Virginia Ménage

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Carl, I probably need to tell you this in case you didn't know already. Lucy and I have been getting along pretty well lately." She told me over a beer.

"She called me one evening a while ago and wanted to apologize for how she acted toward me when she was working for Tommy and to apologize for accusing us of fucking each other. "

Well, like I said I wouldn't have expected it.

"So, anyway, Lucy and I have been talking on occasion and she wants me to make sure you aren't hibernating at home when you aren't at work; that I'm supposed to take you out and make sure you have a good time." She laughed boisterously at that. "So, we have a standing date here at Horsefeathers, after work, every Friday. Is that clear, Captain?" She grinned at me.

"I'm guessing I don't have a choice, right?" I replied. I did but being honest with myself I'd be enjoying Fridays a lot more going forward.

"Also, I'm visiting her next week for a couple days after our PA trip. Hope you don't mind?" She said as she ordered my 3rd pint of Ale.

I didn't, not that it would have mattered. I wouldn't interfere in the friendship between anybody regardless. That evening she drove me home in a somewhat inebriated state and I poured myself into bed.

The twins had their own opinions of the odd relationships going on around them. They knew the story of why Lucy and I were living apart now and they understood I wasn't the bad guy in any of it. They also knew about Kathy's friendship with Lucy and her growing friendship with me. Apparently Mother told them, of all people, and Lucy told Mother. It had reached the point that nobody told me anything except Kathy and that was always over several beers.

Speaking of Kathy, I hadn't had sex in a few months by then and to be honest she always made me horny as hell. To understand that you need to understand the physical similarities and dissimilar attributes of both Lucy and Kathy. Lucy stands 5'3" in her bare feet with long blond hair, blue eyes and a 36 C-cup bosom to match. Kathy is almost exactly identical except she has almost black hair, as dark a brunette as you can get. I hadn't seen her bra lying around so it was a guess but a good one.

Well, between the beers and her attire on Friday nights I ended up working myself to a nut on several occasions thinking about Kathy in a few erotic situations. If there was any woman I could cheat with it would be her. I've tried rationalizing it. Since I'm separated and since Lucy took another man balls deep for an entire night, I've tried to convince myself that what was good for the goose, Lucy, was certainly great for the gander in me. The logic always sounded nice while stroking a raging erection, it never worked otherwise.

Nonetheless, the attraction was always there and when Kathy started coming over on weekends to run the BBQ, I was sorely tempted on several occasions. The twins picked up on it too and were merciless with their teasing.

The work world managed to hum along without any serious issues and I continued to fly back to NYC every other weekend. Kathy made a few trips of her own and accompanied me as well on a couple of them. By the time Lucy hit her 9th month, Kathy had put in for a leave of absence and worked in three weeks of accumulated vacation time in order to fly up and stay with Lucy through delivery. Lucy was adamant that I not be there for the actual birth. She was going to have a cesarean delivery and for reasons we already discussed, didn't want to have the angst play itself out when the little girl came.

I got the call at 7:30 on a Wednesday morning and by 10AM I was on another Delta flight to NYC. That afternoon I arrived at New York - Presbyterian Hospital on William Street and was directed to the maternity ward where I found a resting mother and her baby along with a smiling yet tired plant production manager named Kathy Hansen.

The baby girl was sleeping nestled in Lucy's arms swaddled in a pink and yellow blanket. Lucy's eyes were closed and when she opened them she looked into mine with just a small hint of trepidation. She knew as did I. Hell Kathy knew too. Anybody would know. The little baby girl looked just like her father as well as her mother. I rose up and drew a cup of water from the fountain next to the bath thinking life can really throw you a fucking mess when you aren't looking for it. I knew I could never walk out on a baby, any baby regardless of who the father was. This was no different. The child was innocent and I was able to make that provision. Lucy spoke first.

"I should have let you be here, Carl. I am sorry. Please forgive me." She said before continuing. "Would you like to hold her?"

I looked at her with a single tear falling to my cheek. "Of course" I told her.

Kathy interjected.

"You better, Carl. She's your spitting image."

She was right; blond hair, blue eyes, fair complexion; just like both of her parents and her grandparents. She was definitely my daughter, my own flesh and blood. If she hadn't been, Robert's Bombay origins would have made her an exotic Indian beauty of mixed heritage. I sat in the rocker in the room and held my daughter for the first time. She was nine hours old and I didn't know her name.

"Eleanor Katherine Harvey is her name, Carl, if that is OK with you." Lucy said through her own tears.

I was OK with it. I knew Eleanor was her mother's name. I found out later that Katherine was for her new friend Kathy and it was certain she was a Harvey.

"Carl, I'm going to fly back this evening to pick up things at the plant so you can stay and relax for a bit. I think your mother was flying in today as well; just a heads up, Captain!" She laughed. Of course she laughed. She wasn't staying with Mother.

I thanked her for all her help, gave her a hug and she slipped a kiss in right in front of Lucy and on the lips to boot; no tongue ... damn it. Lucy just winked at her. I have never understood women.

Lucy spent that night in the hospital and I stayed with her sleeping on a cot the nursing staff set up for me. Mother had stopped by earlier that evening before returning to her apartment and the next afternoon Lucy was discharged and I had a limo service pick us up and take us to Mother's apartment.

After Lucy and the baby were settled in, I made sure she had everything she needed at hand and when Mother offered to look after her, I decided to get out of the house for a while to give thought to a lot of things that were running through my mind. I knew Lucy wanted to come home and return to being my wife again but I had not yet settled everything to the point that I could leave her discretions in the past.

It wasn't a problem with some other man fucking her. I think it is just plain silly to think or act as if a cock other than your own somehow causes a pussy to rot and become inoperable. She wasn't a virgin by any stretch when we married and neither was I. No, the problem I was having was that she could fuck someone else not even three years into the marriage and do so without coming to me even one time with her problem. I knew how she felt now about what she did but it still came back to that trust issue.

Compounding the matter was the baby, the whole reason she was in NYC to begin with. Yet, at the end of the day, it was the baby that settled things.

I spent the rest of the week in NYC with Lucy and Mother before I decided to return. We made plans to drive Lucy and the baby down the following week. When I arrived home both the twins were at the house and giddy with excitement at the new addition to the family. They both helped setting up Eleanor's new room and nursery and stayed at the house the entire time, never returning home except to bring a pile of clothes back with them.

The following week I returned to the city and packed up Lucy and the baby and along with Mother, made the drive down to Albemarle. We settled in easily enough. The twins continued to stay at the house helping Lucy with everything. Kathy stopped by frequently, even more so now that Lucy was home. Then Mother made her announcement to me.

"Carl Jr. I'm going to move back to New York to live and I want you to keep the girls here." She said over coffee one morning.

"Well, Mother, that's quite a surprise. Do the girls know?" I replied.

"Yes, they are the ones who suggested they live with you." She smiled back.

"So, how is this supposed to work?" I asked.

"Easy. I will make you their legal guardian in my absence so they can stay here, finish school and allow you to make decisions for their care. Think about it, Carl. They love you to death and they have three years left in high school. It wouldn't make any sense to yank them out and put them back in school in New York."

Everything she said made sense but I wanted to make sure Lucy was OK with it before I agreed. There was no need. Mother had already discussed it with her and for all practical purposes the decision was a done deal. I was just another formality it seems.

So, a month later, Mother moved back to her apartment and she hired a caretaker to look after the Jamison place. I had him do the same for Father's place on the other side of me. I had inherited it when he died but other than doing some maintenance upkeep and a bit of remodeling here and there I hadn't done anything with it. It was a family property and he was buried there along with my grandparents. Someday I would probably move into it but not for now.

About a month and a half after the baby arrived, Lucy and I still had not re-consummated our marriage although both of us were giving the other signs that something needed to happen pretty quick. I was lying in bed one evening after taking a shower just getting ready to drift off to sleep. The room was mostly dark, lit only by a crescent moon outside our window. I felt her bring herself up onto the bed and slip under the covers. Her familiar hand grasped the base of my already engorged prick and a hot wet mouth descended over the head. It had pushing 11 months since I had experienced that sensation and I didn't let it go to waste.

Lucy had been working feverishly on a daily basis to get her pre-baby body back in shape and she was well on the way. Her breasts were still full of milk but otherwise everything else was pretty familiar. What really worked as I remembered was that little pink pussy. I was so aroused by then that the fleeting memory of who had last been in there was immediately pushed to the back of my mind and I savored every moment of our love making.

We didn't stop after the first time but continued through a second and would have gone for a triple except for the soft cry of a baby that soon turned into a loud chorus of one. That was it for the night. Parenthood intervened.

From that point on our lives and our relationship worked toward normalcy with only an occasional hiccup. The girls started school again that fall and each of them began the pursuit of their particular extracurricular activities. Since they were still only fifteen at that point, Lucy and I kept a tight rein on the boyfriend idea. They had to be sixteen before we would allow the prospect of hormonal teen boys to begin the eternal quest of what all teen boys lust after. We remembered our teen years even though I'm sure neither of the twins wished our memories were so recollecting.

The baby grew, the twins became excellent with their pursuits, Lucy and I healed and Kathy, well, she became a regular and close friend of both of us.

---

I Packed the Land Ranger with the twins gear and finished with my day bag just as the two of them came running around the corner. I like to think Lucy and I did a good job bringing the twins through those difficult teen years. We had a couple rough spots when they were 15-16 and thought challenging our authority was good sport. Somehow we made it through the tears, hormonal changes and a short succession of ultimately disappointed boyfriends to see them grow into standouts, not just academically but athletically and in beauty as well. Both of them were 5'10", perfectly formed with the strong features of Father and the beautiful femininity of Mother.

We were heading to Wintergreen over in Rockfish Valley to go to a Phish concert and festival that the girls had been planning for months. I'm also a big fan so they made it an opportunity to bond with "Daddy Bro" as they started calling me when they didn't just call me Jr. Lucy was at her sister Claire's with Eleanor helping take care of things while Claire recovered from the birth of their second child, a boy named after his father, Dan. Eleanor, at three years of age now, was able to entertain herself and not need constant care but she would have been too much to handle at a Phish concert. We had weekend passes for the event although the Phish show was that evening.

We all got back that evening late and Kathy was there chilling with Lucy and a bottle of wine. The girls crashed for the night and with Eleanor down for the count, the three of us moved the chill out onto the patio next to the pool. Both women were eying me curiously.

"What? I asked them.

"You know what, Carl." Lucy said.

I suppose I did but it was a delicate matter. When Lucy asked me I was pretty blown away and my first response was no way. It would never work out and it would probably fuck things up for all of us at some point.

"Yeah, I do." I said and looked between both women. Kathy spoke first.

"I think by next Friday everything will be ready." Kathy said.

Next Friday was the last day at the plant for me as general manager. Everybody was pretty surprised by my decision but I had other things I wanted to focus on; Father's farm for one thing. I debated it for a long time but finally decided to go ahead and make the move. After next Friday, when everything is ready, Kathy would take over at the plant as General Manager.

"So, we will celebrate Friday night, Horsefeathers at first but no heavy drinking. I need my man able to take care of business later." Lucy said as she ran her toes under the balls of my feet.

I could only grin and look forward to it.

My last week at the plant was mostly old friends coming by to remanence and wish me good fortune. I wasn't surrendering ownership but I was stepping completely out of any direct management. Kathy would report out to me at a quarterly board meeting and that was it. Everything else was under her control. That last Friday afternoon, I wrapped up a few remaining chores and joined my old crew on #1 Line for one last hurrah and thread up on the reel. When I left, it was 3:30, time for a shift change and a new direction in life.

The two friends were lying out in the sun on the patio next to the pool. I had an instant hard on watching the both of them. Each of them had colored their hair identically; alternately layered blond and dark brunette. Their swim suits were identical and between them contained maybe an ounce or two of fabric. Their nails, both hands and feet were polished with the same dark red color and almost identical sunglasses covered their same blue eyes. The only obvious distinguishing difference, even though they are not twins, was Lucy's cesarean scar on her lower abdomen and even that had to be looked for to see. It was a wet dream but I was awake.

"Hi Baby, are you ready for your retirement party?" One of them asked. I was too aroused to care which one.

"You know I am" I replied and that was the start of the evening. When we left for town both women were wearing identical short black dresses with identical heels. When we entered Horsefeathers, I had a lady on each arm and I didn't care which. The waitress mixed up the drinks on more than one occasion and I was complimented a couple times on my new assortment of wives look. I merely said thanks and took it in stride.

When it was time to leave, we each had a shot of Jägermeister and headed for the house. An hour later, she lowered her mouth onto my raging erection and started giving me the most luscious blowjob; one of my retirement gifts. Lucy was always great at this and it was no different this time. Her breasts had returned to their previous form and size with a bit more softness to them and toying with her nipples while she sucked my prick has always been one of my favorites. When I was ready, she rolled over and wrapped her small hands around the base of my cock, ready to guide it in.

Her thighs were opened wide and her breathing was shallow and quick.

"Not yet, eat me first." She said.

I hesitated at first because I was ready to feel her wet sex engulf my ready prick but I forced myself to the pleasure. With her hands on the top of my head and her fingers entwined in my hair, I felt her body respond and within a few short minutes her hips bucked up off the pillow she had placed under her and fucked her sex into my mouth. Her gushing pussy was unexpected at first due to the intensity of her orgasm but she slowly subsided and whispered 'I'm ready'.

I wiped her moisture off my mouth with the edge of the sheet and rubbed my swollen prick up and down her waiting labia. Then I felt it; her hot wet sex enveloping me. She was tight, wet, horny and fucking insane. With her fingers dug into the cheeks of my ass I fucked her, deep and strong.

In a minute or two I felt her second orgasm begin and start milking my cock. We continued like that for several more minutes until I got into a slower, deeper more intense rhythm and our lips met and our tongues meshed.

I was close and she knew it. I heard the whisper in my ear.

"Make a baby now ... fuck it in." She said barely audible.

At that moment I felt it rise in me and I burst an orgasm into her. With her hips milking me I made sure every spurt of cum was seeded deep inside her pussy, as close to her cervix as she could stand. Beads of sweat dripped off our glistening bodies as I relaxed and licked her moist breasts. They were firmer now. When I looked her in the eyes I kissed her on the lips.

"Thank you, Carl, and especially you too, Lucy." She said.

I just smiled and said "Anytime, Kathy, you're welcome."

----

Epilog

Lucy and Kathy had become close friends and when Eleanor had been born the bond was tighter. Kathy's biological clock was ticking off the opportunity for her and not being in a personal relationship with anybody wasn't going to get her where she wanted to be. Between the two of them, they schemed up a solution to Kathy's desire to have a child - me.

I didn't know anything about it for a while and when Lucy approached me about the idea I had my doubts. Once I settled the parentage issues in my head I offered to go donate my sperm for what I thought was going to be artificial insemination.

"No, Carl. That's not how babies are made." Lucy informed me as if I didn't know. Kathy was with us when she told me that and she just grinned. OK, that meant I was going to fuck Kathy. Life is a fucking bitch, right?

I'm an average horny man and my wife was going to give me a beautiful woman to fuck a baby into. I'd love to except I didn't really want to and I knew there was no way I would ever go off with Kathy and make love to her for however long it took to do it right. No, I had a condition.

"On one condition would I ever do such a thing and that is you, Lucy, will have to be right there when we do it. I mean right there, in the same bed, my wife, with me. OK?"

That kind of threw both of them off kilter a bit. I don't think either one of them thought that out. I'm guessing Lucy probably though it would be a semi clothed fuck her from behind quick kind of thing but I'm smarter than her usual kind of bear. I planned on enjoying it.

So when Kathy told the twins she was agreeable to it and I knew what she was talking about, well, I knew what she was talking about all right. That smile on my face at the Phish show wasn't all about the music.