All Comments on 'Visit from Aunt Nadia'

by MarshalMarmont1815

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
daylilygardenerdaylilygardeneralmost 6 years ago
So Erotic

I find a mature aunt seducing her nephew so hot! Something erotic about a mature gal teaching a young guy. In the future he will make a great lover for a girlfriend and ultimately his wife. 5 Stars.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
I stopped reading at "32k tits"

Seriously?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
WTF

What are you 14? Cause this reads like a horny 14 year old boys fantasy.

RodThrustinRodThrustinalmost 6 years ago
Half and Half.

The first half was pretty good...hot and descriptive, despite the occasional typo. It was a 5. Then the second half spoiled it. So many errors! Who is Aunt Audrey? In the dressing room he is, without any explanation, suddenly handcuffed to a metal bar. When did that happen? And then a little later he isn't--again, no explanation. The interval with the female cop was unnecessary and pretty much ridiculous. So a 5 for the first half (about) and a two for the second half. I can't give a three-and-a-half, so I'm giving a 3 because all those errors were simple carelessness. A careful reread about two days after finishing would have fixed almost all of them.

You have potential, but you definitely need to work on caring about the craft.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
sucks

1815 means I'm saying I'm 18, but I'm really 15?

The writing is poor. Seriously.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Lame

Someone else commented just perfectly: like a 14 year old's fantasy

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
"Had went"

Well, that's where I stopped reading, but I see from other comments that it got worse!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
I... I just... Dude...*deep inhale*

Okay, at first it started off well. It looked like it was going to be a long story with tension and build up for a great taboo story... And then it just exploded into tired typical 13-16 year old boy fantasy. Sorry to break it to you, but when you wrote that he almost nutted from the start, then at least make him nut soon after, what you discribed him "almost cumming" and then went on to fuck her the literal equivalent of around 5 hours with her cumming in total of around 10-12 times without him cumming once is completely unrealistic.

Another bad part about the stories started, was there was no tension what so ever, it was instant he got hard, he jacked off to her, she snuck into his room and jacked him off while he was sleeping, then they fucked. No build up of story, no sence of depth in the relationship as family, or even a characters. You wrote them more like a sex crazed first time daters, not an older woman and her nephew trying to fight the urge of crossing the line between family and lovers.

A lot of the scenes you did wrong were clearly just lazy writing almost as if you had a good idea at the start and forgot what you were going for about 3 paragraphs in and just went with whatever popped into your head.

Even a lot of the sex scenes were horribly written. I get it dude you like anal and reverse cow girl. But brush baby steps. Also on the footjob, if you arent going into detail then pandering to a fetish is unnecessary. The whole thing was,

"She gave me a footjob under the table as we ate and I came on her sexy feet."

Bruh that's boring as hell. And if we go on the first sex scene where he was doing anal, blowjobs, vaginal, hand jobs, and he still didn't cum after hours of fucking, how long were they at that fucking table to get him to cum?

The part with the cop for me was the worst. I'm sorry I don't care how crooked a cop is, the hesitation at saying his age, and the indecent exposure would have had both of the put in prison plus for her to easily cheat on her husband, that was pushing it a little. Sorry but the whole plot of "I should throw you in jail, but your dick is so huge, its even bigger than my husbands. Just let me forget about actual law and jack you off, a complete stanger, in public, on the highway, in a traffic jam, while in uniform, while on duty, where literally everyone can see what I'm doing to a possibly underage kid, and then let me walk back to my cruiser that I left unattended, with the dash cam rolling and your cum dripping off my massively large tits." That Bullshit doesn't work.

I get that you were going for a kind of exiting thrill of being caught. But you could have gotten a better effect by going with a public bathroom scene and having someone walk in and them almost getting caught.

But bruh, I hope this is your first one. You have potential, just think your story through more before you post it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
C'mon dude!

I know most of this stuff is fantasy and I love reading about a hot ass Aunt making a move on her young nephew stories as much as the next guy. It started out alright, but according to your story this guy was The $6 Million Dollar Man when he had sex and was able to have I lost count of how many hard orgasms! It does sound like a 15 year old wrote it and you should check on using Grammerly.

PrinzmettlePrinzmettleover 5 years ago
Still coulda been a 5

But "written but not read" is still the problem. I like the incessant sex. You do it well, but there are words missing, even whole sentence parts.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Superb

My wife was stuffing a dildo up her cunt and was wanking me off reading this, telling me how she is going to fuck the next door neighbors son and video it for me to wank over at work and she will keep his cum up her ass and cunt for me to mix mine with, cant wait for this film, we will be reading more of your stories and fuck as we read them, thank you

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
As soon asI read K cup breast I killed this one

1 undeserved star just to vote. K? GROSS she must have look like an old dairy cow with a blown udder. Tits hanging down past her pussy, GROSS!

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Not really believable and went on for to long.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMarshalMarmont1815@MarshalMarmont1815
I have always loved making stories and I love fucking. I must say I get a lot of emails and comments regarding the timeline of my stories. But I must say, there really isn’t one. Once you get past Motherly Love, then there is the There Goes the Neighborhood neighborhood seri...