All Comments on 'Vision Ch. 03'

by MsLuLuX

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Dax

I want to like Dax but his behavior towards the end is a tad bit ceeepy but interested to see how the story evolves

LitLover469LitLover469over 6 years ago

Lulu, NO!!!!!! Everything was lining up... good conversation, good food, family approval, amazing sex... and then she shuts down. I'm so intrigued about why she's so quick to shut down and what she has against marriage and babies and what's up with those blackout rages she used to get? And Dax.. what's his background? He has a twin brother, but were they adopted? Is he just light-skinned? And I'm also curious about Harry the fire fighter friend. He seems pretty chummy with Lou and her family, but what exactly is his relationship with Lou?

Dax was a bit aggressive at the end of the chapter, but I don't believe he did anything that Lulu didn't allow him to do.

And good grief, what all does Dax want to do to her sexually??? Can't wait to get to that chapter!

Please let Lili come to her senses and get out of that relationship. I think Lulu really will kill Eric.

Can't wait for you to post again! Outside of the story of Dax and Lulu, I love the little quirks like why all the siblings have L names. Lol

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Interesting

Were he and his brother raised by a black couple? You mentioned during his recount of the Hurricane Katrina ordeal that his parents were fiscally conservative black people. I was little confused by that statement the game you switch characters and it was her talking about her ordeal but now the end it makes sense.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
My guess

Is that Lou can't have kids. For whatever reason. So hiding secrets. Him and her both. He knows he's a bit kinkier than she's used to. She doesn't want him to waste his time if he's deadset on family.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Question

Was Lou a Virgin? It seems that sex with Dax was her first time? I’m loving this series. I hope there’s a happy ending.

mydarkestidmydarkestidover 6 years ago
So well done!

I am absolutely loving and enjoying this! It's been incredible so far, thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Loved reading the chapter

Perfect amount of love, sex, strong emotion, and differences. Only thing I thought was unnecessarily excess was the minute details of homeowners' insurance including government and companies' role up to the account of every dollar. Readers could do without it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
PlotAndPassion

Your story continues to titillate with it’s stunning plot AND steamy passion. Job well done! It’s not a feat everyone can accomplish. I will say however, that I found Lou’s views on religion to be a bit ill informed and judgmental. Not every religion is the same... But then again I guess her attitude is right in line with her judgemental character. She can be quite negative and cynical! Lol. But I guess she’s quite relatable to a large percentage of the human race! ;) I do hope that in time she will learn tho, that although every charity/cause has its flaws and bad eggs, there’s still a lot of good to be seen! It’s important not to ignore that! It’s what outweighs the bad and makes everything worth it! :) No one and nothing is flawless.

RangeExpanderRangeExpanderover 3 years ago

This is absolutely brilliant! You write so well, your characters are so real, and the sex was worth waiting for

Comentarista82Comentarista82almost 2 years ago

I love how she fights; however, I don't like how she withdraws--although there is a reason for that. She and Dax are actually quite the good match, and he matches her prowess in the kitchen. She's got the right kind of fire most of the time: however, she needs someone to temper her (but she needs to learn that too)--because she could have gone over the edge beating up Eric and might have succeeded had Dax and Lenny not been there.

I like Dax's instincts, where he knows to back off...just enough to go after he again and calm her down (like her about to cry when she asked him to leave). He actually reads her very well and although she's not said it so much, that clearly scares her--and she's scared of her feelings (evidenced by her asking him to leave). I do appreciate Lili and Lenny backing Dax up, encouraging him to continue courting her. 5

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMsLuLuX@MsLuLuX
167 Followers
2.28.24 Just the facts here ya’ll. I have been writing my butt off. I have re-worked/re-written Dax & Lulu and added some. There’s a patreon page in the works and I hope to see you there. I am seriously considering taking down the entire series. Don’t panic, if I do that ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Vision Ch. 02 Previous Part
Vision Series Info