Virgins No Longer

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I turned and he did my legs in the front up to my bush but went around it to my belly. His face was inches from my pussy and he leant in and kissed my cunt lips gently and inhaled my scent. "Mmmm, you smell delicious," said Alan.

"Thank you, I'm glad you like my scent," I replied.

He lathered up my body and massaged my small boobs and pinched my nipples between thumb and finger. "Oh, I like that," I said with a slight moan.

His hands then went back down my belly to my hairy bush and lathered it up, slipping his fingers into my slit, but not into my vagina.

"I'm saving penetration for later," he said.

"Not too much later I hope," I replied with a sigh as he removed his hands from my pussy. As Alan stood up from his crouched position I took hold of his cock with my soapy hands and stroked him a few times, getting him hard.

"I think it's time," said Alan.

We rinsed off and got a couple of towels and dried each other and then returned to the bedroom.

Cathy and the girls had tidied up the bed for us and were all sitting around chatting while they waited for us to return.

I got on the bed and laid down in the middle. I felt a little like I was laying on a pagan altar as an offering to the gods.

"I want all of you to be involved in this with us," I said to the girls. "I don't want anyone left out."

The girls circled us with Jody and Cathy on my right and Ginger and Bridget to my left. Cathy had some massage oil in her hand and poured some into her palm.

"I think this will be very erotic, massaging you all over with some oil will heighten the senses," said Cathy as she passed it on to the other girls. Each of them pouring a small amount into their hands and applying it to my body with sensuous strokes from head to toe. I felt like a goddess now, not an offering.

Alan was watching all of this from my feet. I could see his cock was dripping pre-cum now and it looked bigger than it was earlier. I don't know why but my mouth, as well as my cunt, salivated. I hungered for his cock.

One by one the girls bent down and kissed me with open mouth, our tongues dancing. As they did I raised my hands up and caressed them, lingering on their breasts and nipples. I was so fucking horny I was losing my mind from sexual overload if that's even possible.

Finally, Alan moved up between my thighs and gently slid his huge hard cock up and down my very wet slit. I was so wet I could hear his penis squishing between my pussy lips as he slid from my vaginal opening to my clitoris. It all felt so good I could barely wait another minute for him to penetrate my aching vagina with his hard penis. I thought to myself, 'enough with the proper terminology. Fuck my wet, steamy cunt with your enormous cock already!'

As the girls continued stimulating my boobs and nipples with their oily fingers, Alan slipped the head of his cock into my cunt.

"Oh, yes... Oh, god, fuck, yes," I mumbled as my eyes popped open then tightly closed as I felt him enter me. My legs didn't know whether to spread wider or clamp down tight around him.

"Are you good, Janet?" asked Alan as he paused his movements.

"Oh, fuck yes, I'm great!" I replied, "It feels so big, hard and soft all at the same time," I continued.

"Are you ready for more?" asked Alan.

"Yes, uh, please fuck me, Alan," I begged.

With that, Alan shoved the rest of his huge cock deep into my cunt, filling me completely.

"Uh, Oh, I'm fucking full!" I cried out.

Alan slipped his arms under my legs bringing them up high over his shoulders. This allowed him to go deep into my cunt, which I didn't think was even possible.

"Ohh, Ahh, that's so fucking good, Alan," I cried as I pushed my cunt up as hard as I could onto his cock. His cock was now rubbing my g-spot with every stroke. Cathy and Ginger were busy working their tongues on my nipples while Jody was flicking my clit with her fingers. Bridget was not in sight, then suddenly I felt someone at my ass. A finger, wet with my juices, was rubbing gently over my asshole. It was stimulation overload, I thought I was going to pass out.

"Oh my god, oh my god, fuck me, fuck my cunt, finger my ass," and as I said that, Bridget pressed her finger into my ass as far as she could. With all that was going on, I couldn't contain myself for another second.

"Ahh, I'm fucking cumming!" I shrieked as I spasmed around Alan's cock and gushed a huge amount of girl cum that squirted so hard it bounced off Alan and back over my tits. I couldn't breathe, I came so hard.

When I finally could breathe and then talk, I said: "Thank you so much, Alan, and all of you, for the fucking best fuck a girl could have, not to mention the most awesome fucking orgasm. I'm soaked from knees to my chin!" I exclaimed.

"I think I'm speaking for all of us when I say, thank you for letting us witness the most awesome fucking fuck I've ever seen," said Cathy.

"And she should know, she's seen a few," said Alan as he pulled his cock out of my slightly over sensitive pussy.

"Well, that's all of us then. Virgins no more. Thank you, daddy," said Jody.

"Oh, Jody, It was my pleasure, believe me. I should be thanking you all for allowing me to be a part of this special moment for each of you. And of course, thanks to my very beautiful and sexy wife for making it all happen," said Alan as he hugged and kissed Cathy.

"Okay everyone, the deflowering is over with so now we can get on with the orgy!" shouted Bridget, producing a laugh from everyone.

The rest of the night was basically an all out orgy, but with only one penis, however, we made due with fingers and tongues as well. Alan, although he was in his glory, was pretty worn out by the time it was over.

Morning would soon be here, I thought to myself as I dozed off wrapped in Ginger's arms.

12