All Comments on 'Visiting My Brother Ch. 02'

by ilikeitlikethat18

Sort by:
  • 24 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
The Muffin Ho approves

Damn good story.

You write some of the best stuff I've ever written. :]

oldwayneoldwayneover 14 years ago
I find the "Annonymous box" comment strangely

perplexing. Did he/she make a "Freudian slip" or was he/she suggesting something nefarious? On the face of it, I enjoyed the story. If you continue it, I would like to see more emphasis on the siblings.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
beautiful love

Very good and exciting history ,true or not.the guy surely loves her not only as his sister but also as a woman.the girl also cannot forget the first time her brother took her virginity.she suffered that he did not call her back for nearly 6 months.this is is the reaction of a woman who loves someone but thinks she has been put aside.This is not animal but sex mixed with love.Iwould have liked to have this girl as my sister.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Amazing

you should DEFINITELY continue this on. i can't wait to read more about Elliot and Jen. please write more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
:D

This is a great thing you have going on here, you should deffinatly continue :D

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
More Please!!

This is amazing. Brother sister incest is such a turn on and this is a great story line, i like the description of mix of fear and attraction. Well done!

seanmungerseanmungerover 13 years ago
loved it

i enjoy the way you tell the story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
More, please!

Can't wait for ch 3!! Please continue the story!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Amazing !!

Please do part 3 I wanna hear the rest

SymphoniSweetheartSymphoniSweetheartalmost 13 years ago
Nice

Oh God , Elliot Is Such A Tease .. Ryan Is So Sweet 2 Her. Aww This Is Makin' Mi Soo Wet ;)

GirlRokBooGirlRokBooalmost 13 years ago
story

Woe loved it can't wait for part 3

DreamingLucidlyDreamingLucidlyabout 12 years ago
Great clincher

I like how you left the ending open ended. If I can make one suggestion it's that you should make jennifer enjoy her brother much more because it feels too much like rape on the brothers part. Keep up the good work!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
A cliff hanger

With, a cliff hanger there doesn't have to be a 3 part!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Awwwwwww

Ryan seems like such a gentleman! Im kinda jealous.. Lol great story! I loved it and you should totally make a 3rd one. TATA!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Sorry; but Elliot is abusing his sister and Mom is too friggn ignorant

Jen has a right to a monogamous relationship with Ryan & Elliot is married to Karen. So Elliot is cheating on his wife; in their home & abusing his sister at the same time. He's a low-life scum-bag. It wouldn't be so bad if he actually tried to seduce her and treat her nicely. What he's doing is UNCONTROLLED LUST; he's a fucking bully. Jen says NO to Mom; she doesn't want to go. Mom says that Jen has to go? WTH? Yes; Jen could tell Mom what Elliot's doing; who of course wouldn't believe her. No one would so she's screwed and can't do anything about it. She can't fight him off because he's proven that he can manhandle her. She says NO and he says I don't give a damn, it's gonna happen!! If I saw it happening; I'd kick his ass and put him in the hospital. As a brother he's supposed to protect her!

That is NONCONSENT / RELUCTANCE!!

DKP

Personally; I wish Jen had yelled "rape" or said something to the police officer!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
wow

I no its been years but don't leave this piece with a clif hanger its amazing

ilikeitlikethat18ilikeitlikethat18over 9 years agoAuthor
Interesting...

I've noticed a lot of comments on my stories are insulting me as a writer because you think I'm a chauvinistic man, just so you know I'm a woman!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
First thing i checked

It's clearly written from a woman's POV.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Out of place and out of line

What part of "No!" does this jerk not understand? Elliott's an arrogant Neanderthal; certainly not a loving brother. (Seriously: if this happened at a university, it would have to be reported as an assault!) Unless the girl has serious problems with self-image (believes she deserves to be abused), I can't imagine why she would submit to being brutalized by this adulterous rapist. She may have been too afraid to put up any resistance. Ryan is so much more loving and thoughtful. Her Mother is either an Enabler or is incredibly stupid.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Oye

The brother is clearly an asshole and I can bet the mom is in on it...the girl needs to get away as soon as she can possibly risking everything to ask for Ryan's help

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

""

I fell asleep, having a lot to think about. I wanted my brother to do all the things he wanted to do to me, but at the same time I knew how wrong it was and didn't want it. My mind was full of lust and confusion. I had only a day to think about it, and I knew Mom wasn't going to let me say no.

""?p

Cant say no? Bullshit! 'Uh, mom? Remember when you made me go stay with him six months ago? Well your perfect son fucked your virgin daughter. THATS why I don't want to go over there for a week! No telling what he'll do to me this time! You go and let him fuck you, Ill have my bf come stay with me!' Rofl ;)

""

Be a good girl. Don't give your brother trouble, okay? He just wants some help with some projects. Karen is out of town for conventions all week and the house will need some work and all of that. But he mentioned you'll enjoy going to the pool." she chuckled and left.

""

Yeah mom, project 'fuck the shit out of my sister while wife is out of town'! House needs some work? Yeah hes gonna work my pussy in the kitchen, bathroom, bedroom, livingroom and hallway!

Hehehe, she's a hoot! It would probably help a lot if she could make up her mind if she really wants to fuck him or not (hmmmm;) and just convince herself its not cheating because family doesn't count! Lol. Her bf is pretty damned forgiving though, lol! She just up and confessed to him! Whew!!

Thanks and write on!! :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
???

I'm not into RAPE stories...

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Love this story! wish there was more :/

2Reader2Readerabout 2 years ago

Why so many rape stories? They should have a special classification so we know before we start reading. People like this stuff that’s fine but for the rest of us these stories need a tag beside the title.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userilikeitlikethat18@ilikeitlikethat18
226 Followers
There’s lots to know about me but nothing important for this context

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES