Virginity Lost on Vacation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I stepped out of my shorts and was now barefoot in my bra and panties. "Now my turn to undress you," I said to David.

"I'm not going to stop you," smiled David. He removed his shoes and socks, then stood in front of me so handsome in his khaki shirt and shorts. I reached up and undid the buttons on his shirt to reveal his black, muscular torso before removing this garment altogether.

Then my eager fingers went to David's shorts and I pulled these down too, showing that he was wearing red undies, bulging so much at the front the elastic was in danger of bursting. I couldn't wait to get inside to see what was there.

David and I kissed again, then lay back on the bed to make out, David stepping out of his shorts so he was only wearing his undies. Feeling David's tongue intertwining with mine as we French kissed sent my vagina crazy, my pussy buzzing with excitement in my panties. While making out was great, things got hotter still when I felt David's strong black hands all over my chubby white body. His fingers teased my breasts through my bra, then went down to my tummy and my back feeling the rolls of fat that were in abundance in this region of my body.

I could feel David's feet against my own bare feet, then his hands went lower. I felt him caressing my chubby thighs, then his hands were on my panties fondling my fat ass, his hands pushing the cotton into my crack. His other hand went to the front of my panties, teasing my pussy through the cotton, his finger pushing the double cotton of my panty saddle into my wet, aroused vagina.

When we stopped French kissing, David's hands went to my bra strap and felt the clasp. My friends had complained that their husbands and boyfriends had trouble with bras and how they worked, but David had no such logistical problems. My bra clasp was undone within seconds and I lifted up my arms to allow David to remove the undergarment altogether leaving me topless, barefoot and wearing only white full-brief panties.

David placed my bra on the bed beside me, and I could see he was unable to take his eyes off my flabby, white breasts. "You like big tits?" I giggled.

"Oh yeah," said David, taking them in his hands and massaging my boobs, his gentle touch to my hard and aroused nipples sending shivers all the way through my body, the sensation evident in my clitoris and even in my rectum. "You're a girl with big things in front of you, Abbey."

I giggled both at David's joke and at his touch to my bare breasts, but things got hotter as David took his hands off my tits and changed position on the bed, lowering his face into my chest. First placing his face between my boobs, David licked the valley between them and then turned his attention to my left breast, kissing and licking the flesh, his tongue circling my nipple. Inside my pants my pussy went wild, this only increasing when David turned his attention to my right breast and repeated the process.

Removing his face from my chest, David and I made out again and I felt his hand go to my panties. First he felt my bottom and my female mound through the soft white cotton fabric, then his fingers went to my panty waistband lifting and gently flicking the elastic at the back, then his right hand went inside. I trembled and got wetter and wetter between my legs as David's strong black hand fondled the fat white cheeks of my bottom, while with his other hand he stroked my pussy through my double cotton panty saddle.

While having my vagina stroked through my panties was heaven, things only got hotter as David's left hand moved to the front panel of my white cotton full-brief panties and under the waistband. It felt so exhilarating having David's hands down the front of my pants, his fingers massaging my mound and running through my pubic hair, getting close to the opening of my vagina which was now so wet it almost felt like I was having my period.

Reaching out, my excited and eager hands stroked David's bulging cock through the front of his red underpants. I had obviously never done this before, and felt breathless with excitement. David was clearly excited by my touch, I could feel his penis moving as I stroked it through the fabric, and his moaning was another clear clue that he really liked what I was doing.

"I didn't think good Jewish girls did things like that," David quipped, as he continued to feel my butt and my pussy in my panties.

I laughed in response. "I can't be a good Jewish girl while you've got your hands in my panties, so I may as well be a bad Jewish girl." To emphasize my point, I slipped my hand down the front of David's underpants so I was actually touching his cock. I could feel his enormous manhood, and while the size of his cock and balls impressed me, what I was just as happy about was that David was clearly uncircumcised. For obvious reasons, I thought that I would never see an uncircumcised dick in my life.

Inside my panties David's hand went deeper into my tight virgin pussy, fingering my flaps and circling my clitoris to which I got wetter and wetter, the sensual touch to my most private female areas sending shivers through my body, the toes of my bare feet clenching and unclenching.

"You'll make a mess of your pretty white panties if we keep doing this," said David.

I was already plenty wet between my legs. "I think that ship has already sailed."

"I think we need to minimize the damage," said David suggestively.

I played the innocent. "What do you think we should do?"

David laughed and whispered. "I think I need to take your panties down."

I took my own hand out of David's underpants and lifted my ass off the bed, so David could remove my panties. He took his hands, the left one sticky from my pussy juice out of my damp panties and put them on my panty waistband before slowly pulling them down.

I could see David's erection twitching in his underpants as my panties came down my fat thighs and my very hairy pussy, a vast triangle of dark pubic hair over my mound, came into his sight. He could barely keep his eyes off my pussy hair as he pulled my panties down further to my knees, and then to my calves. I lifted up my bare feet so David would be able to take my panties off with greater ease but to my surprise David stopped when my undies reached my ankles.

"Aren't you going to take them off?" I asked, my wet pussy making a damp patch on the bed where I was sitting.

"All in good time," said David. "For now, I'm going to do something hot to you. Something really hot."

"Okay then," I said, trembling in anticipation.

David took my bare feet in his hands and began to massage them, my pussy tingling at the touch to my soles, toes, arches and ankles. He had said earlier that he liked fat white girls' bare feet, and now he was giving me a practical demonstration of this to my great delight.

Then David lowered his face down into my lowered panties and sniffed the damp double cotton saddle, absorbing my feminine smells. This obviously wasn't the first time a guy had smelled my dirty panties, there was of course nerdy Warren years earlier in the cabin in the woods but we obviously didn't fuck, so this was way hotter. After a few minutes of smelling my vulva on my worn panties, David extricated his head from my undies and moved to my right foot, kissing and licking my ticklish, sensitive sole and arch, before taking my little pinky toe in his mouth and sucking on it, then moving down each toe in turn until he reached my big toe. Then he turned his attention to my left foot, kissing and licking it as he had done with my right then sucking my toes in succession, although this time he started on my big toe and worked the other way, finishing with my left pinky toe.

"That felt amazing!" I gasped as David took my panties off altogether, leaving my fat young feminine form in a state of complete nudity.

"Aren't you glad you met a guy with a foot fetish on your vacation?" David grinned.

"Oh yeah, for sure," I agreed as David stroked the hair on my head with one hand, and my pubic hair with the other.

"Hey not fair, I'm completely nude and you're still wearing your undies!" I giggled.

David smiled seductively. "I'm not going to stop you correcting that inequality."

Moving so fast I thought I might dislocate something, I grabbed hold of David's red undies and pulled them down and off, freeing his enormous erection. With an increasingly wet vagina I looked at his cock and balls with anticipation. I had been a virgin for the first 25 years of my life, and if David's big black cock was the first to go up my beaver, it was well worth the wait.

With nervous and inexperienced but eager hands I took David's dick in a firm grasp and began to masturbate him, moving my left hand up and down his shaft and with my right hand massaging his balls. I could feel his excitement at my touch, and my pleasure was doubled when David's hand went to my crotch.

First David played with my pubic hair, running his hands through the curls around my pussy then he pushed his fingers into my vagina, going deep into my twat and rubbing my clitoris in gentle, firm circles. I could feel my pussy juice running down his fingers, making them nice and sticky.

"You like that?" David asked, a mischievous smile on his handsome face.

"Sure do," I said, squirming in delight at getting my pussy fingered.

"You want me to do something hotter?" he asked suggestively. "Something no good Jewish girl should never do?"

"Go on," I said, trembling in excitement at what David was going to do next.

I felt David's other hand on my bare bottom, stroking my fat butt cheeks then his hand went deeper between my buttocks. This was hot enough, but when David's finger reached my anus and touched the tight, star-fish shaped opening to my bowels I nearly leaped off the bed in delight. It was so sensitive and private back there that having David fingering my asshole drove me wild, and I moaned with delight.

And if I thought having the outside of my anus fingered was hot, I was in for an even bigger treat when I felt David's finger pushing against my rear opening, before sliding up into the tight confines of my asshole. I could feel the walls of my rectum closing around his finger, and it felt so forbidden to have a guy stick his finger up my ass -- a place that even in my wildest dreams I thought I would only use as an exit never an entrance -- that if felt doubly hot. For obvious reasons, I was glad that David hadn't done this a few minutes before my embarrassing experience of being taken short during the morning and having to squat behind the bush to empty my bowels.

Jerking off a guy while he had one finger up my pussy and another up my ass was a situation I could have stayed in all night, but David and I had other things to explore with each other. I removed my hand from David's cock and balls, while David extricated his fingers from my vagina and rectum.

Looking at David's massive erection, I knew what I wanted to do next and within my seconds my head was in his groin, opening my mouth to take his big black cock in my mouth and give him fellatio. A complete virgin I obviously had never done anything like it before, but had watched a porno and seen the girls in it giving head, so I just copied what they did as best I could. I took his shaft deep in my mouth and moved my head back and forth, flicking his erection with my tongue and teasing his balls with my fingers.

"You're a natural at doing that," said David, but my mouth was too full of dick to reply. Finally I had found something to curb my habit of talking too much.

After another few minutes of head, David indicated for me to stop, so I withdrew my head from his lap and sat on the bed with my legs open, shamelessly showing off my snatch so as to turn him on even more.

"Have you ever heard the expression 'it's better to give than to receive' Abbey?" David asked.

I nodded. "Yes."

David grinned. "More than anything in the world, that applies to oral. Now, on all fours Abbey."

My heart racing in my chest, I did as David said, getting on all fours on the bed and thrusting my naked fat ass in the air. David got behind me, and I could see he was enjoying the sight of my bare bottom. The feeling of David taking my butt cheeks in his hands and massaging them caused my pussy to tingle even more. Then I felt David's strong hands pull apart my buttocks to expose my vagina and my anus, and the feeling of him looking at the most private parts of my body sent me wild.

David lowered his face in to my hairy pussy, and the feeling of his tongue traversing my twat and circling my clitoris, sometimes going deep inside caused even more pussy juice to flow, and I could feel David's tongue licking it up. Then David's tongue slowly went from my clitoral hood down my vagina and for a few moments stopped on the sensitive skin that separated my vulva from my anus. Then I shivered in delight as his tongue went to my anus, licking the tight little opening to my rectum with great enthusiasm. It sent the most intense and pleasurable feelings up into my reproductive and digestive systems, and again the toes on my bare feet clenched and un-clenched at David performing oral upon my anus.

Extricating his tongue from my anus, David gave my fat bottom cheeks a slow sensual kiss and moved away from my rear end. As we looked into each other's eyes, we both knew what was going to happen next and David accordingly took a condom out of his wallet, unwrapped it and slid it onto his enormous dick.

Finally, the moment was here, and I was going to lose my virginity at the age of 25. I lay back and spread my legs wide, showing off my vagina to David, who stared at my pussy while breathing heavily in anticipation of fucking me.

David climbed on top of me and I felt his cock start to enter my vagina. It was a tight fit, David was enormously well-endowed and I was a virgin, with not even a tampon having gone up there before. Feeling David fill my pussy with his cock was so good; it was definitely worth the wait. I gasped as David pushed his condom covered cock slowly up inside me and I squealed at the delight of him fully entering my vagina.

I had often wondered what it would feel like to have sex many nights alone in bed back at home in Toronto, but never in my most wild and erotic dreams would I have thought that I would lose my virginity to such a nice and handsome young South African man in a National Park. Each time David pushed inside me I felt like I would explode so wonderful was the feeling of making love. At times David moved slowly and we would kiss, and at other times he fucked me hard and fast.

There is no way I could say with any accuracy how long we lay on the bed our sweaty bodies -- David's slim, muscular, fit, black and masculine, mine feminine, fat and white -- were locked together in the missionary position but it was possibly the best experience of my life to date. Sweat from David's brow dripped down onto my face, and I could see his facial expression change and him breathing heavily as he reached orgasm.

Knowing that David had ejaculated inside me, the condom capturing his semen and preventing it from spraying up into my uterus and probably creating a considerable problem in a few weeks' time drove me crazy with desire, and I could feel my own orgasm approaching.

The waves of pleasure from my clitoris turned into one giant wave of pleasure that went through my pussy and all the way into my rectum. I could feel them muscles of my anus tighten, and with a scream I came, my pussy letting out a rush of sticky juice that soaked David's groin as well as my pubic hair and fat thighs.

Both of us sweating and breathing heavily, the smell of my aroused pussy evident in the air, David withdrew from me and we lay naked together on the bed, and for once I couldn't think of anything to say, I just lay there and David and I kissed and caressed, me feeling his hand on my bare bottom.

"That was absolutely amazing!" I gasped, when I finally found words again.

David smiled at me, and sucked my little finger on my left hand. "You were the one who made it amazing. That's it, I'm definitely emigrating to Canada now."

We both laughed, then David said, "And our fun isn't over yet."

"How do you mean?" I asked.

"Shower time!" said David, licking his lips in anticipation.

I threw a robe over my fat naked body and collected fresh panties and an oversized tee-shirt while David put on his clothes and together we went into the shower, undressed and leaped under it. My eager hands went for David's groin, and I happily washed his cock and balls. David was also keen to wash my crotch, and I felt my pussy tingling at his touch between my legs, and seeing my pubic hair covered in suds and bubbles at all the soap David had applied to my mound. I felt his hands go around the back to wash between the fat cheeks of my bare bottom, and he also gave my boobs and stomach plenty of attention, lovingly fondling my fat around my midriff.

Turning off the shower and drying ourselves, I put on my oversize tee-shirt and panties, David his clothes and we returned to the hut where I was staying. I was worried some of the other tourists or guides might have woken, but all seemed to be sound sleepers so we were safe. David and I exchanged a kiss, and said goodnight, and David's promise of a repeat tomorrow night made my pussy put the first dampness on my cotton panty saddle.

Watching the handsome figure of David return to his own hut, I slid my bare feet into bed and turned off the light. Back in Canada, my mother was probably worrying non-stop about me getting kidnapped, bitten by a snake, contracting a fatal illness or being eaten or crushed by a native animal. My mother's imagination was vivid, but I don't think even in her wildest thoughts that she would have thought her fat, single 25-year-old daughter was having sex with and then showering with a handsome young black guy with a fetish for both fat girls and bare feet.

My thoughts however did not stay with my mother long. I kept thinking about what David and I had done, and how we would do it plenty more times on the safari trip. And when 1999 ended later this year I would not be entering the new millennium as a fat virgin. Fat yes, but not a virgin. David had well and truly deflowered me.

THE END - PLEASE RATE AND COMMENT