Virtual Life Experience Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jason spread out a blanket and laid down. He saw Nikki's shorts land beside him, then felt her straddle his ass. Her short pubic hairs brushed his buttocks, sending his mind to erotic places. As she worked on his upper back though, he soon felt relaxed and began to doze off. She worked her way down his entire body.

He snapped back to attention when Nikki stuck her tongue in his ear and whispered, "time to turn over, darling."

He rolled over and she straddled him again, her pussy just below his cock. Nikki began massaging his chest. As she worked her hands down, she rocked her hips and gradually moved up until her wet, open labia were sliding up and down the underside of Jason's shaft, which was pinned to his stomach. Nikki began to pant and moan as she increased the pressure on his cock. She slid up a little further, so the head of his cock was bumping her clit with each rock of her hips.

"OH FUCK!" she gasped and rocked frantically. Jason found himself spiraling toward his own orgasm from this treatment, despite not actually penetrating her. Just as he was about to burst, Nikki slid just a little further forward, pressed down and deftly captured the end of his cock, then rocked back again, burying his manhood deep inside her. This put Jason over the edge and he ejaculated into her hot box.

"Oh god yes, pump your cum into me . . . I'm cumming too!"

A couple of hours later, Nikki turned to Jason and asked, "Is it my imagination or do I smell food? God, I'm hungry."

"I smell it, too."

With a whirring sound, a panel opened in the wall between the two rooms and a shelf about 3 feet off the ground extended out. The shelf was laden with hot food: sizzling tusker steaks and several varieties of edible plants. Beside the food was a canteen that looked just like Nikki's. Nikki picked it up and tested the contents. "Cold water," she reported.

"My god those steaks smell good. Let's eat," said Jason. With satisfaction, he noted that the food tasted as good as it smelled.

"How did Purple do this?" asked Nikki. "It never left the room as far as we know."

"Maybe it has another way out."

Nikki was staring at the canteen. She rummaged in her backpack and pulled out her own. She looked stunned. "Jason look: this canteen is an exact replica of mine. Down to the last dent and scratch. How is that possible?"

"I haven't a clue," admitted Jason. They finished their meal in silence.

Sated, Jason lay down on a blanket and used his backpack as a pillow. Nikki lay down beside him and put her head on his chest. Jason idly ran his hand through her hair.

"Nikki?"

"Hmmm?"

"Where did you come from?"

Nikki lifted her head and looked at him with a twinkle in her eye. "Well, you see son, when a man and a woman really love each other, he puts his penis into her vagina and . . . "

"Very funny. I mean, what is your background . . . your history. I still really don't know that much about your past. I know you're street-wise, but I can also tell you had a formal education. You weren't born on the streets."

"You're right. I grew up in the suburbs until I was 14. My parents were good people and we had an average middle class life. The only trouble was my uncle, who lived with us . . ." Nikki hesitated. "Well, he molested me. I was so ashamed, I never told my parents."

"I'm sorry, Nikki," Jason said as he kissed the top of her head.

"Just after my 14th birthday, my parents were in an accident on the freeway. They were killed instantly."

Nikki stopped. Her face was turned from him, but Jason could tell she was crying. Her shoulders shook as he wrapped his arms around her and held her tight. She cried silently for a minute.

"I'm so sorry. You don't have to tell me any more if you don't want."

"No, I want to . . . I need to."

Jason waited while Nikki composed herself.

"I couldn't deal with the idea of living with my uncle, who was my only surviving family, so I ran away. I hopped a transport and went completely across the country and ended up in LA.

I shaved my head and dressed all in leather and studs to look less girly and learned to live on the streets. I stole so I could eat and I drank pretty heavily. Even with the punk look, I had to keep on the move to avoid the pimps who were always looking for young girls to whore for them. Let me tell you, they didn't give a shit how young, either; there was always a market for it.

Despite my best efforts, I ended up getting raped three times before I was 18. Once by a shopkeeper as "payment" for the food he caught me stealing, once by a pimp and once by the cop who "rescued" me from the pimp."

Jason felt awful about asking her to relive this.

