All Comments on 'Virgins No More'

by Joanmcarthy

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
JoanmcarthyJoanmcarthyalmost 8 years agoAuthor
Reply to previous comment

I'd offer a contrasting view to the previous comment which is reflected in my writing.

The more real the story is and the less it resides in fantasy land, then the more powerful the story is. Like it or not VD's and babies are a part of real sex and if the eroticism can't survive dealing with that then life's going to be somewhat disappointing.

Besides, I think it's important for female writers to deal with these issues.

AmethystIvyAmethystIvyalmost 8 years ago
Ignore the first comment

You are correct about the edge the realism added to the story. It was very erotic, while still having the essence of a sweet innocence for their first time. I really enjoyed it!

WittonWittonalmost 8 years ago
Eroticism is found in the details

The more a story's protagonists think and act like real people the more real - hence erotic - the story will be.

A counter-example is the forty year old man who has orgasms five minutes apart all night long - pure and not at all inspired fantasy. Such characters are to be found on this site in almost every story. The author is to be commended very highly on the fact that she got her protagonist safely deflowered without her (the protagonist), first learning to give her first blow job and getting eaten out, both to orgasm, and further praised for delivering the protagonist's orgasm by way of manual stimulation as well as penetration.

This is how it happens when things go well, and made the story that much more enjoyable for me. Five stars, no question. Now - off to read the author's author stories.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Cute and real

Yes, I agree tbat emotional and practical realism adds to the story's appeal and ability to arouse. We really got to be seated inside the young girl's bead, participating in her thoughts on how things should work out while her curiosity and excitement grows. Very well written - a clear 5 star story.

As a male reader I get curious as to what other stories this female author may have on offer.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Lovely story

I loved the beach scenes, when Jenna and Cory are fooling around in the waves, kind of half pretending that nothing special is going on. I love the character you imagined in Jenna: the way she eagerly but generously moves her plan along, the way she re-assesses her chosen accomplice ("he was pretty good looking really"), the way she has to think back to her sex education class for pointers, the enthusiastic way she enjoys the whole experience. You've created a very real and very interesting character. Thanks.

NaturalDadNaturalDadover 7 years ago
Absolutely Amazing

Gosh Joan, you have a wonderful skill of imagery that anyone can relate. Your depiction of the virgin couples and their first time was remarkably accurate. I was so turned on I had to masturbate, then read it again and again. I was there with them, fucking her, loving her, wanting her over and over again. You are an amazing writer, I have read most of your stories and am never bored. Don't stop writing. I long for your next masterpiece.

grumpa1945grumpa1945almost 7 years ago
Thoughts of deeds 56 years ago

I lost mine at 16 and 56 years ago to a 14 year old girl I would marry in 6 months. She should have been a virgin as she said but it was not so. I missed that part but the rest was wonderful. We were married 15 years and she cheated the whole time. I loved her so I ignored it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Wonderful

You blew my mind with what I can only imagine how my first time should have been.

Saddly wasn't.

secretfichesecretfichealmost 4 years ago
lovely

this is a lovely sweet story; the swimsuits are a very nice touch, realistic and you can imagine how exciting it would have been.

pkp033pkp033over 1 year ago

🔥🔥

RubberuwRubberuwabout 1 year ago

Lovely storie, feels real. Would love to read on about this girl going forward to learn more about her own pleasure. If that is in a beach and swimsuit setting its even better. Yea must admit I enjoy your stories more becauce of the swimwear and water related setting. Thanks to an excellent writer!

AndrewMarxAndrewMarxabout 1 month ago

Fantastic story! Your ability to describe sexual,sensual moments is really extraordinary. I can't wait to read more.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJoanmcarthy@Joanmcarthy
I like writing about nice, even romantic, sex with nice people. In most cases my writing is inspired by people I have met and experiences I have had or watched others have. Sometimes the description of the person I include in my stories is almost recording a mental photograph...