Visiting Paris with My Girlfriend

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
nevinc
nevinc
17 Followers

He forces her to stay standing up, he wants to take her panties and bra off himself, enjoying every luscious moment afforded him. He unsnaps her bra and slowly lowers it exposing just her nipples, he leans in towards her, he grasps her left tit in his hand and pulls the other into his mouth as far as he can suck it in. He swirls his tongue around her nipple while gently pinching the other between his fingers. He lets her bra fall to the floor. He slowly begins moving down her belly to her belly button with his tongue.

He must keep his tongue moist, so he can taste her! She can feel how smooth and slick it is as it rubs her skin. Steve falls to his knees in front of her, his hands on her waist, squeezing tightly as he works his way down to her already wet and waiting pussy. "Oh sweetie, I want to taste you, give you pleasure." She says his name, Steve, Steve, as she can feel his breath so close to her swollen pussy lips. She wants so bad to grab the back of his head and force him face into her, to make his tongue lick her so hard and so fast.

He gently blow on her pussy lips, sending chills up and down her body, he leans closer and closer. She knows the feeling that is about to happen, she wants it, she needs it. She want him to give it to her, her sweet Steve. He slowly... ever so slowly inches his tongue towards her. He touches her... She feels the warmth of the tip of his tongue as it slides up and down her dripping wet pussy lips. She can take no more of the anticipation and she press her hips into his face, his tongue enters her sliding past her clit, she moans with pleasure, she can feel the goosebumps as the energy pulses throughout her body.

"Oh, yes Steve", as he licks and massages her delicious pussy in his mouth. She pushes his head, running her hands through his hair as she push him harder and harder into her aching pussy. Suddenly, he spins her around and throws her on the bed. He is

on his knees, her on her back with her legs hanging over the side of the bed. In this position, he can give her pussy all the attention it needs with his tongue. Rub, lick, tease, putting his fingers inside her to rub her g-spot, let her be the recipient of all the pleasure and excitement. She squeezes her tits as he works her pussy as she has been craving for him to.

He focuses on her clit as she get close to cumming, he can hear her breathing heavier and heavier the closer she gets. Lilly can feel her pussy begin to spasm as her orgasm comes to her. She arches her back, her body stiffens, she moans as she orgasms. Steve moves faster to increasing his rhythm heightening the impulses of every nerve fiber in Lilly's body. She clamps her legs on his head, holding him tight as she quivers and pants for breath. She begins to relax, a smile on her face and with her super sexy accent, she says: "Thank you dear, that was awesome!" He looks up at her, his face wet with her juices, smiles at her and says: "We are just getting started sweetie!"

He climbs on the bed straddling her, letting his stiff cock slide up between her pussy lips on its way to her mouth. He reaches her face and lets her open her mouth to take him inside her warm wet awaiting lips. She reaches up and guides his cock into her mouth, sliding his thick shaft in and out while she is rubbing his balls with her hand. Her head moving up and down as she works him deeper and deeper with each thrust into her throat. She can feel the pressure of his swollen cock pressing its way down her throat as she begins to deepthroat all his nearly ten inches of swollen manhood.

She can feel her spit getting thicker and thicker the more of him she forces into her throat. He pulls back letting the thick spit string from her mouth to the tip of his cock. His cock glistening with the wetness of Lilly's mouth, the tears in her eyes tells him she is enjoying his cock deep in her throat. Every time he thrusts deep into her mouth she can feel her pussy throbbing with excitement. Making her want him to fuck him and fuck him hard! She wraps her hand around his shaft and strokes him as he thrust his cock in and out of her now hot slippery saliva filled mouth. He can feel her make his balls tighten as he work his way towards cumming.

He pulls away from her and moves down so he can French kiss her, appropriate for being in France I think. He kisses her passionately and deeply as he rubs his cock up and down her pussy slit. He doesn't enter her just yet, he wants her to moan when she cannot take the teasing of his hard-swollen cock on the outside, she wants it inside of her and she wants it now!

He stops with the tip of his cock right at the opening to her pussy and he waits. He holds it there for what seems to her to be an eternity. Finally, he begins to push his way inside, oh how tight Lilly's pussy is. The ecstasy of her little tight pussy wrapping itself around his cock. He push deeper, pulls out a little and then thrusts deeper and deeper. He reaches the point he can go no deeper, his balls resting on her ass.

He begins thrusting in and out of her quickly. She can feel every time he goes deep as his balls are slapping her sweet ass. He licks her neck, moving to her face, tasting the sweat on her as he fucks her so hard and deep. She reaches around digging her nails into his ass forcing him to thrust his hips harder his cock going deeper into her. He reach inside her mouth with his tongue, he feels her tongue with his, their juices mixing, tasting so sweet together. She moves her hips in rhythm with his thrusting cock sliding in and out, her clit touching the base of his cock making her want to cum once more.

They make passionate love, sharing their bodies, their minds, their emotions. It makes Lilly feel comfortable and able to let herself go. To experience passion with the man on top of her making love with him. She can feel an orgasm getting closer. She tell him she want them to cum at the same time, to reach orgasm at the exact same moment. Steve can feel his own orgasm getting close, he holds off until she tell him, he keeps fucking her, grinding his cock on her clit.

She is makes noises subtly letting him know she is about to cum, he thrust harder and faster now feeling his balls tighten as his cum moves to his cock ready to be forced into her. They both stiffen and stop as their bodies begin exploding in simultaneous orgasm. He can feel her pussy gripping and clenching his cock at the same time she can feel the throbbing of his cock as it forces his cum inside her pussy. She holds him tightly, the sweat of their two bodies making each other slippery.

He lays on top of her letting his weight rest on her, it feels good to her, she likes him laying on top of her like this. As his cock begins to soften, Lilly can feel it moving closer and closer to sliding out of her pussy. How exhilarating that feeling is! They kiss and Steve rolls over to lay on the bed beside her. They lay there naked feeling each other's bodies until they eventually doze off into a well-earned asleep in each other's arms.

They wake up after their little nap and go to the shower. Steve enjoys washing Lilly's hair for her, lathering it, and rinsing it. Letting her long black hair flow down her back. He takes a bar of soap and soap up her body. It makes his cock hard just thinking about feeling every part of her. He rubs her legs, ass, all the way down to her feet and toes. He thinks about how attractive she is to him and how smooth and silky her skin is in his hands. He appreciates her beauty. He knows she is special, especially to him!

Lilly uses the bar of soap to lather up Steve's body next, rubbing his big strong arms, his big muscles making her feel safe and secure. His chest and his belly, working her way down to soap up his cock and balls. Feeling its length, how big it is in her hands. His balls in her hand as she caress them making him feel so good. She enjoys taking care of him, making him feel her adoration. Letting him know she has a place in her heart for her Steve.

They rinse off and finish their shower enjoying and exploring each other's bodies. They decide to sleep and prepare for another day of Paris activities. They climb in bed, lying next to each other and it does not take long for them both to doze off to a full night's sleep.

nevinc
nevinc
17 Followers
12