All Comments on 'Vision Ch. 07'

by MsLuLuX

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Steamy, heart tugging, brilliant.

As a woman I can say this, Lulu is fool. Just as she is perfect for Dax, he’s perfect her. but he isn’t pushing her away—maybe with the cyber stalking. I was livid when she was kissing Harry and would’ve jacked her up too. But that revenge sex though!!!!! 👏🏾👏🏾🍆💦😻

Love the family interactions, except Harry. Love the sibling love. Love Dax’s parents and absentee father Max. And love the fact Lulu might be pregnant.

Bring on the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Hotter every time

I love how much Dax loves her. He is my perfect man. Thank You for writing this romance, it makes my week better. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you.

mydarkestidmydarkestidover 6 years ago
Ok, I'll admit it...

...you have me totally hooked on this series, young lady! You also have me looking forward to the possibilities with Max and Lili as well as MM and Juniis. Another outstanding chapter!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Yet another A+ chapter.

MsLuLuX, I don't see how you keep pumping out these excellent chapters. The story twist with Lili & Max, OMG!!! He best be tippin' when & if he comes around. They're family is a mess the way they interact with each other, but Harry ?? I don't think Dax can whoop his ass, but he does know where Lou keeps the Glock. Careful Harry, Learn to take a hint.

I fell Dax overdid it a bit with the roughness he showed Lou, but she has granite for a skull and does seem to have changed her mind if only a tad. I guess Dax was done otherwise. I would be.

Trip to NY was informative as to pull back a few more layers of the interpersonal mechanics of Lou's mind. And John Wayne, even he was almost converted?!!

I think Lou's pregnant & will finally submit to Dax in the next chapter (if it is indeed the end) Love it!! Can't wait 'till eight.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Brilliant

This keeps getting better! I really really hope Lulu is preggers! Happy Ending for the lovers!

chocojojo16chocojojo16over 6 years ago
Love it!

Such a good story! I've checking the site everyday in anticipation for this chapter and it was worth it!

I love the dynamics between the characters and just the overall story!

Also love how long the chapters are!!

Keep going!

jshsalvjshsalvover 6 years ago
Addictive

I would say I have read so many different stories on here mostly of all genres. This has to be without a doubt, my best read yet. When I look I'm afraid there are only going to be maybe 3 pages to read, but am always thrilled when I see the work and the amount of time you are putting into this. I think you have a remarkable talent in what you put to paper with your words. Not once have I gotten tired of or wanted this story to be finished. Please keep up the excellent job you are doing. I think it is more than evident we all love it. Thank you, thank you, thank you...

ChocolateAmazon10ChocolateAmazon10over 6 years ago
Damned good story.

This story is amazing. Period.

I'm struggling with that rape scene though. *sigh*

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Ummm?

She's got to be pregnant, right?! I was always told antibiotics and birth control don't mix. I could be very wrong of course but you never know!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
I am so sad

There's only one more chapter coming out of this story. Dax and Lulu have totally captured my imagination and my heart. I will not deny that Lulu frustrates me as a woman but I also can't help but respect her in some ways as well.

She was dead wrong for kissing Harry and deserved to be punished. The revenge scene was definitely NOT rape. If it was, she should have said so when he clearly asked her if she felt as such. Ladies you know damn well "no" doesn't always mean "NO". I'm a married woman and I could only wish that I could evoke that much passion from my spouse versus him just walking out on me for being a fool.

To me the scene represented a small transfer of power and Lulu's realization that she can't be everything to all people while holding on to Dax. If the only thing the man wants is faithfulness and complete respect is that too much to ask? She makes it seem like she enjoys having Harry chase her and that is wrong.

Can't wait for the next chapter though it continues to pain me that it will be the end.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
TheCreamOfTheCrop

You are oh too good for us! TOO GOOD!!!!!! I never comment on here, but your story DEMANDS it!!! I’ve never read something so blissfully addictive!! I am IN LOVE with Dax and Lulu’s love!!! It’s so deep and flawed, and passionate, and EPICALLY BEAUTIFUL! It makes me feel all kinds of emotions!! :o They were doing maintanence on the site last night, so when I tried to proceed to the next chapter, “error” kept popping up! And then when I tried to find a loophole by reaching the next chapter through your profile, they said “this author doesn’t exist!” You don’t know how badly I FREAKED OUT!!! I thought that for some unknown and INSANE reason, you had deleted your profile and stories! Please don’t EVER do that. This story is TOO AMAZING!! I am HOOKED, and can not wait to read more about Dax and Lulu’s journey! Your characterization is impeccable! Your writing is impactful! You are making me a LOVER of first person, like I never would’ve believed! :o Please NEVER stop writing!!! You are talented! Your stories WILL BE best selling books, I’m speaking that into existence! Thank you! God bless

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Revenge

I was loving this story, but the “revenge fuck” seemed rapey to me. There is nothing loving about revenge. C’mon, pushing yourself on someone because you’re angry, when the other person is clearly fighting it, seems a lot like rape to me.

RangeExpanderRangeExpanderabout 3 years ago

I love your characters and their realness and their passion and kinkiness. And I feel like you tell this part of the story with unflinching honesty. And I feel really uncomfortable at him seeming to get away with abusive behaviour. Does it stop being abusive just because they condone it? - fucking somebody while they are basically passed out, or fucking them roughly for revenge and to assert control over their other relationships?

Comentarista82Comentarista82almost 2 years ago

What an emotional, touching, sweet (yet sometimes dark) roller coaster ride. 5

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMsLuLuX@MsLuLuX
5/5/2024 ok y'all, I submitted on 4/30/2024 but there was something funky going on so I had to take it down Lulu & Dax Ch. 2 and re-submit on today 5/5/2024. I'll give it a day or two and then if it's still not there I'll take it over to the patreon. In the meantime if anyon...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Vision Ch. 06 Previous Part
Vision Series Info