All Comments on 'Virus Ch. 07-08'

by AEisMe

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
soreireisoreireialmost 9 years ago

You are doing quite well, just wish the installments where out quicker

. That being said if the finished product is this good take your time and do it right.

lefriclefricalmost 9 years ago
more!

More stories! Faster! :)

I also wish you would explain what the virus actually does. The hints are cool and all, but after 4 postings, you really need to just spell it out. :)

tex4tgtex4tgalmost 9 years ago
This is a great story.

Love how this is developing. Realy hope you continue.

wiccakat19wiccakat19almost 9 years ago
More... please!!

I hope you expand on this series more or at least a spin off of Neil's life and how that all goes, maybe even give him a girl worth settling down for. Maybe. This is a great series so far, keep up the excellent story telling. =)

cantfightfatecantfightfatealmost 9 years ago
Enjoying it.

Keep it up!

Dani1212Dani1212almost 9 years ago
Why?

Why not let her become pregnant with a baby from each of her lovers? See what happens in their community.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Story not thought through

You are a very good story-teller and the hot scenes are very hot, but the plot, the characters and their history, the dialogues and when they have them, they just are not well thought through. Like the outline is entirely missing. The logic and logistics are so bad, I just read it for the hot scenes.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
WOW

I don't know how you can come up with this story, its a fantasy I 'd like to be in...Hahaha Picturing the guys in aff of the story ..hot...

LaRascasseLaRascasseabout 8 years ago
Intriguing

The sex in this chapter and the promise for more up ahead has me interested. Also, I want to know more about this virus and exactly what it does.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

So sad you didn’t run further with this, I’ve read so many great stories on Lit that just … stop, I’ve commented and even tried contacting the authors, but no luck. Great idea and story, but that’s all they wrote.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous