All Comments on 'Visit at the Trailer Park Pt. 02'

by RonK1966

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

"Your penis is 5 1/4" wide"

It really isn't.

Please, get an actual measure, look at it and think about it for a moment, not least how a woman could suck something 16" round... and don't spoil a good story with stupid next time.

RonK1966RonK1966over 8 years agoAuthor
Really- 16 "

I always like the anonymous comments. The tape went around 5 1/4" most people reading that would understand. There is always the non-writers, the "critics" that must tear apart any written verse. Does that make you feel better? I could also post anonymous, but will take my lumps. This may sound far-fetch, dialog not exactly as it occurred, but is a true story from 1971.

PolyLvrPolyLvrover 8 years ago
A bit of a cock up

5 1/4 inches wide, as the story says. 5 1/4 X 3.14159 = 16.493" around the circumference. That makes it just about 3/4 wide as it is long. Nearly as wide as the average cock is long. Maybe even bigger than a baby's head. 1" wider than a 1 litre paint can. There's no way Barb would get her hand wrapped around, as stated, it if that were the case.

Now 5 1/4" round is 1.67 inches wide which is slightly larger than the average of 1.48" wide. Coupled with an 8" plus length cock, that's a pretty hefty player.

A little artistic license is okay in a story but it has to be believable.

occamsghostoccamsghostover 8 years ago
Apologies for tone...

The original comment was mine and although I prefer to be anonymous having professional reason to be cautious, I feel I owe this one to the author.

So, I'm coming back to apologise for the tone of that comment, it reads harsher than I meant it to be and I did enjoy the story - it should have occurred to me that it was an unfortunate but minor misuse of vocabulary, rather than a claim of absurd size.

Pax.

RonK1966RonK1966over 8 years agoAuthor
Thanks

Thanks Pax. It was an error on my part. I must be careful with the English language.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous