Virtual Reality: Pokemon D/P Ch. 9

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
deathlynx
deathlynx
297 Followers

"Do you have to?"

My mouth dropped open to immediately insist it was necessary, but I stopped and truly considered my answer. In all my time in Sinnoh, I'd only failed to use a condom once. That time was only because I'd let my guard down around a sweet, innocent, young woman who held me inside her; when I tried to pull out because I hadn't been able to find prophylactics yet.

Ever since, I'd been diligent about their use. Even the whole week I was tied down by Officer Jenny. (Well, when she wasn't painting her own body with my cum.) Even with Cynthia.

The thing was, I'd never even heard mention of a STD in all that time. I'd come to realize that the whole reason it was so hard to get my hands on condoms was because they weren't as necessary as they were in my world. The only reason anyone ever used them was to prevent pregnancy, and every woman in this unrealistic world seemed to know her fertility cycle down to the minute.

I just used them out of a combination of habit and ingrained fear of unwanted pregnancy. Because it was Cynthia, and she had specifically asked, he trusted that she wasn't out to get pregnant. I had to admit I was nervous, but I dropped the still-wrapped condom over the edge of the bed and was rewarded by a smile that would melt the snow and turn a flower towards her at the height of the day.

During the moments of reflection, Cynthia's hand had gained enough energy that she managed to drag it over to the hard length that pointed harshly between my legs. My eyes closed with a pleasant sigh at the feather-light brush of her skin. The caress had nothing to do with arousing me or getting me off. She simply wanted to experience the feel of me before we joined.

I crawled over and straddled Cynthia's waist. She managed to loop her arms around my neck and lift herself just enough that I was able to reposition her more towards the center of the bed. Her legs no longer dangled off the edge and she spread them invitingly beneath me. I obliged and crawled back until my knees pressed against her inner thighs. Her hands lazily trailed from my neck to tangle in my hair.

We were both ready; me straining against the bounds of my flesh and her practically weeping to ease my way in. Even still, we both fell into the moment and paused to drink in the sight of the other. Soft warmth radiated from my chest to mingle delightfully with the burning need in my core.

My tip brushed against her hot folds and we both shuddered. Cynthia's eyes drifted closed. Her hands clenched in my hair and her legs wrapped around my hips demandingly. I wanted to resist and take it slowly, not because I feared her unready for my size but because I wanted the experience to last forever but knew it I couldn't hold out.

I managed an inch, maybe two, at the leisurely pace I had intended, before my body betrayed me. The slightest weakness was al she needed. Her legs pressed in and my hips obliged to crash forward. We cried out in unison that the wait was over at last.

It amazed me how tightly she clung to me. Even with the abundant moisture, I could feel every bit of her depths. Our impassioned groans attested to the fact that we both appreciated the effort it took to push myself deeper. Her legs hugged me and urged me farther and harder each time I pulled back even slightly.

I wanted her. She was beauty and passion and strength incarnate. Just being in her presence turned me on. There aren't words for how desperate the pressure within me became when I was in contact with so much of her flawless skin. There was no way I could last, surrounded by her burning flesh.

I'd like to say I made sure to hold out until I was at least certain she would finish, but I had no such control. It was a happy coincidence, or maybe just proof of how well we worked together, that she cried out her release at the same moment bliss exploded throughout my body.

I rode her and she rocked beneath me. The world shook with the force of an earthquake. The heavens opened and lifted us among the clouds. Fireworks exploded behind my closed eyelids. All I could feel of my body was a constant flow of energy out through my groin and back in through the hands that had pulled my tight against her chest, between those perfect breasts.

Our merged body writhed in perfect synchronicity. Every time I thrust, she opened to invite me deeper and pushed with her feet to ensure it. Every time she began to tighten as another surge bled from her, my hips pulled back allowing my thick shaft to massage her back to fresh heights.

We continued on and spurred each other to a new climax when we began to fade. It was only when the strength of our bodies gave out that we fell back into ourselves. The world seemed dimmer without her soul entwined with mine but I couldn't help the glazed glow of joy that radiated from me. From the way she remained languidly draped around me, I suspected she felt the same way (only with dead weight atop her rather than beneath).

"It's good to be the champion." I rolled off of her and murmured, though our limbs remained thoroughly and delightfully entangled. The cooling beat of her heart thumped hot against my cheek.

I don't know how she managed to find the strength to shift enough to kiss the top of my head. It was a gentle and endearing gesture which lightened my heart. It proved there was more between us than just twin passions for pokemon and sex.

"It has its perks." She murmured in agreement. "Though I doubt you'll be around long enough to experience them all."

There was surprisingly little sorrow in what could have been a recrimination. I managed to lift my head enough to glance up at her expression. She seemed almost wistful as her hand began to stroke through my hair. She sensed my confusion and concern and looked down.

"I have a feeling you'll be moving on before too long. There's a whole wide world out there and you seem to be one attracted to adventure." I was about to deny I could ever leave her when she smiled and continued. "Oh, but I never said I'm not interested in wandering too. Remember, I'm no longer champion. You've freed me to seek my own passions."

I had to admit, these past two years had reawakened a thirst for adventure that had been pushed aside for the responsibilities of the real world. Besides, it was now clear to me that my journey would go on, just as there was no clear ending to any of the Pokemon games. There were always more pokemon to catch.

Even when you finished everything in a game, cleared the pokedex and finished all the side-quests, a new region would open up with a new world to explore. It was always a new world and I looked forward to it as never before.

I would like to thank all of the fans who took their time to contact me and let me know how much this series is appreciated. Also for your patience as I got them out on a schedule only my muse could possibly comprehend.

For the moment, I have no intention of adding to the world of Adult Rules Pokemon, and certainly the Diamond/Pearl series is at its end, but who knows what will inspire me in the future. As I note at the end, they're always putting out new regions for new pokemon (not to mention spin-off games) so there will be plenty of fodder to inspire me as long as people continue to make the games such big sellers.

Thank you again for reading. If you enjoyed this series, I've published many other stories on Lit you might also enjoy. Also, please don't forget that many others have contributed their own romps through the world of video games (including another Pokemon game) in the rest of the chain series "Virtual Realities".

Copyright, April 2012, Deathlynx

deathlynx
deathlynx
297 Followers