All Comments on 'Virgin Turned Fuckslut Ch. 03'

by Shhhh

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Nice build up

I liked the story line a lot and the office scene was very hot. Can't wait to see what happens! Thanks for sharing your writing talent.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Trash

Some say this story is good and besides the grammatical errors, it is just so humiliating and full of law errors that the author should be ashamed. The contract would be in invaled if she sighned the contract, but her stepfather sighned it, so he is the liable party. If the College wants to sue anyone that breaks the contract, then the stepfather would be the party to sue. Mandy sould leave the College immediately and or contact the police. Both of us are taking law courses and we know a little about contracts.

Laura & Lisa, bi sisters @ CU

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Dont keep us waiting

Please keep writing this story, i am enjoying it, I cant wait to see what happens, Well done

Sir_NathanSir_Nathanover 19 years ago
No, it's called 'literary licence'...

Just suspend your self importance for a moment, kick back and enjoy the story for what it is... a bit of fun.

And how dare the bi sisters criticise errors in grammar and then submit a comment with 6 grammatical errors in it. Law students? And you can't spell 'signed'? Pfffft lol.

I thought the story was fun and I hope another chapter comes soon. Authors tend to improve over time and Sabine is an example of that.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Improving

The enterance with the doctor was well done while the story lost it's magic in the 2nd and 3rd parts. The one thing that was missing is that the doctor gave a choice where the girl was forced to accept his will. It was her choice that she made however giving it a true submissive touch. The Gym class merely was a full out rape, and the dean levied threats that were unrealistic. The story was still well done on the whole.

6/10

-Eclipse

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Excellently done

I'm not sure why people are nitpicking over details... it's called a story for a reason people. It's fantasy. If all erotic stories were realistic they would involve a bunch of overweight married couples contemplating a missionary quickie after they put the kids to bed. Not very sexy is it? Well... that's an exaggeration but you get the idea.

Anyway I thought all three of these chapters were wonderfully done. I'm a grammar nazi and I didn't find any mistakes that distracted me enough to take away from the twisted tale.

I think you did a fantastic job of capturing the humiliation. It seems like a lot of stories go through the physical part of what's going on, but not the delicious perversion in the background.

Keep writing- your stories are enticing and a pleasure to read *grins wickedly* in more ways than one.

-danielle. (bisexual with an imagination and some manners)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
I like this story

and yes, it is a story and shouldn't be nit-picked ... if you don't like the way it is going then go on to another story - personally I hope the author decides to keep going, I'm really curious to see what happens next ...

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
NOT BAD AT ALL!

OMG, SHH, HURRY UP AND WRITE ANOTHER CHAPTER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
CONTINUE!

I loved it! I hope another chapter is written soon! It was really good!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
the suspence is killing me!

pls continue. i would love to find out what happens next...

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
more more

Mmmm Let's see what happens next!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
great story!!

please add more chapters!

queenbiotchqueenbiotchabout 3 years ago

I like the idea of your stories but they are always so short. All three of these chapters could’ve been one chapter.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous