All Comments on 'Virtual Life Experience Pt. 05'

by coldwater1

Sort by:
  • 21 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
It's an...

absolutely awesome tale - thanks for your time and talent!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
will this continue?

took a long while but 5 stars result!

will the series continue??

clay1fclay1fabout 7 years ago
Great!!

I've been waiting for a while for this to come out! It was a very satisfying read and honestly want to see you write more! Keep up the good work!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Great story!

I'm glad you gave it to us.

hakdrakkenhakdrakkenabout 7 years ago
So Talented!

Coldwater,

First things first: if I had purchased this as a novella from Amazon, I would now be rating it five stars, posting this glowing review (minus these meta comments), and then searching (in vain?) for all the other stories by this amazing writer.

Unfortunately I have no constructive criticism because I found nothing to dislike about the story. I've seen some complaints about the editing, but those don't apply to you: your craft is story telling, not editing, and you do it masterfully.

Let me give you some extra props for one particular aspect of your story: you didn't go out of your way to explain how the tech works. That's a trap far too many authors fall into. You allowed our suspension of disbelief and our imaginations to fill in the gaps. We-the-readers (or at least this reader) felt their confusion as they tried to find their way into (or out of) the CTP dwellings, or to make the ship go, or to explain why the messages were going both ways when the tech was only supposed to work one way.

Nothing in your story screamed, "no that's impossible." There's one very popular story on Lit right now that makes this mistake over and over again. By explaining what is happening, the author just ignores some very basic laws of physics. (Examples: Passive scans that can detect ships multiple light years away, and squirting multiple liters of "fluid" from something the size of an orange.)

In stead you let us wonder, discover and imagine what we could along with the protagonists.

Thanks for writing this, and I hope you have more stories for us someday soon.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

Great story, thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
WOW, what a great story!!!

You have created another great story that was well worth the wait! I enjoyed it immensely and I look forward to more from you!

Rolly_J_McGeeRolly_J_McGeeabout 7 years ago
Loved your story!

Awesome story! Thanks for the hard work you put into it! My only complaint, if you can even call it that, is the giant elephant in the room... There's an alien civilization still out there! It would be cool if you wrote another chapter to resolve that, or even turn it into a sequel. Is humanity at war with the CTPs? Or do they come to an understanding? All sorts of possibilities for a continuation of VLE in that direction. Still, loved the story, even if you leave the rest to our imagination.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
glorious

came for smut stayed for the best story ive read in a long time

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Not my sort of story at all. Not into sci fi BUT bravo! Great story

Great story

rightbankrightbankover 6 years ago
thanks

disappointed

PokingdemonPokingdemonalmost 6 years ago
5 stars

This is why I visit this site. To find stories like yours. Just enough story to go with just enough sex. A healthy mix of half and half. Will we be seeing a continuation of the series at all? Perhaps Part two where either we learn about the aliens more or where VLE explores their technology more? Whatever you do don't stop writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
This is why I bother going to this site.

I started reading this already horny but I got some enraptured by the story that I never touched myself at all. Your story is an excellent combination between action, adventure, and erotica, and while the technology isn't explained much it still makes sense without you slapping the 'quantum' lable to make it all work. You should write a small epilogue for this incredible "3 part series".

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Thanks for sharing

Thank you for sharing your imagination and skill. The story was entertaining and your writing style engaging.

ZZchromosomeZZchromosomealmost 5 years ago
Dang, Bro

Phenomenal story, just amazing. Now I have to read all your other stories just to make sure I haven't missed anything else amazing here.

ArcTalyxArcTalyxover 4 years ago
Is it wrong

I just want to hug purple at the end of this story. The erotica was hot but the story was incredible. Truly an enjoyable read.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

This story took me on an incredible journey. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Many thanks for a great story.

Please say there are more stories coming. Either a continuation of this one or a new line.

I have read all you have written under this name. So impressed. Do you have other aliases??

Frank

oldpantythiefoldpantythiefover 1 year ago

Got to give this story five stars. It was kind of a downer when all the scientists in the research vessel were killed, but knowing they could be locked in the cubes should have waved some red flags. Anyway, I really enjoyed the story and the outcome, well worth reading.

RanDog025RanDog025over 1 year ago

Loved the story. Very talented Author with excellent skills in writing in at least the two genre presented here. I've read every story this Author wrote for us in turn rated every story with at least 5 stars. This series is scored with 5 BIG ASS FUCKING FLAMING NOVA STARS! Of course I can't forget to thank the Author and ask that he come back and leave us with more great stories, PLEASE?

RonanJWilkersonRonanJWilkersonover 1 year ago

EXCELLENT ending to a great story. Publish this.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous