All Comments on 'Visiting the McIntoshs'

by ViperVenom

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Pathetic

Lack of the basic skills in English turns the reader off on the first page.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Strange comments -- ignore!

When I found this story, its counter read "0 views". Yet there are already two comments. Both have nothing to do with the story; it's well written (maybe somebody has got problems with British English) and not sick in the least. After a quick look around I saw the same "sick"-comment under another story as well. Just ignore!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Yup

Saw the same pathetic W A R comment in another piece too.

Nowhere in the story was there ever any indication that she was going to be raped.

And they want to be taken seriously ??

Witty story, but have to admit the closest I get to whine is the noise I make when I see the price of it in Tescos..:-)

ViperVenomViperVenomover 10 years agoAuthor
From the author

This W.A.R. Associate bloke has either not read the story or has ignored its comical overtone.

And yes, I see: whine/wine. My apologies about that, but since English isn't my mother tongue, those mistakes are quickly made during the writing process and easily missed during the proofreading.

Venom

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
wrong category

Heh...heh. Kinda classic. Still, I think you put it on the wrong website. Most of the people here are looking for something definitely sex-related.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

i have absolutely no idea why .... but i loved this story .

totaly nuts .. sooo wrong , yet sooo right ..

xxxhugsxxx

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userViperVenom@ViperVenom
Hi, guys! I am Venom. I'm a twenty-something from Europe, writing short stories and narrations (erotic and non-erotic) under this pen name for several years now. Some can be found here on literotica. Alternatively, you may want to look at "venomstories.wordpress.com".