Virginity Lost on Vacation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
RetroFan
RetroFan
680 Followers

Like Johannes and Erin, David wore the same light brown colored shorts and shirt and like them, he was tall and good-looking. But unlike Johannes and Erin, David was black, and I could not stop myself from staring at his tall, fit physique. I took a glance at the good-looking young African's left hand for a wedding ring, but saw nothing. My pussy tingled, before I reminded myself that the lack of a wedding ring did not signify that David was single and available, and even if he was, he would probably have limited interest in a girl as overweight as me.

"Good morning," said David, giving our group a friendly wave as Johannes got in the driver's seat and started the engine, and Erin sat in the front passenger seat beside her husband.

David walked towards me as Johannes commenced driving, and his charming smile made his handsome face even better looking. "Is it okay with you if I sit next to you, Miss?" he asked. His clipped South African accent, similar to the Afrikaans accents of Johannes and Erin, made him even hotter.

Feeling somewhat light-headed, I smiled a small smile and said, "Yes of course. I'm Abbey."

David shook my hand as he took his seat beside me. "And I'm David, it's nice to meet you Abbey. So, which part of America are you from?"

"I'm from Toronto, in Canada," I responded.

David shot me an embarrassed grin. "Sorry, that's a bit of a faux pas, isn't it?"

I gave him a laugh and a reassuring smile. "Don't worry, it's okay, I'm not offended. But I don't recommend you visit Canada and call a group of lumberjacks Americans. They might get a little bit annoyed."

"My sister's husband is from Lesotho, and he gets most upset when somebody says he's South African," said David, both of us laughing.

As Johannes drove north, David and I continued to talk and found we shared the same birthday, although David was a year younger than me. For once I managed to keep my talking under control and have a normal conversation, but I wish I could have said the same about my vagina. Between my legs the saddle of my panties was getting wetter and wetter as my clitoris tingled at sitting next to such a handsome and nice young man. It was almost like I had my period, and I squirmed in my seat.

The next two days were like a wonderful dream. The landscape of Kruger National Park was like another planet compared to my native Canada, with so many exotic plants. Then there were the animals, who seemed to be very active and we saw zebras, antelope, rhinos, buffalo and lions among many others. The other people on the tour were really nice, and Johannes, Erin and David were great guides. With Johannes and Erin, they would say things that sounded serious, but it would turn out they were joking.

But as for David, wow! My heart raced, my skin got hot and my pussy wet every time he was nearby, and this was often as he would always sit next to me on the bus. I admired David's tall, fit body and his perfect black skin. I loved his easy-going personality, and his great sense of humor. I thought about how great it would be if he was the first guy to get into my pants and deflower me. I had heard about how big black guys were down there, and from stealing glances at the front of David's shorts I could see that this theory might well be true. I would have loved to see definite proof of this. However, I knew that these thoughts would remain just those -- thoughts. A great-looking young African man would have little interest in a chubby 25-year-old Canadian virgin.

On the third day, I dressed in a white tee-shirt, denim shorts, white sneakers and a white baseball cap, tying my long dark hair back in loose pig-tails. Boarding the bus, I again was sitting next to David as we drove deeper into the national park. We had been driving for an hour or so when Johannes stopped the bus at a clearing and we were treated to the sight of a herd of giraffes grazing at the trees.

We climbed out, everybody admiring the magnificent creatures and taking photographs. As I snapped one photograph of a mother giraffe with her calf alongside, I encountered possibly the worst nightmare of any Western tourist deep in the African wilderness with no bathroom in sight. One moment I was perfectly fine, the next a sharp pain in my tummy travelled down my digestive system to my bowels and I was forced to clench my butt cheeks together to prevent severe embarrassment, the feeling inside my rectum one of dire emergency.

Walking carefully on unsteady legs, I looked for Erin. We had been warned by the three guides never to go away from the group due to the obvious dangers of predatory animals, so I sought Erin to escort me behind a bush or tree so I could relieve myself. There was no prospect of me holding on until we reached a place with bathrooms. I also wished that I had not left the toilet paper my mother had embarrassed me with at the airport back in Cape Town to save on space. I assumed -- more desperately hoped -- that they had toilet paper among the supplies on the bus. I half expected my mother to appear from behind the bus and say, "Abbey, I told you so."

My bathroom emergency was getting worse by the second, and one false move such as sneezing or bending over too quickly would cause me to soil my panties. Clenching the fat cheeks of my bottom harder, practically hopping from one leg to the other, my heart sank as I saw that Erin along with Johannes were fully occupied with Mrs. Jones. She was having asthma problems, and Erin and Johannes were giving her first aid. Obviously her asthma situation was more urgent than my predicament, so I did not want to disturb Erin but I needed to relieve myself before there was a total disaster.

"Are you okay there, Abbey?" came David's voice as he rounded the corner of the bus, and saw my pained, desperate facial expression and odd posture.

While I was embarrassed at David seeing me like this, I was relieved too as he was obviously able to escort me somewhere private so I could empty my bowels. "David, I really, really need to go to the bathroom," I said.

"Well, there's no bathrooms out here," said David, laughing slightly. "Only trees or bushes."

I moved awkwardly from one foot to another. "I know, but I really have to go. Could you please take me?"

"Okay Abbey, hold tight," said David reassuringly as he hopped onto the bus and took a rifle, then rummaged through a box, returning with the gun, a bottle of water and some soap. "I'll take you over there." David indicated some bushes a short way away.

"Um David, is there any toilet paper?" I asked, more desperate than ever.

David laughed and slapped his hand to his head. "I could kick myself, sometimes I forget the most obvious things. Sorry Abbey, I'll get some for you."

"Thanks," I said as David reached back into the box and retrieved a roll of toilet paper, which he handed to me.

My desperation increasing with each second, I clutched the toilet paper roll in one hand, the soap and water in the other, and walked awkwardly on my chubby little legs, the cheeks of my fat bottom clenched tight to prevent any unpleasant accidents in my panties and shorts. David walked slightly ahead of me carrying the rifle. I could feel myself blushing at my embarrassment at a guy I liked so much seeing me like this when I'd been taken short with a bathroom emergency, yet at the same time it felt kind of exhilarating. I was the damsel in distress, and David the knight who had come to my rescue.

My bowels were not interested in knights and damsels however, and as soon as we reached the bushes I prepared to dash behind them, but David stopped me. "I'd better check it first, to make sure it's safe."

I hopped from one foot to the other as David had a quick scout around, before he returned. "It's all clear Abbey. I'll stand back as far as possible so you can have some privacy, but if you see a dangerous animal such as a big cat, then you must call me straight away."

"I will," I promised, running behind the bushes as fast as my feet would carry me. Frantically, I unbuttoned and unzipped my shorts and pulled them down to my ankles, followed by my white full-brief cotton panties, before squatting down and feeling the relief from my rectum as my poo came out of my anus with a huge rush.

My family were not camping people, so this was the first time I had ever pooped when not sitting on a toilet, and it wasn't an experience I would have cared to repeat. As I got some toilet paper and wiped my bottom, it felt quite odd being out in the African bush squatting down with my shorts and my panties around my ankles and my pubic hair, vagina and fat bare bottom exposed to the elements. I was all too aware David was on the other side of the bushes, and while I was concealed from his sight I hoped he could not hear or smell what I was doing. I also hoped that a dangerous animal would not appear. Although David rescuing me from some dangerous situation was an appealing one that caused my pussy to get wet, the thought of him having to rescue me when I was going number two was just too embarrassing.

While no dangerous animals were in sight, I became aware that some of South Africa's wildlife were indeed watching me in my current predicament. One big giraffe and a smaller giraffe craned their long necks over a tree to look at me, a flock of birds were perched in a branch just above my head looking down at me and in another tree was a monkey, staring intently at the unusual sight of a chubby Canadian girl with her shorts and panties around her ankles having a poo in a clearing. Then there were the flies that were attracted by the smells from my bowel movements and buzzed around my face, mostly when I was getting toilet paper to wipe my bottom and my hands therefore occupied. I ended up using my pigtails as makeshift fly-swats, to try and shoo the irritating insects away.

It took me well over five minutes to finish, before I unwound a few lengths of toilet paper to complete wiping myself clean. Standing up, some cramps in my legs from having squatted for so long, I pulled up and adjusted my panties and then my shorts, then kicked sand over the poo and the dirty toilet paper. Using the water and soap to wash my hands, I made my way back to David, carrying the toilet roll, soap and water bottle.

"Feeling better now, Abbey?" David asked.

"Much better, thanks David," I said, massaging my tummy. "Thank you again for escorting me."

"It's no problem, all part of the service," said David. "I'm just glad you didn't do what that girl from New Zealand did last year."

"The girl from New Zealand?" I asked.

"Yes, she was on a safari with her family last year when she needed to go to the bathroom. She was too embarrassed to ask Johannes, Erin or me to take her, so she snuck away on her own. Then we heard her scream and a lion roaring, and that was that. She was never seen again."

David said this so deadly seriously, I asked, "A lion killed and ate her? You're kidding."

A brilliant smile filled David's face, his bright white teeth contrasting with his black skin. "Yes, I am actually."

I laughed and blushed. "You had me there, I thought you were serious."

"All I had to do was cast my line and reel you in," agreed David.

We were now back at the bus, where that embarrassing feeling of having kept everybody waiting fell over me. I saw everyone else looking at me out of the bus windows, and as I was carrying a roll of toilet paper, it was pretty obvious why. I felt my skin turn red.

"I thought you two had got lost or eaten by lions," said Johannes as David and I climbed aboard.

"No, everything was fine, I just had to help young Abbey here," said David, as I returned the toilet roll to the storage box and took my seat, still blushing.

*

Throughout the rest of the day, I was worried I would again be taken short with another toilet emergency, but to my relief I had no further problems with my bowels. That night, we were staying at some small huts that consisted of one room containing a bed, a chair and table, with a communal bathroom. They were nice and comfortable and surrounded by a sturdy fence to provide security. Being a single traveler, I was lucky enough to have one to myself.

However, I could not sleep at all and as darkness fell and the other members of the safari tour fell asleep after such a full day, I stayed awake filling in my travel diary which until now I had neglected, still wearing the same clothes I had during the day, but had removed my shoes and was now barefoot. I noted the interesting things that had happened during the day, but left out the embarrassing part where I had been taken short and had to take a roll of toilet paper behind a bush so I could go for a poo.

It was a beautiful starlit night outside and I got up and stepped out of the door to admire the dark African skies, when a sudden movement to my left caused me to jump. To my relief, it was David, looking as handsome as ever in his khaki shirt and shorts. "Sorry, I didn't startle you, did I?" he asked.

"No, I'm fine," I said, pleased to see him.

"So, you can't sleep either?" David asked.

I shook my head. "No, for some reason I just don't feel tired tonight."

"Last night I fell asleep as soon as I put my head on the pillow, but tonight, nothing," said David.

"It sure is a beautiful night, such clear skies," I said, looking out at the black sky as David and I went inside and I closed the door.

"It is a beautiful night," David agreed. "But I can think of something far more beautiful."

"What's that?"

David gave me a charming smile. "You, of course."

I felt the chubby cheeks of my face flush red, and I giggled nervously and looked down at my bare feet. "I'm not beautiful, far from it."

"You are beautiful. Hasn't anyone ever told you how pretty you are, Abbey?"

"Well, I guess," I said, very uncertain. "But I don't believe them."

"If all Canadian girls are as pretty as you Abbey Rosen, I would emigrate to Canada tomorrow."

I blushed more at the flattery, but stammered and said, "I'm way too fat to be pretty."

David grinned. "That you're so curvy makes you all the hotter, Abbey."

I laughed. "You aren't one of those guys who has a fetish for fat girls are you David?"

"Bingo," said David.

Once more I giggled. "You find me attractive?" I ran my hands over my fat body. "A great looking guy like you could have any pretty slim girl he wanted, and you like me? I'm fat, get myself into embarrassing situations like today and I talk too much."

"People like many different things Abbey," said David. "I don't know what it is with me, maybe it's because when I was growing up my family worked for a wealthy white South African family and I always had this really big crush on their daughter, who was very pretty but very overweight. Their family was always really nice to my family and treated us well, and the daughter and I were always good friends but the way things were back then there could never be anything romantic between us." He laughed and shook his head. "Or maybe it has nothing to do with that, and I'm just abnormal. Whatever the reason, the sight of a beautiful big white girl just drives me crazy. And you Abbey make me crazier than any other big white girl I've ever seen. And the things you mentioned like talking too much or getting into embarrassing situations that only makes you hotter still."

David moved closer to me, and I felt myself getting damp in my panties, my knees trembling, my heart pounding in my chest. "You don't like slim girls?" I asked.

"I like them well enough," said David. "Going to bed with a slim white girl or a slim black girl, it's sort of like eating a bowl of vanilla ice-cream. Nice enough but not that exciting. But pretty, overweight white girls? That's like a triple sundae with the works."

I smiled. "What about overweight black girls?"

David laughed. "That's the really strange thing. I'm not interested in overweight black girls at all. They don't do anything for me."

"So, what do you find so hot about pretty fat white girls?" I asked as suggestively as I could, walking backwards to the bed, David walking facing me.

"I like to run my hands through their hair," said David, stroking my long brown strands still tied back in long pig-tails. "The hair on their heads is pretty hot, but their hair in another place is way hotter."

I could see David's eyes on my crotch, imagining what my pubic hair looked like through my shorts and panties. I hoped he liked hairy muffs, because that was what he was going to see when my panties came down.

"What else do you like to do?" I asked.

David looked down at the floor and my bare feet. "I like to kiss and caress their cute bare feet."

"So, you have a foot fetish too?" I giggled.

"That's right, the feet of plus-size white chicks, you can't beat them," he said. "I love them almost as I love a pair of big boobs on a plump girl." David put his hands over my breasts, not touching them, but enough to turn me on even more. I looked at David's groin, his erection expanding his shorts and the thought that I had caused this made me wetter and wetter between my legs.

"Anything else?" I prompted.

"I love to kiss them on the lips," said David. "Not only the ones on their faces, either."

My clitoris tingled with excitement at the thought of David getting into my pants and kissing the pink lips of my vagina. I was now at the edge of the bed and lay back down onto it, shifting my plump body so David could get alongside me. My heart raced with desire as David lowered his handsome black face into my white face. It was finally here -- my first kiss. Most girls have their first kisses many years before me, but as this was to be with a handsome black man, it was definitely worth the wait.

At first David and I kissed lightly, on the lips. Then we began to kiss deeper, David working his pink tongue into my mouth. Locking lips in a deep French kiss, David and I made out on the bed like a pair of teenagers, the toes on my chubby bare feet curling and uncurling at the sensations that flowed from my virginal vagina. While still kissing David and I moved closer on the bed and embraced, his ever-growing erection very clear against me thigh as we caressed, and David's hand cupped my large breasts, teasing my hard nipples through the fabric of my tee-shirt and bra. His hands then drifted to my head, stroking my face, teasing my nose and stroking my pig-tails.

I put one of my own hands to good use, moving it to David's groin and teasing his enormous erection through his shorts and underpants, feeling him squirm as I did so. "Oh yeah Abbey, that feels great," he moaned as we took a break from French-kissing to draw breath. "I think you've done that before."

"Actually no, none of this," I said. "I'm a complete, 100 percent, genuine virgin."

"That's amazing, you're so pretty," said David. "But that's hot, I get to go where no man has gone before."

"Except my gynecologist," I giggled.

"Lucky gynecologist," laughed David. I felt his hand move to my tee-shirt and slowly pull it up, to expose my fat white stomach. His firm, strong black hands caressed my abdomen, gently massaging my excess blubber and once more we made out.

"I can't wait to see you barefoot in your bra and your panties," David said suggestively.

"Well, I'm not going to keep you waiting," I said. I squirmed in delight as his strong, black hands took hold of my tee-shirt to expose my flabby upper-body, my big boobs restrained by a white bra. I felt a shiver of pleasure when David's hands touched my breasts through the fabric of my bra, teasing my nipples and the toes of my bare feet clenched on the floor in pleasure.

Then David's hands went to my denim shorts, unfastening and unzipping them and pulling them down my plump legs, my big bottom covered in big white cotton full-brief panties obviously of interest to David given the way his groin was expanding in his own shorts. It was a new experience to me, a man taking my clothes off but it was one I loved.

RetroFan
RetroFan
680 Followers