against each other echoes through the doorway and in Brad's ears like a machine gun. He can see Mel's wetness dripping down the guys cock and across his legs as she orgasms wetly, but the guy continues to thrust into her mercilessly.

Suddenly, both Mel and the blonde guy groan loudly and Brad thinks for a moment that the guy came too, but he can see the guy's wet hard cock laying flat against his stomach, seemingly having slipped out due to their over-excited exertions. Mel frantically reaches a hand down to grab it, apparently to shove it back in, but the guy has other ideas. He sits up and grabs her shoulders, roughly flipping her over onto her back. Climbing between her legs, he positions his cock against her pussy lips and thrusts aggressively into her, withdraws and thrusts again.

Now their roles are reversed with him thrusting down and Mel thrusting her hips up against his descending body. Mel seems to be orgasming again, each thrust sounding wetly over their moaning. Between her gasping, Brad can now hear her voice rasping "Fuck me. Oh, fuck me. Yes, Yes. Fuck me..." over and over. Her voice rises more and more and blondie starts grunting louder and louder.

He grunts one more time, loudly, then groans deeply, "I'm gonna cum! I'm gonna cum."

Mel's head is still thrown back, eyes closed but she raises her hands to his chest, pushing him away, "Cum on me." she moans breathlessly. "Cum on my pussy, on my stomach...", she begs. Her legs curl up under him as she tries to push him away weakly.

He pulls out and sits up, one hand reaching down to rip the condom off. He distractedly tosses it aside and Brad sees it strike the carpet directly in front of the bathroom doorway, a wet sticky mess.

Dick in hand, he points his member between Mel's legs, pumping it with his fist until he shoots his load, grunting loudly. Brad watches as ropes of white shoot up over Mel's breasts, over her stomach. Four, five, six lines of white sticky cum shoot across her body. Blondie holds his dick over her as he teases the last few drops out, letting them drip down to her swollen pussy lips.

Mel's hands run over her body, between her legs, over and over. Her whole body is in writhing motion. She's caressing herself, her eyes still closed breathing hard and, Brad's surprised to notice, humming to herself, lost in a pleasure induced daze.

Blondie, his lust released, sits back and gazes down at her cum spattered body for a couple of minutes, still slowly stroking his half-flaccid cock until his breathing eases, "I'll get you a towel." he says backing off the bed.

At these words, Mel comes out of her daze and grabs the hand towel used earlier. "I got one. Here." She raises it and waves, but he stands up anyway.

"Gotta take a piss anyway." he says turning to the bathroom, then stops suddenly. His eyes open wide in shock as he notices Brad sitting in the dark bathroom watching him.

"Fuck!" He yells angrily starting forward. "There's some dude in your bathroom." He bunches his hands into fists and Brad shrinks back, wondering why in hell he's still here.

"Don't worry about him," Mel says calmly, "He's harmless."

Brad sees the burning blue eyes register confusion as the monster stops moving, instead turning back to the bed. "What?!" There's still anger in his voice, but confusion too.

"Leave him alone." Mel pushes herself up on her elbows to look at him. "He's not hurting anybody."

He stares at her for a full thirty seconds, his face confused, stunned. "Mel, you are one crazy bitch." he says with a shake of his head. There's still anger in his voice, but it's smaller now and not directed, Brad hopes, at him.

"And I love it when you call me bitch." Mel replies back hotly with a glare.

The giant laughs, waves his hand dismissively in her direction, then looks back at Brad, shaking his head. All the anger is gone from his eyes as he turns away, walking out of Brad's view in the direction Mel tossed his clothes.

Brad remains motionless in the dark listening as the guy pulls on his clothes. He returns to the foot of the bed a few moments later, dressed but holding his shoes and socks. He's looking down at Mel who is again sprawled out on the bed, covered in his cum, the fingers of one hand idling rubbing herself while the other plays with the cum that splashed across her stomach.

"Well, thanks." he says addressing her writhing form. "I can't say it wasn't fun." He looks over at Brad and waves confusedly, with a bitter grin. Then turning away quickly, he waves his empty hand in the air. "You got my number." He calls as he walks out of view once more. Brad hears the front door open and close as the blonde giant departs with significantly less fanfare than when he arrived.

Brad sits in the dark, watching Mel's spent half-naked form for a few moments. Her eyes are still closed and she's still teasing herself lightly, basking in the afterglow. What now? Brad asks himself. Should he say something? Should he leave?

Mel stirs. Her hands stop their stroking and she lifts herself up on her elbows. Lazily, her head turns towards Brad and she exclaims suddenly and loudly, "Well!" The sudden burst of noise catches Brad off guard and his whole body jumps in alarm.

She smiles at him and he's again frozen, waiting to find out what happens next. "Got that out of the way." she murmurs with a contented sigh. With one hand she idly rubs one finger through the pools of cum on her stomach while staring hard into Brad's eyes. "Said I wanted to get good and fucked, didn't I? Sorry, but I didn't think you'd be able to take care of that." Brad cringes a bit feeling awkward and naive, but Mel continues, "You just need some practice. Lots of practice."

A sudden grin spreads over her face and she raises her cum sticky finger towards him, crooking it, beckoning to him. "Now that I got my good fucking out of the way, let's see what you can do. Get over here and..." her wicked grin returns tenfold as she points her finger between her legs and spreads her knees wide, "...lick here."

12