All Comments on 'Visiting the Bukkake Beauty Shop'

by silenceup2nogood

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
fregenfregenover 14 years ago
Short timer I expect

I wouldn't think this will be a long term relationship at this point.<P>

Thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Hot damn.........I knew it!

JPB does have some former girlfreinds writing stories here, good job.

C_frommnC_frommnover 14 years ago
This Story Deserves a Follow - Up

This is just too good You need to Follow-up does She continue in Porno Does he get Special Treatment?

All things that could be Answered in Chapter#2

fastandsloppyfastandsloppyover 14 years ago
I'm a sucker for a good bukkake scene

I'm a sucker for a good bukkake scene (my stories frequently end up with the girl covered in spunk) but I especially liked your tale. It was concise, well written and the action didn't disapoint. I thought your dialog was much more natural than a lot of the stuff I read on Literotica and the naration had an amusing surly tone. Thanks and keep up the good work.

silenceup2nogoodsilenceup2nogoodover 14 years agoAuthor
Look for a sequel

Thanks for the comments. I've got a nasty sequel in mind now. Look for it in the next month.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
cum again ?

me thinks the best part of the story remains untold. lol

jimjam69jimjam69over 4 years ago
What fun

What does a porn star do when she is not working?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I guess she was doing the only thing she was good for, and being paid at that. 10 foot poles aren't long enough for this one. She'd find her shit in the hall, the lock changed, and me volunteering for an extra shift.

XYZ

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersilenceup2nogood@silenceup2nogood
ADDED 2/2022: I'm back and will be posting new stuff soon. Thank you for checking out my bio. Hopefully you've enjoyed one or more of my stories and wanted to see behind the curtain of the naughty Oz. About me: I'm a professional working in a male dominated field yet who hol...