Virtual Life Experience Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jason chuckled, "No, you have to chew it. Er . . . break it into small pieces with your teeth." He tried to demonstrate, but found it difficult to show her.

"Maybe we should just cut it up really small for her," said Nikki. She cut a piece into tiny bits and gave it to Blue, who was soon devouring the pieces as fast as Nikki could cut them. By the end of the meal, Blue had mastered chewing and no longer needed help.

Jason nudged Nikki and pointed to Purple in the other room. Purple was glowing red and seemed to be vibrating. Jason walked in and placed his hand on the cylinder.

Bliss . . .

"It seems really happy," reported Jason.

After their meal, Blue opened her mouth and said "L . . ." She tried it again and again, then shifted to "Ah . . ." She continued to experiment with sounds. When she hit on "N . . ." she seemed particularly pleased. This continued for another two hours.

Blue took a break for a few minutes. She sat looking at Nikki intently. Blue pointed at her and said, "Nikki."

Nikki squealed in delight and ran over and gave Blue a hug. Blue grinned broadly.

"J . . . a . . . Ja . . . sssss . . . Jason.

Over the next two hours, Nikki sounded out hundreds of words.

"Damn, she learns fast," said Nikki.

Jason was puzzled. "She seems to already know what these words mean, it's like she's just trying to figure out the mechanics of speech."

On cue, Blue pointed to one of Nikki's boots and said, "Boot," then to the other one and said, "two boots."

"How could that be? If she was just . . . um . . . hatched this morning, how does she know the meaning of words she's never heard?"

Blue turned to her, pointed to her own head and said, "Purple."

"No, you're 'Blue', 'Purple' is over there in the other room," Nikki said gently.

"Purple head," said Blue.

Nikki corrected her again, "No, your head is definitely not purple, it's blue, or at least your hair is."

Blue looked frustrated, "Purple, inside."

"What is she trying to say?"

Jason shrugged.

Blue tried again, "Purple talk inside."

"Oh my god! I think she's saying Purple is talking to her in her head."

"Yes! Yes! Purple talk inside head," she beamed in satisfaction at having been understood. "My purpose."

"Your purpose?" repeated Nikki.

"Purple make Blue for two purpose. Purple talk inside Blue. Blue talk Nikki. Nikki talk Blue. Blue inside talk Purple." She held her hands apart with one index finger pointing to Nikki and the other pointing to Purple in the other room. She brought her hands together so her fingers meshed and said, "Nikki understand Purple."

Nikki looked lost.

Jason was not. "She was built to be a translator, so we can understand Purple."

"Un-fucking-believable. Purple built a living, breathing human being for the sole purpose of being his translator. That seems wrong on so many levels," exclaimed Nikki.

"Not sole purpose. She said she had two. What is the other one, Blue?"

"Purple feel human senses."

"What do you mean?"

Blue pointed to her eyes, "Blue see - Purple see."

She pointed to her ears, "Blue hear -- Purple hear."

She pointed to her nose, "Blue smell -- Purple smell."

"He can sense everything you do through your brain," said Jason in wonder.

"Yes."

"Taste?"

"Yes."

"Well that explains why Purple seemed so happy while you were eating. Touch?"

He reached out and touched her arm.

"Yes."

Jason turned to Nikki, "It's VLE, perfected."

After dinner, Blue announced, "Blue learn walk."

She struggled to her feet. She took a tentative step and wobbled a little. She took a second step and lost her balance, pitching forward and slamming her forehead on the floor. She shrieked in pain.

"Oh my god, are you OK?" asked Nikki as she ran to get the first aid kit.

"Hurt!"

Nikki went to her. Blood ran down Blue's face.

"Blue leaking."

"You're bleeding. It'll be OK." Nikki cleaned off the knot on her head and bandaged it. She got out an ice pack and held it to Blue's head.

Jason looked over at Purple. It was ghostly white and its appendages were curled up in a ball.

Blue said, "Human senses intense. Purple not like hurt." Then in a softer voice, she said, "Blue not like hurt either."

"Yeah, pain sucks," agreed Nikki. "Perhaps you had better rest a while."

"No, Blue OK. Blue learn walk."

"She's persistent, isn't she?" remarked Nikki.

"Yeah, she's a tough cookie. Kind of reminds me of you."

They watched Blue gamely trying to walk again.

"I think Purple should have given her some clothes." Nikki opined.

"I don't know, I kind of like her naked." Jason eyed shapely form appreciatively.

"Yeah, you would, you pervert. Stop staring at her."

