Vishal's Whore Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sandeep pulls me on his lap again, resting my back against him as he pulls my legs up and opens wide, exposing my inviting cunt to Vishal. The thick cock spears me in one motion, driving into me hard and fast. The fucking is rough, objectifying me like never before. I am rocked to the core by the pounding Vishal gives me. Held in the arms of his friend, I can barely stop myself from crying out as my sore pussy is battered again and again by Vishal.

Finally, he shudders into an orgasm and it is over.

All of us just lie there, tired from the activity. Every part of my body is sore and throbbing. My ass and breasts hurt with the slightest motion. I know my pussy is sore and will be complaining tomorrow.

Vishal stirs first. He looks me, still in Sandeep's lap.

"You did good, slut," he says.

"Mm-hmm," Sandeep agrees.

"How good?" Vishal asks his friend.

"I haven't had that good a whore in a long time," Sandeep answers. "She's a really good piece of ass. And such a wanton bitch in heat too."

My face flames at the words of the two men. They discuss me like I'm not there.

Vishal smiles and moves to pick up his wallet from a side table, and taking a wad of currency out, throws it at me.

"Take that. You did well, today," he says.

I look at the money. It's a bank sealed stack of hundred rupee notes. At least five thousand in there.

"Now out of here," he says tiredly as he lies back down on the floor.

I dress with both the men watching my every move. When I'm ready to leave, I take up the money and look at them, wondering what to say.

"Out, slut," Vishal says. "You know the drill. I'll call you when I need you."

"Nice fucking you," Sandeep says.

"And don't ever show up unless you're called," Vishal adds in a menacing voice, "or I'll hurt you more than you can ever imagine. Not an idle threat, believe me."

I do. On legs that can hardly support me, I wobble to the car and drive myself home. This will have to serve me until Vishal calls me again. Until next time.

* * * * *

Author's note: I hope you enjoyed the story. Please don't forget to vote and leave comments on it. :)

12