All Comments on 'Vision Ch. 08'

by MsLuLuX

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Unbelievably Brilliant

How is it possible that you write so that it stirs the blood? This should be made into a mini televised series. Thank You. I cannot wait to read more. I'm addicted to this interracial romance vibe you have created. Must see more of Dax and Lou with babies!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Fucking Pissed

Why is this over? I would really like to see more of them. GREAT FUCKING JOB!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Gotta carry on!

Please continue this story! Even if it's a subplot via Lili and Max who I hope are as hot as Lou and Dax. Max, you have some explaining to do!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Awhh, named for parent's birthmonth

Like previous commenters, I can't believe it's ended. Naming the boy for Lou's birth month and the girl after Dax's, unique. MsLuLuX, I feel you may be deceiving us readers with your statement in the preface of not writing before. If it's true then you are the new savant of the world of literature. It's like Bob Dylan combining words never used before in a song to flow ever so effortlessly.

I got so caught up in these characters, they seemed real. Cheering for Dax or praying for Lou became commonplace. I had a distain for Harry, but felt he redeemed himself by giving Dax his painting of Lou's booty. Class at last, Harry.

When MM showed up at the wedding, well that was not on my radar.

All eight chapter were of equal brilliancy. Thank you so much for your gift to us and remember be true to your promise to expand the other characters Best wishes..

DecadentdessertDecadentdessertover 6 years ago
All Good things must come to an end but...... WHY!!!

I absolutely love the characters and all the research that you put fort for this endeavor it shows a real since of commitment pride about your craft. For you to be a novice writer WOW!!! I literally check the "INTERRACIAL"category daily sometimes twice for updates. I am looking forward to all your future stories on here or at bookstore. You should really consider submitting your work to an agent you are indeed a phenomenal storyteller!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Everyday

I checked this site everyday for the next chapter of Dax and Lou. You make ordinary living better by bringing these characters into our lives. Thank You. Please don't stop writing on this site, you're really making loads of people happy with your talented writing. These people were unique and relatable and easy to fall in love with.

LitLover469LitLover469over 6 years ago

Where to begin? I'm still not sure how to feel about the end of the Lulu and Dax series. I just don't want it to end!! The entire Vision story were so brilliantly written, and from the moment Lulu and Dax met, their imperfectly perfect story sucked me in. What a beautiful ending for these two! A baby Lulu and a baby Dax! I would love to read about their first few months (or year) of parenthood... Just sayin'. lol.

There was so much to love about this chapter! I love that Lulu finally stopped running I and finally accepted and embraced their love. I was completely shocked the she proposed, but that was how it was going to have to happen, wasn't it? If Dax proposed, there's no telling how she would have reacted or where she would have run off to. lol.

I love when Dax asserts himself because Lulu really is a brat, so for him to get them going to therapy and to really start functioning as a couple had me happy dancing.

Love will make you do things you never thought possible, which Lulu has learned. But I think she has always wanted love and babies, but she just didn't realize it until Dax.

I about lost it when she ran to Harry this last time though, but since it seems like Harry gave Dax that artwork of Lulu, I think he understands she is off limits now. But I still don't trust his ass.

I love that Dax really thinks he can threaten Lulu with sex as if he's not going to give in soon after he puts his foot down. Lol.

I love Dax and Max together!

I love that Lili and Eddie are pregnant too!

I love how Dax got her riled up during labor and she pretty much told him to shut up with his Creole talk. Lol.

I just adore a great love story, and this was definitely that.

Thank you for sharing this! I look forward to your next series! :)

mydarkestidmydarkestidover 6 years ago
Damnit MsLuLuX!

I'm supposed to be a hardass, trained and seasoned soldier! You sucked me in with your awesome story, great plot line, then hit me right in the feels! You now have me officially waiting for more stories from you! I'm sad that Dax and LuLu have to end but I see you've started on Max and Lilli. I'm looking forward to that one! Thank you so much for deciding to write this. Best wishes, Joe

MsLuLuXMsLuLuXover 6 years agoAuthor
I have heard you

There will be more Dax & Lulu. Lest my readers take out a contract on my life. I have thought about it and am sure I can do a few more chapters for those two.

So I will be working on Max & Lili and Dax & Lulu as fast as my crazy day job allows :) bear with me people.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Thank

you for that sweets. That's special; an author aiming to please.

zulugirl_ldn1zulugirl_ldn1over 6 years ago
Damn Damn Damn!

This series was so good, I’m so had to have finished. This is literotica and so you expect sex but I found myself not trying to even read for the sake of getting to the “good parts” but just enjoying the story. Also the “good parts” were in fact HOT. Thank you! I can’t believe this is your first time writing but you’re truly gifted. I found myself emotionally invested in Dax & Lulu and wanted to throttle them both at various points in the story! I’m at a loss at what to do with myself now.

LittlelottaloveLittlelottaloveabout 6 years ago
Loved it

Read the entire series over the course of two days when I should’ve been studying. Couldn’t help myself. This story is amazing. The detail -from the cooking to the house- has me wishing I had a Dax! Honestly, there were a few times I’m surprised he was able to keep up with Lu! Kept thinking’ nope this it is. He’s gonna give in. But he doesn’t. Which makes him the best. I love it’ so much! Though I’d need my Dax to keep up with those spankings’ 😏

LittleBear1957LittleBear1957about 6 years ago
Excellent Story , Wonderful,

I was so engrossed in the story I started reading it last night and didn't want to stop but 4 am before i realized that time had flown by. I just now finished reading it.. sigh!! Please keep writing you are very good at it...

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
RIP TO MY GRADES

I am thrilled but a bit sad to finally reach the end of this story. I have dedicated any free time I’ve had in the last 3 days to read it; completely enthralled. Complex character development and although somewhat fast but very thought out and real chemistry. THANKYOU for sharing your talent with us!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Just got through with all the chapters...

I enjoyed every moment. From beginning until the end. It was a rollercoaster ride, even a few years later. I enjoyed the writing, the development and the storyline. I admit I was afraid of the length of some chapters, but I quickly made my way through them. I'm excited about continuing on with the other submissions you've made.

Very few and far in between have I seen quality writing. Stories given high marks that didn't deserve it. This deserves every high mark given. It wasn't the same old 'hit it and go' story. Thank you with infusing your writing with the majority of it coming from his point of view.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

What a great story! I love these characters!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Excellent read.

Great series entertaining and well developed. Hope to see a new series from you in the future. Stay well

Comentarista82Comentarista82almost 2 years ago

My bet's on the boy being just like Jackson or a cross between Jackson and Dax; I'd imagine the girl will be a mini Lulu--and ready to conquer the world!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMsLuLuX@MsLuLuX
4/30/24 Sorry it takes me forever to post. I'm writing and re-writing as fast as I can. I get writers block like A LOT - if you have questions suggestions comments (please comment it helps) feel free to hold forth, even criticisms help - but don't be cruel. 2.28.24 Just t...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Vision Ch. 07 Previous Part
Vision Series Info