All Comments on 'Vishal Meets Nisha Ch. 01'

by ClosetCFNM

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
very short chapter

has potential. can't/won't comment until there is more material (additional chapters)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Where's the rest?

Just one page? Where did the rest go? Hope you put it up real soon.

The grammar and stuff is all good, and the story was starting to feel good.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
continue.....

its good, continue from here

ClosetCFNMClosetCFNMalmost 7 years agoAuthor
Regarding the short chapters

Thanks for the feedback. I'm new to this and meant for this series to be updated daily with new chapters that weren't too long. But I see now that based on how submissions work here, that probably wasn't a good idea. I'll have longer chapters in my next series but I don't want to change the format of this one. The next two chapters have already been submitted over the last 2 days and should hopefully show up soon.

Happy reading!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Great start!

I enjoyed this, and look forward to future chapters!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
good

it looks good and promising. cant wait on next chapters

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

This series reminded me of my aunt giving me weekly hair baths until I went off to university. You've captured the feelings of exposure perfectly. Please continue the story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

The best I ever read in net is from closetcfnm. I also liked your story about the guy exposing to her girlfriend and accidentally to her friends. Those were best. Write again dude. You rock.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous