Vision Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Come on bébé? I think for an occasion like this we're all allowed a little cake."

She gives me the stink eye and addresses her Uncle again. "Fine, Uncle Jack, since you insist on eating like a young man, we're going back out there to work it off."

He looks mildly distressed. Its clear the man is tired.

"Don't worry Uncle Jack, Lulu will be dancing with me for the rest of the evening." I say this to Uncle Jack but look pointedly at Harry. There will be no more of his handling my lady.

She turns cool eyes on me. "Is that right?"

"Right that is." Conversation stops at not only our table but at those immediately surrounding us. No one stops eating but they're all watching. I smile and pat my breast pocket containing her panties and watch as her eyes widen.

"Thank you son," says Uncle Jack smiling and quickly eating his cake.

"Sure of ourselves this evening, aren't we? I like it . . . within reason." Patting my hand approvingly she gives a small tight smile.

"However, if you bluff prepare to have it called, isn't that what you taught me. So come on, they are playing Wobble, let's see what you got."

Draining her champagne glass, she stands and holds out her hand. Heads shake in commiseration as she leads me back to the floor.

Lenny claps me on the shoulder. "Taking one for the team."

She turns on him. "I'll break your other arm if you don't watch it."

He backs away with his hands up. "She's your problem now. Good luck."

--

It's almost 2 am when we leave. She falls asleep on the way home. I take her shoes off and put them in the bag with the presents and toss her over my shoulder and carry her up the walkway through the door and down the hall to the bedroom and lay her down.

Arms and legs tossed about, she looks like a worn out doll and when I take off her dress she's a perfectly fuckable dream, the lacy bustier with garter straps and stockings framing her bare sex just so, my gift sparkling on her little ankle, hair a wild mess. I kiss her and she moans a little.

As a rule, I prefer sentience, but looking at her I'm willing to make an exception. I arrange her limbs touching her lightly all over. Her hand twitches spasmodically.

Shots with that goddamned Harry. The next time I catch him with his hands on my woman I am going give his big ass a good kicking. I somewhat blame him for this mess.

After seeing my parents up to their room I came back to find her and him drinking Tequila. I only counted three but there's no telling how many she had and that on top of all those martini's and glasses of champagne.

Damned party girl. But why is she so pretty?

"Lulu, wake up. Please." I groan - pressing my forehead to hers .

She sighs and turns her head towards me. I kiss her lips and touch her all over again.

"Damn it woman. You're really passed out aren't you?"

In response her lips part with a little puff of air and not another sound is heard except deep breathing. Someone is gonna be hung over. I sigh and I take off my clothes and place them with her dress, it'll all go to the cleaners tomorrow.

I shake her lightly but there's no response.

Like any centerfold dream she's beyond my grasp. I grab my phone and take several pictures, for my stroke bank. Hot damn!

Feeling a little dry, I go for a glass of iced tea and as I pour I notice there's beef shank. She wants to make it with risotto for Sunday dinner, but I think we might both need some Yock tomorrow. With an oven on low overnight it's the work of minutes. I take out a heavy stock pot and chop some parsnips, carrots and beets, hardy root vegetables and season the meat and get it good and browned and throw in the vegetables and add some water and put it in the oven and set the timer for 5 hours low and slow. It'll be great with cellophane rice noodles.

Upon returning I notice that her legs have parted the tiniest bit, there's that beauty mark to the left of paradise. Passed out and completely pliant. Positioning myself carefully, I look at it for long moments. I love looking, though she frequently has no patience for it. Parting her delicate folds I marvel at the plump inner lips, very finely made.

My fingers glide easily into her and there's long soughing sigh but when I look up she's still out of it. Her button is hard though and as I touch my tongue to it I feel her contract around my fingers.

Moving up her body I hover, staring to my heart's content. Damned beautiful woman. I want her quite badly. I rest my forehead against hers trying to get a grip, but the feel of her inner thigh against my hip is the softest place in the world. I kiss her lips, cheeks, neck and forehead repeatedly. My shaft is resting against her and I can feel how wet she is. I rub against her lightly and she sighs. Pulling down a cup on her bustier I suck at her small sweet nipple til it hardens, I free the other breast and have at that one too.

"Daaax." She sighs in her sleep and places an arm around me, draws up a leg and rests it against me and settles back down. Her eyes are moving feverishly back and forth beneath their lids. She's dreaming.

The tip of my dick is sitting at her hot little entrance. I'm so hard I can't think straight. And just like that I'm inside her, so exquisitely tight and wet. She sighs again her arm falling back to her side. I try to take her gently but when I draw a peaked nipple deep into my mouth she sighs my name again.

She is dreaming of me. I feel her begin to shudder contract and convulse hotly around me her whole body tensing, her mouth parts and her brow knits. She's coming in her sleep! I lose it snatching her off the pillows and taking her quickly and brutally, exploding at the finish, tremors are running through the both of us. As my breathing evens, I finally slide out.

I can't believe what I've just done. I just came in her, a lot. The first time we've had sex in weeks and I damned near rape her. Which I guess is what happens when I go from having her every day one way or another to not being able to touch her.

She was so sick after the fire, and then there were the antibiotics, which bought on a yeast infection and then on the heels of that, her period came.

Complicated creatures, women. I do the math and she's not ovulating yet and we did get a prescription for birth control pills and I've made sure she takes them, so it should be pretty safe. But after all my chastising about safe sex she may very well finally kick my ass - or worse, because she was really out of it. I don't want to think about worse. I clean myself off and comeback to clean her up with a warm damp cloth, there's not much to wipe away.

As I part the folds of her plump sex I'm instantly hard again. I cuddle her to me trying to reason with myself and not end up inside her again but tonight she's so soft and pliant that I just can't help it. She murmurs my name again but is still pretty much out for the count in every respect except for the convulsive throbs of her little sex around me as I shoot deep inside her again.

"It's not my fault, you drive me crazy." I look at her and there's a little smile on her lips.

"Love you Dax", she mumbles before snuggling into to me.

I sure as hell hope she still will when she finds out what I've done. I drift off dreaming of her too.

-

I wake to find her half on top of me as per usual, not at all comfortable with the bustier digging into me.

"Why do you use me as both bed and pillow, Lulu?" I chuckle.

She raises her head and looks at me grunting before rolling off making me grunt too as she uses her elbow in my stomach for traction as she gets up to go to the bathroom. I hear the toilet flush and the sink running. Standing in the doorway she's drinking a fizzing glass of water with something that looks like an orange Alka-Seltzer floating in it. Coming back, she flops face down on the bed.

"Feels like I've been in an accident," she groans.

"Yeah well dancing and drinking like you did I can believe it."

She looks at me and groans again. "Did I dream it or did we have sex last night? I feel a certain soreness today."

Shit! Here goes. "Well you were calling my name, so I thought, what the hell, it is her birthday after all, why not make her dreams come true?"

Rolling her eyes she sighs.

"You're so conceited. Fuck it; at least I've had birthday sex. I just wish I could remember it better. Don't look so damned guilty Dax. I've accosted you on occasion. But did you have to leave me in this get up? It has a zipper on the side you know," she says irritably as she sits up and tries to extricate herself to no avail.

"I did not know that, I'm sorry."

Could be the hangover talking, but it looks like I've gotten away with it. She's a pretty disaster this morning, hair, messy eyes smudged with dark makeup she reminds me of the women in those old Italian films she likes.

"Can I get you anything?"

"A new body." She groans, flopping back down.

"I think I can help with that."

Unzipping her, I note the depressions in her skin, ouch. I'm supposed to be helping her, but can only think of helping myself. I get some towels and the massage oil and come back and arrange the towels and put her on top, I remove the stockings.

I bend to kiss the beauty mark to the left of paradise. "We'll tend to this later."

I turn her over and pour some oil down the small valley of her spine and warm up my hands and dig into her tense shoulders with my palms and fingers. She groans in pleasure. I make my way down to her butt and just stop and gaze at its perfect roundness. Looking around at me and tilting her head to one side she shakes it and lies back down. I dig into her glutes, trying not to be too lascivious.

Moving down to her legs I notice her hamstrings are knotted. I spend time on each thigh, calf, ankle and foot with her groaning at almost every other stroke. I turn her over and do her arms and the top portion of her.

"My breasts don't particularly hurt Dax." She smiles with her eyes closed.

"I know. That was for me."

I move on down to her thighs, lifting each leg to my shoulder, massaging deeply but gently until I feel the muscles unclench. She sighs in satisfaction and seems to drift off to sleep. I run a hot bath. Going back in the room I find her sitting up in bed. I scoop her up and carry her to the tub and lower her in. Wringing out a washcloth she covers her face with it and lies back for a few moments before wiping the last of the makeup off and smiling at me tenderly.

"You take such good care of me."

"Just doing my job lil bit."

Lifting her leg and propping it on the tubs' ledge, she looks admiringly at her anklet. "I love my present."

"I found it at the Ant Hill."

"I love that place." She smiles.

"I remembered that. The lady who sold it to me laid it on pretty thick. She said that my putting it on you in the presence of family would bind our souls forever."

Smiling tiredly Lulu shakes her head. "Are you telling me we had some sort of voodoo wedding last night? That's pretty pitiful Dax."

She's taking it better than I thought. "You're resistant, I had no choice."

Laughing, she tilted her head aside. "But you have me Dax, my saying vows or signing a paper won't make it any more true than it is." With a sad and tender look she floats over and slides her arms around my neck to kiss me.

"I know its short notice but I've gotta go to New York, personal business next week. I want you to come with me."

"Really? What's up?"

"I've been working on something and have a deal in the works and I want you to show me this New York you're always going on about."

She grins. "Sounds like a plan. But what is this about a deal? When in the hell have you had time to work on it?" She's looking at me inquisitively.

"Just never you mind that."

"Oh for fucks sake man. Just spill it already!"

"Stop cursing at me Lou."

She shakes her head. "Don't tell me what to do, Dax."

I can only sigh in exasperation as she sits there looking at me like, what.

"I think I've come up with a security algorithm for cloud-based technology, the applications could be pretty big."

"Didn't know you had something like that in the works. That sounds big! So who's interested in your product?"

I tell her, she's impressed. She looks at me curiously. "You are more than just a pretty face huh?"

"I guess." I mumble.

"Don't be modest. You've gotta be at least a little excited, it's like being called to the show in the major leagues." She stands up; fatigue forgotten, quickly steps out and grabs two towels, and throws one at me.

"Where's the contract?"

"I'll read it on the train ride up."

"Train?"

"You know I'm not for flying if I don't have to." In fact I find that I don't mind flying at all as long as it's with her. I just wanted her to take the train with me; she and I alone in a sleeper car for miles and miles, hours and hours.

"Nonsense, it's a 40 minute flight. Get the contract. I'll take a quick look at it, you need to go in prepared."

"I've been meaning to have Matt maybe look at it. I just ran out of time. But I read it and it looks fine." The thought of her reading it makes me uneasy. I've seen her in action and am not sure I want corporate Lou.

She looks at me. "I am a damned good attorney and offering my services for free. I promise to try to be human about the process."

"Oh, So you - do - realize you're mildly terrifying?"

"Because I work with assholes. It's a little like a prison yard and I have to keep it real, no backing down and no punking out. Relax, I like you. It'll be fun." So excited she's bouncing on her toes.

"Fun?"

"Hell Yeah! I love contract negotiations, it's like hand to hand combat. Come on, let me see it? As payment you can make me something for this hangover that I'm on the verge of."

"Too many drinks. You are 30 now, time to slow it down a bit cher."

Though I know by now that Lou drinks more for taste than effect, she is a heavy drinker on occasion and it concerns me. Lawyers are a particularly afflicted bunch as far as alcoholism.

"Quit stalling, get dressed and let's do this. We can talk about my possibly diseased liver later." She rolls her eyes dramatically.

We dress and she sits at the counter and reviews the contract while I put the finishing touches on the yakamein. Asking questions and making many notes, she's relieved and mildly impressed that I've gotten the patent, copyright and intellectual property issues squared away.

"You wrangled all this yourself?"

"You're not the only one that went to college. I can read you know."

"Don't be pissy. That's not what I meant. I forget sometimes that you co-founded a Platform as a Service cloud technology company. You were CTO it stands to reason you'd be familiar with regulations and intellectual property. I'm only surprised because the last guy had a similar resume but was complete shite at managing or even understanding the nuts and bolts, which is why we were so keen to hire you. I was doing it by myself with consultants. The language is very good."

"Picked up by osmosis hanging out with all you lawyer types."

She looks at me over her glasses. "You're a sneaky bastard, I'll have to watch you in the future. When'd you have the time? This algorithm had to be months and months of coding. Not to mention this contract."

"I had a month and a half of mostly sleepless nights. Guess I had a few moments to myself to tinker."

"As opposed to now?"

"That's not what I meant and you know it."

"No, but you said it like that." She cuts her eye at me. "It's cool. We'll see about giving you more free time going forward."

I don't like the sound of that. But she's resumed reading the contract.

"Certainly explains why it took so long to get you signed. No matter how I re-drafted it, you absolutely weren't budging on the stipulation about maintaining sole-proprietary ownership of previously developed technology. You were such an absolute hard-ass about it. It was almost admirable."

She smiles at me fondly.

"Well, I admired it - Milton? Eh, not so much. But hey as long as you've managed to perform your duties and meet our international platform needs as well, I truly could not care less. Milton won't feel that way about it though."

Milton is another one in the way on occasion I could really give a damn what he does and doesn't like as much as he snatches her away to do his bidding around the world.

I've fulfilled my contract and there's not a damned thing he can do to me. Hopefully he has enough sense not to cross my baby. I put a bowl of soup in front of her. "Eat."

Putting the papers aside she takes a steaming spoonful blowing on it carefully. She closes her eyes in appreciation. "Oh my god! Man, that's good. When did you have time to do this? You're all over the place. When do you sleep?"

"I co-opted your beef shank and threw in some vegetables and such last night put the whole mess in the oven on low and slow, set the timer and went to bed, took 10 minutes.

She shakes her head. "You're brilliant and you cook and fuck like a demon. You are amazing."

"I am and don't you ever forget it." I give her a quick kiss on the lips.

"Conceited though." She says around a spoonful of stew.

"There's that word again. You imply that I exaggerate madam and you know better."

"Yeah, yeah, yeah, you've got mad skills all-around. But seriously love, this is a huge deal. What are your plans? You must have some. You won't need to work again ever, if you don't want to."

"There's only a year left on my contract at the firm. So at some point, if and when this pans out, I'm thinking about going back to freelance, or just working for myself for a while."

Her face falls.

"I like the pay and the benefits. But when I go back to my side projects, I realize just how big a passion gap there is it feels like a soul suck. I like working with you, of course, but other than that I'm not at all interested. I don't want to work like that day in and day out for years on end just to enrich some firm.

Not to mention all the meetings. Meetings about meetings. It's ridiculous, aggravating and unproductive. Then there's the posturing and backstabbing, it's uncreative and tiresome. I'm not like you Lou, I don't thrive on chaos and war."

She nods thoughtfully. "It's never the job Dax, it's always the people. I realize that, so I understand why you want to defect even if it will make my life difficult. I'll have to break in someone new and go back to working longer hours, less time for play, more travel. But maybe it won't be so bad. You meet all sorts on business trips."

She gives me a sidelong glance.

"I know what you're doing."

She turns to me. "We both know what I'm doing." Sliding her glasses off she places them on the counter and comes over and puts her arms around my neck and looks at me appealingly. "You could at least consult for us. You wouldn't leave me all alone, would you?" She shakes her head.

"You are shameless."

"I am. Now answer the question." Nipping at my earlobe she kisses my cheek and neck.

"Diablesse! I should put you over my knee." I give her a little shake.

"Say you'll stay and you can."

I have to laugh outright at that. "I tell you what, I'll hang in there as long as you do."

She looks at me warily. "Mr. Wilde I find your terms oddly suspicious but agreeable." She kisses me again and opens her robe. "Now, about that spanking?"

"Witch."

The house phone chooses that moment to ring. She reaches over to answer it. "Hey Lil, what's up?"

She looks at me. "I'll put him on."

"Someone wants to speak to you." She hands me the phone looking amused as she slowly closes the robe. She shakes her head, shrugs and sighs. Damn I was that close to having her again.

"Hello? Uncle Dax?"

123456...9