Nikki continued, "I finally found a street gang willing to take me in. I didn't much like most of them, but it offered me some protection. I made a deal with one of the high ranking members of the gang; he was a closet gay and wanted me to be his 'girlfriend' to provide him cover. The other gang members left me alone because they considered me his property. That all worked out fairly well for the next four years or so until the robbery. My 'boyfriend' and three other gang members decided to rob a convenience store. I got roped into being the driver. When I heard the gunshots, I knew things had turned to shit. You pretty much know the rest."

"Wow. You've been through hell," Jason commented.

"Yeah, but that's why getting shipped here was not such a bad thing for me. It must have sucked for you, giving up the good life."

"I never thought of it that way, but yeah, it was a shock to the system."

They were both quiet for a while, lost in their own thoughts.

"What do you think Purple is keeping us here for?" asked Nikki eventually.

"My guess is that we are scientific specimens and it's studying us."

"So do you think when it feels like it has learned as much as it can by observing our behavior it will dissect us?"

It was a chilling thought, but Jason had to admit that it made sense from a scientific standpoint. "I think it's a distinct possibility."

"Are you sure it's not keeping us as pets?"

Jason had to admit that was also plausible.

Nikki suggested another option: "Could we be livestock?"

"No, that doesn't make sense. Why would it feed us meat in order to produce meat? Unless there is something specific about our chemistry that makes us compatible with their digestive system, whereas tuskers are not . . . and that doesn't seem likely."

Arizona State University, Earth

"Honey, can we talk?" Marcella asked Mario when they got back from the cafeteria.

Uh oh, thought Mario, those words usually spelled trouble in a relationship. He thought they were doing great together, but now he was worried.

"Of course."

"Am I out of control?"

"Out of control? What do you mean?"

"I mean sexually. I've really pushed my boundaries lately. I feel like even I don't know what I'm going to do next and it frightens me. It just seems like when I get horny, all my inhibitions disappear and I'm capable of just about anything."

Mario thought about it. Marcella had certainly been exploring her wild side lately. She had put on an extremely explicit show for Mario and his roommate, then a few days later she had initiated a threesome with Mario and their friend Renee, during which she had her first lesbian experience.

"Do you regret anything you did?" Mario asked.

"No, but . . ."

"Then don't worry about it."

"Mario, there's something you should know."

Uh oh. "What?"

"Ever since the other night with Renee . . . Sasha and I have been all over each other. Remember last night when I said I needed to study? Yeah, well the only thing I studied was Sasha's pussy. We licked each other silly for like four hours straight. I must have cum 10 times."

Marcella thought he was going to be upset, but Mario was instantly hard. The mental picture of Marcella and her busty blonde roommate getting it on . . . wow.

"Are you mad?" asked Marcella.

"No. Just aroused." Actually, Mario wondered why it didn't bother him. She was his girlfriend and she was having sex with someone else. His brain told him it shouldn't matter whether that someone else was a girl. Yet all he felt was incredibly turned on.

"I'm scared. I don't want to be a lesbian, but I've discovered that lesbian sex is such a turn on."

Mario laughed. "You are hardly a lesbian. I happen to know you love cock. So you're bi? So what. I can live with that. In fact, it makes me fucking horny."

"You're right. I do love cock. Especially yours. Speaking of which . . ." Marcella got on her knees in front of him and reached into his shorts.

Two days later, Mario and Marcella approached Aziz's apartment for his VLE party. Mario got a kick out of all the guys who gawked at Marcella as they walked across campus. Marcella wore his favorite sundress, a short gauzy white number that beautifully offset her light brown skin. The material was thin enough that her dark areolas could clearly be seen if she chose not to wear a bra, which of course was her choice that evening. Mario happened to know that she wasn't wearing panties either, but that wasn't as obvious. One poor guy driving through campus nearly drove onto the library lawn when he passed them.

They anticipated that Aziz would be enforcing the new rule he set at the last party: check your clothes at the door. Marcella didn't even wait until she got there. 30 yards from the front step, she lifted the sundress over her head and tossed it to Mario then ran naked and laughing to the apartment.

"She's ready for action, isn't she?" remarked Aziz as they entered.

Mario and Marcella drew the last pairing, so it would be a long time before their turn in the ES2000 VLE chambers. They entertained themselves with a few drinks and a leisurely love making session.

The VLE session was worth the wait.

Mario had barely recovered from sexually satisfying his girlfriend when he found himself plunging his cock into Nikki's hot pussy as she bent over in the Antolan stream, her cascades of red hair forming an alluring fan across her back.

The rest of the session was action packed and entertaining, as well, between the antoladactyl encounter, the confrontations with Purple over their freedom and Nikki's trip down memory lane.

A week later, the VLE release was quite different in its utter lack of drama. Jason and Nikki had remained captive in Purple's structure, with little to do but eat and make love.

"Who would have thought a little over a week after Jason and Nikki encounter alien intelligence that the adventure would get so . . . stale? Except for the sex, of course," commented Mario.

"I just hope they aren't stuck there indefinitely. I would probably go stir crazy. Hopefully when our scientists get there they can negotiate something," Marcella replied.

Virtual Life Experience Headquarters, Earth

Dr. Brandon Rossman waited nervously for the final decision. From the moment extraterrestrial intelligence was discovered on Antola, he was sure that was what he was meant to study. He was not the least bit dissuaded by the fact that it would be a one way trip; that once he arrived there, he would likely never be able to return to Earth. He was sure it was his life's purpose.

There were many other scientists competing for the 12 positions that VLEC had offered in conjunction with the International Space Exploration Association. There were actually 20 total personnel that would be shipped to the remote planet, but the other 8 spots were reserved for support personnel.

Amongst the other competitors was his ex-girlfriend Shannon, that is, Dr. Shannon Chen. While it would be awkward to accompany her on this expedition, he had to admit she deserved it. Her work in genetics was ground-breaking.

Looked at objectively, he concluded it was likely both he and Dr. Chen had locked up spots, but not necessarily on the merits of their scientific prowess. For all the deep diving into their research that had been part of the screening and interview process, it also became clear that VLEC placed a premium on sex appeal. Part of the deal was that the travelers would be instrumented and their exploits offered as VLE to the public. Being good-looking and sexually active was a big plus for the appeal to the broader audience, and of course, for VLEC's bottom line.

Dr. Chen was a petite Asian beauty, with some wild kinks. Meanwhile, Brandon had funded part of his education as a fitness model. Brandon felt a bit guilty that these attributes might be what put them over the edge compared to the many deserving researchers that would get rejected.

Around 2:00, Brandon got word that he had been selected and was notified to report to the instrumentation lab to begin the laborious task of being outfitted with thousands of nearly microscopic VLE sensors.

When he got there, he found Shannon and Dr. Davis there already. Of course they would choose Dr. Davis, he thought. Rich Davis was Shannon's new flame. Besides providing the opportunity for sex between Shannon and Rich, he suspected VLEC was hoping for some rivalry and jealousy between him and Rich to spice things up. Not that Rich didn't deserve his spot on the basis of his actual scientific qualifications; he was world renowned for his expertise.

The three of them were instructed to undress. Brandon watched with appreciation as Shannon disrobed. Her body was glorious. It was certainly not lack of physical attraction on his part that had ended their relationship. In fact, Brandon didn't really know why she had dumped him.

"You're enjoying this, aren't you?" said Shannon, looking at Brandon's exposed and now semi-erect cock with a smirk on her face.

Oh shit, he thought in belated embarrassment. He had a bad habit of daydreaming at the most inopportune times. Looking at her, he saw that her long nipples were hard, a sure sign that she was aroused as well. "Yeah, well, you look like you are too." Not much of a come-back, he thought to himself.

Rich gave Brandon an annoyed look, clearly jealous that his girlfriend and her ex were exchanging sexual innuendoes.

Let the games begin, thought Brandon.

The instrumentation process was long and a bit humiliating. Especially when the technicians, a couple of 50 something women, spent an hour putting sensors on his genitals. The fact that they did it so clinically, while discussing the merits of the local grocery stores with one another, was somehow worse than if they had acknowledged his sexuality.

Three days later, he was thrown back into the transport pod seat as tremendous acceleration forces signaled the beginning of his journey. He was both exhilarated and terrified.

Antola

Nine days after Jason and Nikki had last been allowed outside, Nikki shook Jason.

"Jason, wake up! Something is happening in Purple's room"

Jason sat up and looked. The dividing wall was translucent, offering a view of the back room once again. On the right end of the wall to the backroom, a panel had slid aside to reveal another space, previously unseen. In this alcove was another cylinder, similar to Purple's, except that it was oriented horizontally.

Jason looked at Nikki. "Do you think there is another alien in there like Purple?"

"Let's go find out."

Nikki touched the access panel on the dividing wall and the door between the rooms opened for the first time in over a week. They walked in tentatively.

"Perhaps we should check with Purple," suggested Jason.

He walked over and put his hand on Purple's cylinder. It turned translucent. Jason immediately felt strong sensations from their alien captor, who was now glowing red.

Excitement . . . happiness . . . pride.

"It seems excited and proud of itself," Jason translated.

Nikki moved over to the other cylinder. She looked over her shoulder at Jason. "Are you ready?"

"Go for it."

She reached out and touched the cylinder. As expected, it faded to translucence. Nikki gave a little yelp of surprise and stepped back, stunned at what she saw.

"Holy shit!" exclaimed Jason.

Lying prone in the cylinder, immersed in a murky fluid was a female human body.

"Is she alive?" asked Jason.

"I don't know." Nikki reached out and touched the cylinder again. "The cylinder is warm."

Tubes and wires were connected to the body, as though the young woman were on life support in a hospital.

"It looks like we aren't the first humans Purple has encountered. I wonder how long she has been in there. Do you think this is what we are destined for? To be shoved in a specimen jar and kept preserved?"

Jason turned back and addressed Purple angrily, "This is what you are so proud of? How long has this poor girl been there? What have you done to her?"

Confusion . . . excitement . . . pride

Nikki came to Jason and slipped into his arms. When she looked up at him, Jason saw terror in her eyes. He had seen her face down all kinds of dangerous creatures without a hint of fear, but now she was clearly afraid. "It's like an old horror movie," she whispered.

"Red, look! Something's happening."

The fluid in the cylinder was draining down. When it reached the bottom, the wires and tubes retracted from the young woman. Suddenly she convulsed, then rolled over and vomited fluid. She gasped for air and coughed. With a whoosh, the cylinder separated along a horizontal seam and the top swung open. Mist rose from the inside, momentarily obscuring the figure. She sat up.

"Oh my fucking god! It's me!"

It was and it wasn't. The young woman was an exact replica of Nikki, but for her color. She had bright blue hair and freckles. Jason and Nikki took a step back and stared in shock.

"Holy shit. Purple cloned you . . ."

The girl continued to cough. She looked bewildered and her eyes darted around the room. She shivered and wrapped her arms across her bare chest.

Nikki snapped into action. "The poor girl is freezing." She ran in the other room and got a blanket. The girl recoiled as Nikki approached, but then relaxed and Nikki wrapped the blanket around her.

Nikki smiled and pointed to herself and said, "I'm Nikki."

The girl opened her mouth as though to speak, but nothing came out. A look of concentration came on her face and she tried again and produced a grunt. A third attempt resulted in an "L" sound. She looked frustrated.

"That's OK," said Nikki, "We'll have to come up with something to call you for now."

"Um, Red?" said Jason, emphasizing her nickname, "I think it's obvious, isn't it?"

Nikki gave a little laugh. "Blue. We'll call you Blue."

Blue was staring at her fingers and moving them, one by one. She touched one hand to the other. She continued to explore her body for the next half hour.

"It's like she's a baby, she's learning how her body works," commented Jason.

"A baby in a 23 year old body, there's a mind-blowing concept."

Blue slid her legs off over the side of the cylinder and attempted to stand up. She immediately fell in a heap on the floor. "Oh!" she said in surprise.

Nikki and Jason rushed over. They each took an arm and lifted her back to her feet. It took her a moment to grasp how to support her weight, then she began taking tentative steps, using Jason and Nikki for balance.

Jason began to smell food and realized they still had not eaten breakfast in all the excitement. As soon as Jason noticed the aroma, he realized that Blue did as well. She looked startled, then her nostrils flared and she closed her eyes. A blissful look came over her face.

When the shelf extended with the food, Jason and Nikki sat Blue down propped against the wall. They brought the food to her. She seemed to know what to do with it, to an extent. She picked up a piece of meat and bit off a chunk. She tried to swallow it whole and almost choked. She looked perplexed.