"Well if it makes you feel better, give her your shorts."

"Then I'd be naked."

"Exactly, then I'd be staring at you instead."

When bedtime came, Jason and Nikki assumed their normal sleeping positions; Jason on his back with his backpack for a pillow, Nikki cuddled against his right side with her head on his shoulder. Blue stood looking down at them for a moment, then, following Nikki's example, lay down at Jason's left, snuggled against him and put her head on his left shoulder.

Jason looked at Nikki with raised eyebrows.

Nikki said, "It's OK," in response to his unspoken question.

Blue said, "Jason warm. Blue like warm. Blue like Jason."

"Yeah, I do too," said Nikki, and she stretched up and kissed him. Blue watched with interest.

Jason did not dare look over at Purple. The possibility that it might also be enjoying the feel of physical contact between him and Blue was a little too creepy to contemplate.

Two days later, Blue's command of language had grown by leaps and bounds. It became clear that, while she was understandably naïve, she had a fully developed intellect.

Jason approached her with a question, "Why won't Purple let us go outside?"

"It is too dangerous. Purple can't risk it. Predators outside."

"We know there are dangers, but we are prepared for them. Our freedom is important to us. Humans must be free."

"Purple does not understand. It provides safety, it provides food, it provides drink, it provides bathroom. What else do you need? It can provide more, just tell it what you need."

"We need our freedom, it is important to us. As important as food," Jason insisted.

"But you will die. Don't you want to live?"

"We will die no matter what. We want to live our own way, not trapped in here."

"Purple can't risk it. There are dangers you don't know."

"Purple, you have curiosity. I felt it before. That's why you wanted to be able to feel human senses. We have curiosity too. A lot of it. A curious mind can't be satisfied when kept captive. Part of you must understand that."

"Purple will consider."

Jason wondered if he should push it any further. He wanted to ask about whatever it was that Purple was keeping them from in the other structures. He decided to wait until Purple made a decision on letting them outside. He didn't want to lose any progress he may have made.

Blue surprised him by stepping up very close. She closed her eyes and looked to be struggling with something, then she put her lips to his ear. "I understand," she said. Then she winced in apparent pain.

Jason was left to ponder this. She whispered it so no one else would hear, but if Purple was in her brain, how could she hide her thoughts from it? Was it only Nikki that she didn't want to hear her?

While both Jason and Nikki had quickly become quite fond of Blue, her arrival had created a dilemma for them.

After three days, they were both sexually frustrated. They were accustomed to having sex multiple times daily. Neither of them had gotten past the awkwardness of initiating it in Blue's presence. It was worse for Jason, sleeping every night with two virtually identical twins snuggling up to him, one wearing nothing but shorts and the other completely naked.

On the third night, as they lay down, Nikki whispered in Jason's ear, "We'll wait until she falls asleep. Then I need you. I can't wait another night." She removed her shorts and tossed them aside.

Jason was hard as a rock in anticipation. Nikki slid her hand down and caressed the bulge in his shorts. Blue watched, which only made Jason more aroused.

It felt like it took forever, but Blue finally fell asleep. Jason carefully extricated himself from her embrace. He rolled over onto Nikki. She kissed him passionately as she guided his cock into her drenched pussy. There would be no drawn-out foreplay tonight. They each desperately needed a hard fucking and couldn't wait, nor did they know if they would be interrupted.

"Oh god Jason, I need you so bad. Fuck me. Oh god yes, fuck me."

Nikki grasped his ass and ground herself against him as hard as she could. They fucked furiously. Jason found the really sensitive spot on the side of her neck and sucked on it. Soon, her breathing got ragged. He was barely holding on trying to keep from cumming until he had satisfied her.

He sensed Blue at his side before he actually saw her. She had awoken and was watching them in curiosity. She was flushed and looked aroused herself. Jason paused momentarily when he saw her. Nikki, still unaware of their spectator, said, "Don't stop now, I'm right on the edge."

Then, she too noticed Blue. She reacted with a flash of anger.

"Go away!" she shouted.

She turned back to Jason, "Don't you dare stop! I need to fucking cum now!" Jason renewed his efforts and slipped over the point of no return, pumping her full.

"Oh god yes!" she shouted as she climaxed.

As their breathing slowed, Jason heard a sound on the other side of the room. Blue had retreated to the far corner and was crying.

"Oh no!" said Nikki. She scrambled out from under Jason. "No Blue, I'm so sorry!"

Blue recoiled when she approached and curled into a tighter fetal position.

Nikki put her arms around her. "I'm so sorry, Blue. I didn't mean to upset you."

Blue relaxed and put her head on Nikki's shoulder, still crying.

"Blue is leaking, um . . . bleeding."

"No, Blue is crying," said Nikki.

"What was that? What was Jason doing to Nikki?" Blue asked.

"We were having sex."

"Watching it made me feel . . . warm and tingly . . . but then you got scary. Blue doesn't like scary. Blue doesn't like sex."

"No, Blue, don't say that. You just don't understand. Sex is wonderful. Someday you'll see."

"But Blue did see, and it made Blue cry."

Nikki struggled to explain, she had to remember to be literal with Blue as she still didn't understand the nuances of their language. "Sex is so wonderful that when it's happening you don't want it to stop sometimes. I thought Jason might stop because you were watching. That's why I told you to go away. But I was wrong. I shouldn't have said that."

"Why do you do it?"

"Do what?"

"Why do you have sex? Purple says you do it a lot. Based on your anatomy, Purple said for reproduction, but not working."

"Not working?"

"Purple is the only one that has made another human since you got here."

Jason couldn't help it, he let out a chuckle.

Nikki glared at him. She turned back to Blue. "I'm sterile. We both are. We can't make more humans."

Part of the deportation process included sterilization of the convicts.

"Then why do you have sex?"

"It feels really good. We love each other and we want to make each other feel real good. Remember how intense the feeling of pain was when you hit your head? The feeling of sex is that intense, but in a good way."

"Can Blue have sex?"

Jason could see where this conversation was going and was intrigued as to how Nikki was going to negotiate through it. It was exceedingly difficult to navigate through the human culture of sexuality with someone so naïve.

"Yes, of course, but . . ."

"Now?"

"Well, no, you would need another man."

"Isn't Jason a man?"

"He's my man."

"Jason doesn't love Blue?" She looked like she was about to cry again.

"Of course he loves you. We both do."

"Jason doesn't want Blue to feel real good?"

"Well, yes, I'm sure he does, but . . ."

Jason tried to suppress a laugh. He also tried to suppress his arousal, but that wasn't working either.

"Dammit Jason, you're not helping. She's got honest questions and I'm trying hard to answer them, but it's hard to explain . . . even harder with you snickering in the background."

She turned back to Blue. "I know what we can do. Let's start you off with masturbation."

"What's masturbation?"

"It's a way to have sex by yourself."

"But I don't know how."

"I'll teach you."

"How will you teach me if I'm by myself?"

Nikki looked exasperated. Blue burst out laughing. Nikki and Jason looked at each other, stunned. "Was that a joke?"

"Yes," said Blue, grinning, "Blue made a joke." This girl was full of surprises.

"OK Blue, start by laying down and relaxing. Now start rubbing your body all over like this. I like to start with my stomach."

Blue did as requested. Nikki demonstrated while standing in front of her so she could see.

"Now slide your hands up to the base of your breasts. Gently caress your breasts and squeeze them. Lick one finger and swirl it around the nipple. First one breast, then the other . . . that's it. Now pinch the nipples."

"Ooh!" said Blue.

"Does that feel good?"

"Yes, but it makes me warm and tingly down there," she said, pointing to her groin.

"That's good, you are getting aroused."

Jason was getting aroused too. His cock was standing at attention as he watched the masturbation lesson.

"Now slide your hand down, over your stomach and keep going down. See this, this is the outer labia. Run your fingers gently over them."

"Oh!" said Blue.

"See these folds of skin poking out? Try touching them. First very gently, then more firmly."

Blue began rotating her hips involuntarily. "Blue feels good." She began to moan softly. "I'm wet."

"That's good. Rub it however you like. Whatever feels good. You can stick a finger inside if you want."

Blue did. "Oh! Oh! Good!"

She began breathing heavily and rocking her hips faster.

"OK, now this little button poking out is your clit. It is the most sensitive part. Rub all around it first, then roll it around under your finger . . . unnhhh!" Nikki almost fell over when she demonstrated.

"Ooooh! Good! So good!" Blue began rubbing her clit faster and faster. Her breathing had become gasps. Suddenly she stopped, looking alarmed.

Between her own heavy breathing, Nikki gasped, "Why did you stop?"

"Blue is scared, feeling is really intense."

"Don't be scared. Trust me. Keep going, the best part is about to happen."

She returned to her rubbing. Soon she was grunting and groaning as her hand moved rapidly and her hips bucked. Then she cried out in a long wail.

Jason looked over at Purple. It was glowing bright red and convulsing. Suddenly it went pale and limp.

Nikki climaxed seconds later and her knees buckled. She staggered back to the wall and slid down to the floor, still cumming.

"Oh fuck, yes!" said Nikki.

The two ladies lay side by side on the floor, trying to catch their breath.

"How was it, Blue? How was your first orgasm?"

"Intense feeling. Like hurt but great. No words good enough. How do you say? It's so . . . fucking great!"

Nikki laughed, "That's exactly right. So fucking great."

"Blue likes orgasm."

"Yeah, I do too," sighed Nikki.

Jason interrupted their post orgasmic bliss, "Um . . . Blue? Is Purple OK?"

Purple was still pale and limp.

Blue closed her eyes for a moment. When she opened them, she looked worried. "Purple not in Blue's head anymore," she said in surprise.

Jason walked into the other room, with Blue following. He tapped the cylinder and initially got no response. He tapped again and Purple listlessly raised his tactile pad to the inner surface. Jason matched his hand to it. He felt a faint jumble of emotions he couldn't decipher.

"Purple back in Blue's head," Blue declared. "Human senses too intense. So much pleasure it hurt. Purple went unconscious. Purple OK now."

Arizona State University, Earth

Mario and Marcella arrived at Aziz's again, stripped naked, went to the bar and each got a beer. Renee was making out with Aziz at the bar beside them. Her hand strayed behind her and found Marcella's pubic mound and gave it a quick rub.

Renee paused from her kissing and turned to give Marcella a teasing smile. "Just saying hello." Then she returned her attention to Aziz.

Mario could see that Marcella was instantly revved up. He bent down and picked her up and sat her on the bar in front of him. He swung her legs around onto the bar and she laid down. Mario grabbed a bottle of red wine and drizzled it into the hollow of her neck, then licked it out. He then filled the little valley below her collarbones and licked that clean.

"I like this game," said Renee. "Pour some on her cute little toes."

Mario did so, and Renee and Aziz each took a foot and sucked on her toes. Marcella giggled and squirmed. Mario continued working down her body, suckling her breasts for a while then filling the faint little channel down her stomach.

When Mario began using her navel as a little wine glass, she began to breathe heavier. "This is so erotic," Marcella panted, "when you get to my pussy, I am going to cum so hard."

Mario took his time, but eventually got there. Her hips were already undulating and she was moaning with each breath.

As he began licking her engorged pussy, she called out to all the guests, "It makes me so hot when people watch. I'm gonna cum. Everyone come over here and watch me cum!"

The other guests gathered around. Sasha started licking Marcella's breasts. Marcella reached down and pushed Mario's head into her and cried out it ecstasy. "Oh, fuck, I'm cumming. It feels so good!"

Aziz turned to Mario, "Damn she's wild, you lucky dog."

Zack tapped Mario on the shoulder, "Your turn."

Mario thought it an odd thing to say. After orally pleasing his girl, he didn't exactly need a reminder from his roommate that he hadn't cum yet. He shot Zack a puzzled look.

Zack seemed preoccupied, but eventually realized the misunderstanding. "No, it's your and Marcella's turn in the chambers. You know, the Antola adventure."

"Oh."

"Don't worry, hun, I'll make sure you get yours later," Marcella said in a sultry voice as she slid off the bar to her feet.

Realizing Zack had just finished, Mario asked, "How was it this week?"

Zack shook his head, "I don't know what to say . . . it was . . . unbelievable."

Mario settled into the chamber.

Nothing could have prepared him for the stunning events he experienced in the session. When the cloned girl emerged from the cylinder, he heard Marcella through the comlink exclaim, "Holy shit!"

No sooner had Nikki dubbed the girl 'Blue,' when the system paused and asked if he would like to switch to Blue's experience. Mario chose to stick with Jason's sensors.

He emerged from the chamber both amazed and horny. The remarkable events that transpired had pushed Marcella's promise for sexual payback out of his mind, but the mutual masturbation session between Nikki and Blue got him riled up again.

The friends all gathered together after all of them had completed the adventure.

"Holy fuck was that crazy," said Aziz. "One thing I don't get though; how could VLEC offer VLE of Blue? It's not like they could have instrumented her."

"Who chose to be Blue?" asked Mario.

All the girls raised their hands.

"How was it?"

"Intense," said Sasha. The other girls nodded.

There was silence for a few moments, then Zack spoke up. "We've been duped. It's all fake. Jason, Nikki, Antola, Purple, Blue . . . all of it. I bet they're just actors in some studio in Hollywood. It's the only explanation that makes sense."