All Comments on 'Virus Ch. 09-10'

by AEisMe

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
cantfightfatecantfightfatealmost 9 years ago
Please continue

so we can see how she copes!

FieroGT1988FieroGT1988almost 9 years ago
I agree with cantfightfate

Please continue this story line in the future. the interaction with friends and family as well as those who were problem people in her life in the past would make for a very interesting saga.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Please continue!

I want to know more about themselves!

LaRascasseLaRascasseabout 8 years ago
Satisfying end

The story ended with promise for the future. While readers may want a follow-up, I like it as it is.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

I think there could be ore to the story but as it stands the ending was satisfying. Would have hope for some more action but it was a good read.

MalrauxMalrauxover 7 years ago
Sex and the Angels

A pretty good story. I did not see the angel twist coming, because I never realized that angels have threesomes. But why not? The transformation was a bit gruesome with skin layers peeling, and reminded me a bit of the movie Michael at times, but the story was sexy in the interplay of the three main characters. The lab Orgasmatron seemed mechanistic and base; such a thing is not a sex toy. Part of me yearns for the days when sex was holy. Perhaps that is why the author turned to religiously-contrived beings: maybe she thinks we've lost something as sex becomes only sex and even love is uninvolved. The supersemen of two angelic families is united in one transformation: Now even the angels are doing it just for fun.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Great story

This was a great series. How about some continuing adventures?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Wonderful series of stories, I’d have thought her becoming an Angel was a bit obvious, my money is on either a Valkyrie, or a stranded alien species, that intermarried hence the dilution of DNA.

I appreciate the mystery, but it’d be nice to have a long term follow up now she’s had 5+ yrs to adjust. Jus’ sayin’ ;) DG

Havoc100Havoc100over 1 year ago

Angels, excellent. I was afraid you were going to do the overused tired vampire trope. Minus one star for using the 10% brain myth in an earlier chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Great Story!

Perhaps a follow on might include a storyline on pregnancy and how powerful the offspring are? Just thinking out loud.

Keep writing please.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous