All Comments on 'Vision Ch. 06'

by MsLuLuX

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
BBeinhartBBeinhartover 6 years ago
Frikadeller

Another great chapter!

But seriously: Ingen kommer foie gras i frikadeller, Ms. Lulu! Og tysk bliver stadig kun lige tålt i turistområder i Jylland som Skagen (German is still barely tolerated in tourist areas in Jutland Line Skagen) - after all it’s only been 72 years since the German occupation ended..... XD

Keep up the great work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
The curtins finally open & out steps Lou.

He found her & she didn't run. Dax finds out so much about Lou he didn't previously know. She's gifted & talented to the extreme. Almost unreal but this is fiction, I think.

This chapter is so good, exactly what I've been not so patiently waiting for. I love how 'Vision' deals with R.E.A.L. women's physicality. Periods, heavy or light, having to go pee, it's all part of knowing your woman. Some may be repulsed.

Lou finally peeled back the onion skin, layer by layer, and expose herself to Dax why she is like she is. That dude Neal & the miscarriage really messed her up. And when she said, "Stay with me, love me, be my friend", and a little later, "We should be more careful that we don't break each other". For me that it's Game, Set, Match. She's his.

The ring, matches his eyes, just icing on the cake. I can't wait for the next post; the one where they get engaged. Hint. Hint.

There's two of them? Heaven forbid. MM (Mormor) is just like Lou. Actually just the other way around. If you like Lou you gotta like MM. I don't see why there can't be a double wedding down the road. Seems that MM is still in love with Uncle Junius after over 50 years. I don't think that Denmark is the top of the world though. The weather does suck after all. That sounds familiar. Love it all. Thank you so much MsLuLuX. I'm already looking for more. Sorry this was so long.

LitLover469LitLover469over 6 years ago
Reunited and it feels so good!

Hallelujah! Dax and Lulu are back together! :) They were breaking my heart being apart. Those two are so much in love, and I have absolutely loved reading their love story unfold.

Welp, Dax tried to stay strong, but he was no match for Lulu and her dance background! lol.

I love that their communication is improving and that they're both putting forth that effort to be co-captains of their relationship.

I'm looking forward to Eddie fessing up to how she kept Lenny quiet (lol), looking forward to Lulu's birthday (will Dax propose with that gorgeous ring?), looking forward to Dax opening up more to Lulu (why did he react to the "weird" comment the way he did? Will he tell Lulu about Angela?), looking forward to how Lulu destroys David, looking forward to finding out about that scotch Dax drank, looking forward to MM and Uncle Junius getting back together, and looking forward to more Max!

I would also like to see a jealous Lulu when it comes to Dax, but I just don't think that's in her nature.

I believe Lulu and Dax will get married and have babies! As a matter of fact, I think Dax got her pregnant after that shower together and that this pregnancy will be a success!

I love how Lulu has evolved. She went from being anti-showering together and anti-using the bathroom in front of each other to now practically demanding those things. lol. She has also shown a vulnerability to Dax that I don't think she has ever shown any partner she's been with.

I thought it was so beautiful when Dax stripped down naked to check for clotting with her, and I thought it spoke volumes that Lulu couldn't eat cake or sweets until Dax arrived.

Because Lulu is so bossy, I just adore those moments when Dax takes charge, like in the airport. Lol.

These two! I just can't get enough!!!! I do think they'll have to stop working at the same company though.

Post again soon! Please and thank you!

"Testing the fucking friendship" is one of my favorite lines in a story! So thank you for that too. Lol!

EroticLitKittyEroticLitKittyover 6 years ago
You. Are. Killing. Me!

This story is just the best! When she was kicking ass in them Paris streets?! All the yaaaasss! 🤣🤣 Such great work ❤❤

bwwm4mebwwm4meover 6 years ago
Great Story so far.....

I find myself really enjoying what you wrote.

Lulu is my kind of character, a strong black woman who's overcome some pretty big hurdles to get where she is. It's who I write about. And it's the kind of woman i'm attracted to in real life. Women like Lulu are not for the faint of heart. But once they decide they love you, it's a love like no other. I should know, I am 18 years into such a relationship.

That said, Dax does come off a bit pushy, to the point of being creepy. Hacking people's accounts to spy on them isn't something I personally would do. But now he's won her heart. He has his queen. I'll be pissed as hell if he loses her.

Just wondering where Junius and MM will go from here, now that they've found each other again. It would be a shame if they didn't get back together, at least as friends.

All in all, you write a compelling story. You ratings are proving this. Keep up the good work.

mydarkestidmydarkestidover 6 years ago
Outstanding...again!

Was thrilled when Lulu didn't run from Dax! Ecstatic that they've gotten back together and have the good fortune (and sense) to truly get to know one another. Looking forward to so much more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Good but...

Another misrepresentation of feminism/feminists. Loved everything else, just don't understand why there are so many so called 'liberals' who haven't the slightest idea about what feminism is or what'sit about.

RangeExpanderRangeExpanderabout 3 years ago

Really stepping up the romance. What's with him getting so possessive and paternalistic?

RangeExpanderRangeExpanderabout 3 years ago

Loving the love and romance. Curious about how they work with his tendency to boss her around yet her innate power and vulnerability all at once.

Comentarista82Comentarista82almost 2 years ago

Who would have thought when starting this story that the woman Dax falls for would come from his grandfather Junie's first love, Annelle--AND that she's Lou's grandmother living in Denmark! So funny to hear Annelle reprimand Lulu for all the "mouse bites" to the food the last time; it was so touching she mapped out how to finish conquering Lulu too.

Loved how she kicked ass when those Paris turds tried to rob them after Dax treated Lou to all the hot lingerie (can't wait until he puts that ring on her finger, too). It was really cute how they worked together to resolve that snafu David nearly sprung on them--and I can't wait to see how Lulu hamstrings him. I also enjoyed how careful Dax tried to be with Lulu and it shocked me to know when he thought he "had her controlled" that time he grabbed her that she could have wiped the floor with him--but did NOT do so!

What an incredible storyline! Wish I would have seen it when you first published it here. 5

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMsLuLuX@MsLuLuX
5/2/2024 ok - Patreon page is finally live: patreon.com/Lulu770 - there's a little something there for the general public - nothing salacious - just life from the cat's view. 4/30/24 Sorry it takes me forever to post. I'm writing and re-writing as fast as I can. I get wr...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Vision Ch. 05 Previous Part
Vision Series Info