All Comments on 'Visitor from the Mothership Ch. 07'

by WriteFriend3

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
C_frommnC_frommnalmost 10 years ago
Glad

To see the story is back. I thought Mera would try to restrain him and make him a Breeder for all. Not just Mother and the select few who have been allowed into his Life so far.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Happy

It's great to read more of Eric and his journey, hope to read more soon, love this series!!

kindzazakindzazaalmost 10 years ago

excellent, more please!

praitorianlord11praitorianlord11almost 10 years ago
love it!!!!!!

It's pretty bad when you're seriously considering typing out the scene from when harry met sally to try to express your joy that an author has updated a series, but, I am overjoyed that that you've posted more about eric and his family, please keep writing and please give us more of this story!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
another one bites the dust.

Why can't people finish what they start? There aught to be a rule that if your story is going to be more than one instalment, it can't be posted unless the whole damn thing is submitted. Too many stories on this site are dropped right in the middle. I'm glad I don't put in a days work like this. I wouldn't have a job.

observer7observer7about 9 years ago
"another one tips the irony glass"

Right. because they're totally doing their job here, being paid and all that. For you to read for free. Your time is so precious you go searching for free porn stories and bitch about rules governing amateur stroke-storytellers.

Ha. *pisses in your rice krispies*

Yourang20Yourang20about 9 years ago
Well written.

You have a good story going here and I enjoy reading it very much. I understand writing at length can be time consuming and difficult but you are doing a great job. I understand that you're worried about the story becoming stale but keep in mind that there are some stories on the site that go 20 maybe 30 chapters so don't get discouraged if it takes longer than you think it should.

dnblydnblyalmost 9 years ago
Stale!?

I randomly found this series today and ended up reading everything from the start of chapter 1 to now. You could probably write double this amount of chapters and it easily still wouldn't be stale. You have managed to create a really grabbing series.

LynchjimLynchjimover 8 years ago
Amazing story

Please please please continue this story you have done an amazing job so far and in no way is it getting stale not one bit.

The characters are truly lovable the story is imaginative and gripping I've read it 5 times now I beg you to write more I know it's not easy but you've done an amazing job so far so please carry on.

Thank you so much

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Please continue!!

It is not stale at all...and may i remind you you still have mothers day to look forward to. ;)

magikman233magikman233over 7 years ago
meh

the story itself was engaging but the ending was rather anticlimactic....i think you ought to continue it,maybe not in this exact story arc but a new one wouldn't be amiss.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
soo hot

the whole story was amazing i especially liked the mother and lactating angle of the whole story and i was happy you finaly give tima that go you have been building up to. But i have to agree with the guy who left the comment before me. This 'last' chapter was a little anti-climactic especially as you've been hinting at mothers day for atleast 2 chapters i was kind of hoping we would get around to that? I hope you change your mind on the last chapter and write atleast 1 more? I would also love for tama to use that second beautiful tongue of hers on erics ass. Would that make it rimming or fucking?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Ok so i read all the way through this series and i just have to say THIS WAS A DAMN GOOD STORY it had not just hot as hell sex and pregnancy but also character development not something i come to expect from stories like tgis so all i have to say is GOOD JOB 10/10 would read and fap again

SatyrDickSatyrDickover 2 years ago

Overall for the series 7.5/10.

Nearly perfect mix of character development (see the following paragraph), overall concept, and of course sex.

My one complaint is that there wasn't enough interpersonal development between Caitlyn and Chris...it seemed that they were running in 'parallel orbits' only 'going out' twice and only interacting to make more eggs and then when they are done they are quickly separated to their individual Mothers, never really becoming a couple. Also no exploration of what was happening to Cat - was she becoming (had she become) a Mother?

As today (12.19.21) is 7 years removed from your last posting we'll never know but I hope life finds you and your well.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous