Vision Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MsLuLuX
MsLuLuX
168 Followers

"I think I hate you!"

Pulling out of her quickly I sit on the bed and yank her across my knees securing both her legs underneath one of mine.

"Goddamnit Dax, let go!"

"I can't, I won't and I never will!"

This is has been a long time coming. I smack her bottom hard several times, stopping when she winces. I don't want to mark her up. She's clawing at the bed to get away. As I caress the hot skin on her ass she's muttering all manner of threats and curses.

I spank her again and sink my two middle fingers inside her while grazing her clit once very lightly with my index finger she groans in what sounds like exasperation as her little sex clutches at my fingers. I pull my hand away as she's about to come and smack her bottom.

"You hate me Lou?" I'm rubbing her pretty round ass, thinking of how much I love squeezing it, slapping it watching it jiggle when I have at her from behind. One day soon I am going to have this too. She's quietly writhing against me trying to establish some friction. I smack her ass again. "I asked you a question."

"No."

When I resume rubbing and fingering her she grinds herself against my hand in a frenzy. Again I pull my hand away as she's about to come, smacking her bottom and caressing it.

"Frustrating isn't it, when what you want is so close and so far away?"

"Dax." I can hear the pleading in her voice.

"Not good enough."

I continue to tease her and spank her for some minutes. Once the fight's gone from her I sit her up and place her on my dick wrapping her legs around my waist as I lightly rub her once, twice, three times - watching her come violently. She's still spasming around me as I lay us down with me still hard and deep inside her.

My groin is tight, my balls ache and there seems to be a blue aura about everything and I have a slight headache. I should probably stop but I check the clock and see that I'm only two hours into the days lesson. I'm tired but I press on towards my goal.

"Dax, Why are you doing this?"

"Simple physics, two things cannot occupy the same space at the same time." She looks at me in confusion for a moment but my meaning is slowly dawning on her.

"If I'm here, he can't be here Lou. Not in here." I move inside her. "And not here," I say laying my hand on her heart.

"Of all the . . ;" She stops short as I grip her tighter and move faster. Her hips slam against me in angry response.

"That's right baby, work it out."

She comes again and again. At some point we fall asleep wrapped in and around each other. I'm still rock hard inside her when I wake an hour later to find her trying to shift me off and pull away.

"You are damned heavy for a skinny guy." She mutters in exasperation pushing against me. Gripping her hips I roll her underneath me and start to move slowly inside her again. Pace is everything. But about 10 minutes into it I realize she's very swollen. She's no longer fighting me but she's not enjoying it either. I'm almost moved to pity but as I look down and see myself imbedded in her plush little mound which is stretched to it's limits it becomes too much and I start to move faster. She pushes at me weakly.

"You're hurting me."

"Well that's unfortunate. But I am fresh out of Christian charity." The crying makes me fuck her harder. "You hurt me too, you almost killed me."

"I'm sorry. I'm so sorry. I love you and I'm sorry I hurt you, but I want you, just you. I swear I do. Please stop." The tears are standing in her eyes and she swallows hard and sniffles.

As I kiss her quivering lips, as she starts to sob, I finally come.

"I need the bathroom." She says quietly.

I pull out at last and she moves slowly off the bed. I wait a beat and follow. Seated on the bidet, she grimaces as the cool water runs over her. I watch as she sits for long moments with her eyes closed. I'm ashamed to say the sight of her swollen little sex is turning me on again.

My desire is tempered however after watching her gently dry herself and seeing spots of blood dot the toilet paper. Stepping gingerly into the shower she turns on the water. I follow and she moves over to give me room as she washes herself. Taking the cloth I wash her gently. We come out and I wrap us in towels, she lets me brush out her hair and put a simple dress on her.

I watch her move slowly around the kitchen. She looks fresh and natural and radiantly pretty, the dress sits low on her shoulders. Eating from a small plate of Serrano ham with sliced apple and cheese and drinking a glass of milk, she watches quietly as I start the pot roast for tonight's dinner.

She winces and gasps as she goes to climb up to sit on a stool. In the freezer I look for peas but can't find any. I take out a bag of frozen white shoe peg corn, which I wrap in a dishtowel.

"Come here lil bit." Picking her up I place her gently on the counter. "Let's see what's going on down there, lie back now." She frowns and gives a little shake of her head.

"Just a damage assessment." She lies back completely trusting. I slide off her little panties and pocket them. I push up her dress to find still her beautifully inflamed, the tip of her button actually protruding between the swollen lips.

"Poor baby. We'll put some honey on it. Hold this." I give her the bag of frozen corn to hold against herself while I go in search of honey.

"Honey?" She asks sitting up.

"Honey, it heals and soothes. Mom would put it on our cuts and scrapes it always helped. There's real medicine in honey, dressing wounds on the battlefield, healing burns, antibacterial applications . . . "

I kiss and pet her. "I know I hurt it. I thought it was trying to get away and I can't have that." She frowns at me softly and I kiss her again. "Come on, lie back."

Removing the bag of corn I note that she looks a little less inflamed already. Up on her elbows, she watches with interest.

"First you apply the honey and you then kiss it better." She arches her eyebrow but as I kiss her, her eyes close and she lies back. As I drizzle more honey and lave her lightly her thighs move farther apart and she whimpers as if undergoing the most exquisite torture.

Turning my head to the side I kiss her sex, like I'd kiss her mouth deep and tender inserting my tongue gently inside her as her hips begin to jerk I fasten gently on her clit and hum against her, smiling as her sighs and moans keep pace with the contractions against my lips. I finish with soft kisses. I love having her like this. She's still gently holding my head when she drifts back to earth. I kiss her hands and her soft warm cheeks.

"Better?" I ask.

She nods and looks at me almost shyly.

"Good." I stand back and she sits up and rocks a little woozily holding my forearms for support.

"Whoa, head rush."

I scoop her up and head for the rocking chair. "Baby's had a long day." I sit and rock with her.

"Harry can't have you Lou. He just can't. I feel sorry for the man but he's had a lifetime of knowing you to figure it out. All those seemingly innocent emails and texts between you two . . ."

She leans back and looks at me and frowns opening her mouth to speak when I put a finger to her lips. "It stops now. It's too intimate how you two communicate. You tell him things you don't tell me. It's like you've been cheating on me. And then you kiss him? No wonder the man is confused."

"But Dax . . ."

"I know he's family. But you need to let whatever you two had finally die down. Going forward your interaction is proscribed strictly to family functions. No emails, no texting, no calls."

"You can't seriously tell me what to . . ."

I stop her with a kiss. "I can and I have. Everything's been on your terms for all these months and those are mine. I will stay with you on your terms. I can deal with the no children and not getting married. I can even deal with living here in this house he helped build. But I'm your man and I cannot and will not share you. Not your lips, not your body and not your heart. Those are my terms."

She's giving me the 'but Dax' eyes little lip poked out just so. I think she learned that in France all the women there do it to the men with great effect, Admittedly, it's worked on me more than I care to admit.

"Don't give me that look, it won't work this time." I kiss her nose. "Tell me you understand what I'm saying?"

She sighs and lays her head against my chest melting into me and softening all over. "I understand."

"Good girl." She always keeps her word so I feel a measure of peace.

Hopefully she will wake up tomorrow with the same mood. We were really out of control. I was out of control. Outsized attitude and presence aside she's a really small thing this 30 year old pixie sized woman, and what I just did to her . . .

I swallow the guilt as best I can and rock her to sleep promising myself to take better care of her. and turn on the game and watch my team lose big time.

-

He really is making every good faith effort at atoning so to speak. Apologizing profusely, he replaced my phone, massages me and cooks for me every night, draws me bubble baths.

But he is so very demanding. I feel like I egg him on and unhinge and unbalance him somehow. And while I understand it I am still not over his reaction to my mistake with Harry.

I do love what he does to me, even if I can barely keep up. If I am honest in my deepest darkest dreams I had always imagined what this would feel like, but the reality is much different. He looks like such a nice, sweet man, and for the most part he truly is, thoughtful, caring and kind.

But desperation is not a good look for him I think. Because some days its like he's trying to fuck me to death. Not a bad way to die, but damn man.

I mean just the other day when I finally let him touch me again after that revenge sex on steroids business - he was supposed to take it easy on me but I could barely catch my breath after.

I asked him

"41? Are you sure?"

He chuckled darkly and turned to me. "I looked for and waited a long time for you. My appetite for you is insatiable. You will never be neglected."

And when he pulled me against him I'll be damned if he wasn't hard again already - the length of him dripping and digging into the side of me, that look in his eye.

"You need it too and you know it."

Indeed I must, because here we still are.

--

It's October and I have to go to a dreaded mandatory IT conference in New York. Lulu is too busy and can't get away this time.

"Now that I'm rid of you, I am going to throw wild parties, not clean my room, eat bad food and watch porn."

I laugh at her. "You're going to miss me Lulu. I'm going to miss you." I kiss her nose and she smiles sadly, eyes luminous with unshed tears as she punches me on the arm. "I was used to being alone damn you," she sniffles.

"Baby if you don't want me to go just ask." I don't know if it's the changing of the seasons or what but she's emotional these days.

She shakes her head. "I have plenty to do and I need to start planning Thanksgiving." She grimaces.

"Not sure how far I'll get. I'm feeling a little run down. I suspect it's time for my yearly cold."

It's not like her to admit weakness. I feel her forehead and neck. Lulu always runs a little hot but her eyes don't look feverish and when I look at her throat I don't see blotches.

"Save yourself. If I get sick I promise to take my ass off to see Eddie and I will keep you updated. I plan to rest and work on some projects."

"You do that and I'll see you Saturday bébé."

I hate New York without Lulu. She sends me texts on where to eat and shop and what to see and what to bring back - she's saved me a few times on the subway directions and helped with a few negotiations between me and Thayer but I am annoyed and put out and put off by this dirty brash place.

I coax her into having phone sex one night which is amazing, hearing her say the naughtiest of things in that voice of hers, we'll have to do that more often. I'm having a hard time sleeping without her hot naked self on top of me or clutched up to me.

The conference is boring and uninformative. Though I'm making great contacts, I can't wait to be home.

Baby is sick with some sort of stomach virus that's been coming on and has finally taken her down and she can't shake it.

One more day of this non-sense and I'm out of here on the first thing smoking.

MsLuLuX
MsLuLuX
168 Followers
1...456789