All Comments on 'Visiting My Father'

by Betherotika

Sort by:
  • 23 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Wow I have to admit just fucking wow

Love this story yes it's twisted but so am I it would appear

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

More!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Damn I cant wait for the next part

johnb110johnb110over 7 years ago

Implausible fiction but so fucking nasty! Loved it - more please!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Worth the effort

Very naughty and was great to read about a strong young woman who is very determined to get what she wants out of lifeh

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
One word

More!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Great story!

Please give us the second part ASAP!

BetherotikaBetherotikaover 7 years agoAuthor
Thank you.

Thank you all for the feedback, it is greatly appreciated.

montywingermontywingerover 7 years ago

Such a horny and dirty story,,,I loved it,,,hope there's a sequel when she's pregnant.

bwmombwmomover 7 years ago
Oh my!

God this so perverted, and pushed a lot my buttons! I hope there's more, especially with Kris!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
More, more, more!!!

Would love more on what she does with hubby - Kris.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
2nd installment

So many possibilities!!! Dad, daughter,trans and now the bartender. They could have a great time. Please share the next chapters. It got the juices running!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Ooohh My

One of the best taboo stories I have read in a long time!! more please :)

7High7Highalmost 7 years ago
Yes!

One of the best incest stories EVER! MORE Please.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Disappointed

Hate to spoil your string of good reviews. But I didn't like it. Is there anything that doesn't make that woman's pussy wet? She probably gets moist doing her taxes. And if anyone winked at me as much as that barmaid I would have thought they had something in their eye. I didn't like the gay stuff, skipped most of it. Wrong category. Although the beginning warned of "pee play" I read on because I didn't know what it meant. Now that I know I should have turned back. One other thing- a persons anus should never be called a shithole. It's not sexy. Just gross. Just like this story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Awesome storyline and detail

Great story. Love it.

Would love to read more about what she does with neighbor boy when she returns home.

And HAVE to know if her Dad gets her pregnant.

mcseminolemcseminolealmost 6 years ago
Incredibly erotic

You are now my favorite author. I love every nasty taboo thought you have shared with us. Thank you so much for your writing and please don't ever stop.

BangbangLaDeshBangbangLaDeshover 5 years ago
Way hot

Nasty is the way it should be. This little tale sure got my freak on!

blackknight314blackknight314about 5 years ago
Oh boy, I didn't see that coming!

Oh boy, I wasn't ready for that. Although Kris did give me a clue. I guess I am as naughty as your characters. We need to read more of daddy's escapades with his daughter and Kris.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
disappointing

If only you could have used an editor. The subject matter was good. It dragged out way too long. I thought perhaps his helper's cock would be involved. Altogether a bold attempt. Please try again!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Raunchy in good way

Family sex can get really wild. This one kept me hard and covered most the bases of perversions and the nastiness of the sex scenes was quite arousing. A better edit would make it a better read.

luuv2watchuluuv2watchualmost 3 years ago

Love it. Except the "give me a baby" impregnation parts. I just cannot wrap my head around this fetish / fantasy. It fucks with my libido while reading because in this type of fantasy thoughts of the having the result (child) invade my brain which is not erotic to me., the idea of raising said child. Don't understand this kink. And I'm furthest thing from prude or being closed minded. I think. Maybe someone can articulate to me what arouses and turns them on about the idea being impregnated during wild, random sex fantasy?

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Eww David.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous