All Comments on 'Viva La Gloria'

by WaxPhilosophic

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
stroudlestroudleabout 6 years ago
Very enjoyable peek

God thats hot.

You never disappoint in telling a stonking good story . thank you

J

MaonaighMaonaighabout 6 years ago
Bravo El Waxo!

Another slight change of direction, WP, and an interesting and enjoyable one. I liked some of the early banter between the girls and Christine's mother was cool to the point of being able to sink the Titanic. Long may your muse smile upon you, WP, although I'm not sure which Muse it should be (Thalia perhaps, the Muse of Comedy?). Whichever one, don't let her get away.

jsmangisjsmangisabout 6 years ago
Peeks Are Good

I really enjoyed your story, and can see how it could turn into a longer series. I can also see how a series of these shorts could end up being just as satisfying. Keep up the good work, Five Stars!

jenorma2012jenorma2012about 6 years ago
not bad

I liked it, not much of a build-up but that's alright it had some build-up

PammmPammmabout 6 years ago
Delicious

Such a wonderful, sexy story. Loved it. Liked the pace of it and the coupling was so erotic. More like this would be a treat.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

Love it! Love it! Love it! And i would LOVE some more

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Loved it

I really enjoyed this story. Then again I usually always enjoy your stories. Maybe down the line some time u might return to these characters. One can always hope.

TrueMortTrueMortabout 6 years ago
Seriously loved it

I love this coupling, Christine and Gloria are certainly Extraordinary Girls, or you could say She's a Rebel of both of them ;)

Seriously though I loved this story, I have read the finished article three times now and it just gets better.

LilyVonSchtuppLilyVonSchtuppabout 6 years ago
Good, as usual

There may not have been much backstory but we saw enough of the characters to be able to create our own backstory for them. Maybe you could revisit these characters again in the future. Perhaps give us a glimpse of another day in the life of Christine and Gloria. As always, thank you for sharing your stories with us.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

I think there ought to be a sequel in the works. Only this time, starring the mom.

Bridget69Bridget69about 6 years ago
Speaking of roofs...

how cool is the mom to let her daughter engage in these kinds of couplings under hers? The lack of background isn't an issue. Not every story needs to be a biography nor do people need to have known each other for years. The characters were still given enough personality and just clicked in a situation that didn't have to be mapped out.

HiddenInTheOpenHiddenInTheOpenabout 6 years ago
Quite good!

I really enjoyed this story, and would, quite frankly, enjoy reading another chapter or three of it ;) Thanks for sharing it with us!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Loved it

Very erotic

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Superb characterization and dialogue. With almost no background on any of the people, you bring them to life and get us intensely interested in their lives and love.

The mum is a superstar.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userWaxPhilosophic@WaxPhilosophic
Miss Isabella’s Home for Stray Kittens has left and is now available exclusively as an ebook from JMS Books. https://www.jms-books.com/davina-lee-c-224_312/ * Other News... Tales from the Stream now has a glossary to help you keep the people, places, and things straight in...